New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Ninjutsu dmg
Ninjutsu dmg
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-02-01 04:52:22  
Minkin will refresh you making Ulth pendant useless.
Kirin gives same INT+ and AGI+ as well

Beyond is for my Ice potent++

Also, there's quite a lot more MAB items than INT for ninja.
Sekka's are of course mandatory ya.
Earrings, MAB over int(max int is 3?)

I just think NIN gets more MAB than INT.
Iono the all the armors in the game, if any good slots bring up pls.

Edit:

(+18int +20mab sekka+2 x2)
(Rings are both +2int resist silence+2, spell int-2%)
 Asura.Fetus
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Fetus 2011-02-01 05:24:21  
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
Minkin will refresh you making Ulth pendant useless.
Kirin gives same INT+ and AGI+ as well

Beyond is for my Ice potent++

Also, there's quite a lot more MAB items than INT for ninja.
Sekka's are of course mandatory ya.
Earrings, MAB over int(max int is 3?)

I just think NIN gets more MAB than INT.
Iono the all the armors in the game, if any good slots bring up pls.

Atma of Kirin does not give the same amount of INT as Atma of Minikin (50 > 40). Just because there's a moderate amount of Magic Attack Bonus equipment available to NIN doesn't mean it's the best option. I'm trying to figure out when enough INT is enough and when to actually use Magic Attack Bonus, if ever. Here are some numbers to chew on if you're having a hard time comparing INT to Magic Attack Bonus on :Ni nukes.

Taru NIN/DNC
Equipment: Iga Tekko +1 (Forgot to take them off, so I left them on for all testing done.)
Target: Irate Sheep
Ninjutsu Skill 348

INT82, No Atma, no Cruor buffs.
All :Ni nukes did 207 damage.

INT132, Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity, no Cruor buffs.
All :Ni nukes did 318 damage.

INT82, Atma of the Ultimate, no Cruor buffs.
All :Ni nukes did 306 damage.

+50 INT added 111 damage.
+50 Magic Attack Bonus added 99 damage.

Again, this is /DNC, only equipment is Iga Tekko +1, no Cruor buffs, with only a single Atma active at a time.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-02-01 05:29:14  

Still missing some armor, but thats just the base on a T1 in kon.
1/1 on abyssite change, lmfao
By Aisha 2011-02-15 18:39:08  
was just wondering if anyone has tested Blade: Yu with those atma and gear setups seeing as how its modded by INT and MAB
 Lakshmi.Bravefencer
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Bravefencer 2011-02-15 18:47:41  
which is better to fully merit raiton: san or hyoton: san?
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-02-15 18:51:56  
Hyoton imo, more mobs are weak to ice
 Asura.Fetus
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Fetus 2011-02-18 18:53:43  
Aisha said:
was just wondering if anyone has tested Blade: Yu with those atma and gear setups seeing as how its modded by INT and MAB

Depending on whether you have a "fresh" Innin up, Ascetic's Tonic, support job choice and/or 3x decent Atmas... you can reliably do 1000-1400+ every time. I've hit 16xx a couple times with a mostly incomplete spell-casting gear set. Of course, the Atmas to pump up Blade: Yu damage aren't the same as pumping up elemental ninjutsu, but there is some cross-over.

The problem with spamming 1000+ damage ninjutsu is that the mob is always turning to you, thus negating the effect of Innin almost entirely until it turns away. Which is usually doesn't. So you usually can't rely on Innin to help you. The amount of damage I'm able to do so far is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and I've received frequent commentary from the alliances that I'm in. It's super useful for building Azure lights, too!
By Aisha 2011-02-19 13:22:14  
^Nice, I was actually looking to use the ninjitsu build I had for Blade:Yu with few mods to it, I was liking the added effect poison from it think it was 10hp/tic but it usually last for a while, I dont think I would have innin up, I prefer Yonin mainly because you can almost get Ninja tool expertise to around 98%, I'm not sure if it caps somewhere earlier then that but it sure doesnt seem like it does, but that makes the cost of tools go way down
 Ragnarok.Vajral
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Vajral
By Ragnarok.Vajral 2011-03-17 08:30:23  
Odin.Upbeat said:
Leviathan.Optimis said:
What was your gear setup ?

Main/Sub: Sekka+2(MaB/INT one)
Ammo: Phantom Tathlum
Head: Koga hatsuburi
Neck: Uggalepih pendant
Ear1: Phantom Earring(Trying to get Rani's Earring atm)
Ear2: Moldavite earring(Trying to find a Novio, but no luck)
Body: Kirin's Osode
Hands: Dusk Gloves/Hachiryu(During the screen shots, but during the night I finished AF3+1 gloves.)
Ring1/2: Aquilo's Ring
Back: Warlock's Mantle
Waist: Jungle Rope(Now I have Sanctuary Obi, Looking for a Sanctuary Obi +1 atm)
Legs: Sangoma Lappas
Feet: River Gaiters

In total I had 78+205 INT

Bismarck.Ryuzen said:
What aside from skill affects the wheel? I overheard MAB doesn't but source isn't exactly reliable.
I look for MaB first, then INT, then skill when I'm going for damage. On some higher tier/MDB type NMs you might want to go all out on skill though.

i assume you were /RDM, i'm still working on that but i think it's great for nuking and for tanking heavy casters
fast cast, bar spells (even if underpowered) stoneskin MDB MAB, and i'm also curious about enspells
 Diabolos.Mesheef
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Mesheef
By Diabolos.Mesheef 2011-03-17 10:15:51  
Odin.Upbeat said:
In the screenshot I posted before there was actually two different people nuking. One was a SCH, and the other a BLM. Both only had 2 Lunar Abyssites, and missing a couple atmas like MM. I think they were using Beyond/Kirin.

I have no idea if they have any furtherance, I however have two of them.

This is what the BLM's nuke set looks like:

He was able to pull off a 5,000 DMG Burst II tonight.

I was able to pull this off tonight with the new atma I got(Atma of the Beyond)

That BLM should invest time into Getting atma of the Beyond. Between Beyond, Baying Moon, and Minikin my half decent blm avg's 4.5k-5.2k bliz V and 7k+ on magic burst.

Of course the ultimate god like atma of choice would be Beyond, Hells Guardian and Ultimate atma's, with those atma I could see 12k+ nukes coming from a full teal BLM non-brew