Post Your Pics Thread?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 453 454 455
 Pandemonium.Melaise
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Melly
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-06-11 17:28:10  
Mortis said:
User submitted image

I'm the guy :P . My problem is, I'm 18, but I look like I'm 14... the rosey cheeks don't help my cause either :( .

/wave Mortis

You're cute :P
 Ramuh.Chelle
サーバ: Ramuh
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 17:28:15
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

All 4 of my brother's relationships were based off of how hot the girl was... landed all of their relationships in turmoil. Sadness. Most hot girls know they can get away with anything... oh well.
 Asura.Dajociont
サーバ: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-11 17:28:41  
Artemicion said:
Dajociont said:
meh people shouldn't worry about their looks, relationships aren't built by hot bods yo

Sadly in these days, most are. Albeit unsuccessful, but a vast majority of individuals from what I've seen have been rather superficial and shallow.

yeah that's true, then again relationships built on looks are usually just flings. isn't hard to find someone to have sex with if that's all someone wants. actual relationships are moreso built on personality. that's how i've always been atleast. i don't really care about sex in a relationship, that's just me.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:30:47  
Chelle said:
All 4 of my brother's relationships were based off of how hot the girl was... landed all of their relationships in turmoil. Sadness. Most hot girls know they can get away with anything... oh well.

Thats why you need to find those rare ones who don't think they are but not to the point where they don't think there good enough for you too the point they wont give relationships a chance. Its a fine line though.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:33:28  
Rowland said:
Apparently I'm not guilty of it, majority of the girls I've dated were easily overweight. D:

Oh theres nothing wrong with being a little overweight. Don't approve of this super skinny or GTFO out way of thinking. Plus skinny chicks tend to have no boobs or ***. So really its give and take.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-11 17:34:42  
Dasva said:
Rowland said:
Apparently I'm not guilty of it, majority of the girls I've dated were easily overweight. D:

Oh theres nothing wrong with being a little overweight. Don't approve of this super skinny or GTFO out way of thinking. Plus skinny chicks tend to have no boobs or ***. So really its give and take.

^that and most chicks that have a little extra baggage aren't ***. and we all love nonbitch girlfriends.
 Cerberus.Archaels
サーバ: Cerberus
user: archaels
By Cerberus.Archaels 2009-06-11 17:40:01  
User submitted image

User submitted image
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:41:10  
btw does anyone have the link to the ffxiah photoalbum thingy?
 Ramuh.Chelle
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 17:41:22

Yay more pictures!

Edit: Das, you gotta dig for that. Page 35-45 of this thread. Or just ask Argento.
 Midgardsormr.Argento
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Argento
By Midgardsormr.Argento 2009-06-11 17:42:49  
Dasva said:

photobucket.com/ffxiah
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-11 17:44:32  
Archaels said:
User submitted image

User submitted image

I'm not gay but Archaels looks hots for a guy
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:46:08  
Chelle said:
Yay more pictures!

Edit: Das, you gotta dig for that. Page 35-45 of this thread. Or just ask Argento.

Yeah digging thru these forums is a pain only clicking back 1 page at a time /sigh why cant I just click on page yada yada
Argento said:
Dasva said:

photobucket.com/ffxiah

Thanks man
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-06-11 17:47:54

Dasva said:
Chelle said:

photobucket.com/ffxiah

Thanks man

COOL O.O
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:49:31  
Rowland said:
Dasva said:
Rowland said:

I don't like the super skinny girls either, but its a nice feeling being able to wrap my arms around them ;;

Lol my ls had the funniest conversation about this once. Except it wasn't arms it was hands called it waist strangling lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:53:04  
Chelle said:
Yay more pictures!

Ha now I don't have to go by memory...you have some amazing eyes... and some really hot friends lol. Really good overall a little overweight but meh
 Pandemonium.Melaise
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-06-11 17:55:15  
Dajociont said:
Kungfuhustle said:
ok, here's my reasons for not wanting to deal with girls under 21. I will start with the obvious, they can't drink in the clubs. Go deeper, and all that high school drama *** is still embedded in their minds. Add the fact that they lack the self-confidence to hide whatever insecurities they might have. All in all, not my cup of tea.

Oh yeah, and what #2 said, most important reason.

+ they suck at sex

<_< I resent that last comment! :P

Majority of chicks under 21? Yeah, but we're not all like that. I hated high school and actually graduated at 17 just so I could gtfo.
 Ramuh.Chelle
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 18:05:58

Dasva said:

Ha now I don't have to go by memory...you have some amazing eyes... and some really hot friends lol. Really good overall a little overweight but meh

Yeah I got some junk in my trunk, haven't had any problems getting dudes though lol.

My friends are pretty hot, agreed.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 18:12:44  
Chelle said:
Yeah I got some junk in my trunk, haven't had any problems getting dudes though lol.

Lol I can believe it. Yays despot!!!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-11 18:13:12  
Oh man >.> my image is out in photobucket! *runs*
 Ramuh.Chelle
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 18:14:23

Despot getget.

One more hour of work. Hurrah.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 18:17:51  
Alyria said:
Oh man >.> my image is out in photobucket! *runs*

Psh its worth looking at...
Rowland said:
Chelle said:
Despot getget.

One more hour of work. Hurrah.

I need despot. nao!

Too bad just killed Urial even watched us lol.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-11 18:17:52  
Melaise said:
Dajociont said:
Kungfuhustle said:
ok, here's my reasons for not wanting to deal with girls under 21. I will start with the obvious, they can't drink in the clubs. Go deeper, and all that high school drama *** is still embedded in their minds. Add the fact that they lack the self-confidence to hide whatever insecurities they might have. All in all, not my cup of tea.

+ they suck at sex

Majority of chicks under 21? Yeah, but we're not all like that. I hated high school and actually graduated at 17 just so I could gtfo.

Congratulations for getting outta there so quick? Still doesn't change the fact that you fall into the other categories listed.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 18:19:33  
Kungfuhustle said:
Melaise said:
Dajociont said:
Kungfuhustle said:

+ they suck at sex

Congratulations for getting outta there so quick? Still doesn't change the fact that you fall into the other categories listed.

Kinda unfair to all girls under 21 are like that... especially then magically they aren't.
 Pandemonium.Melaise
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-06-11 18:21:32  
Kungfuhustle said:
Melaise said:
Dajociont said:
Kungfuhustle said:

+ they suck at sex

Besides the whole not being able to drink in clubs, can't say that I do. One more year :D
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-11 18:37:21  
:/ Can you guys move these subjects to ffxiah linkshell or another thread for those topics please.
 Odin.Ahligieri
サーバ: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-06-11 18:38:45  
Bored, so here's another

What I imagine I'd look like in a dream XD

User submitted image

...aka blurry *** pic!
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-11 19:03:58  
Alyria said:
Ok here's one from yesterday :/ I don't think its that great, my hair is a mess in it really but meh I don't care.

User submitted image

Nice Pic Alryia... You Look mature for what you look. I'm Guessing.. 23-24ish?
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 453 454 455