Post Your Pics Thread?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 453 454 455
 Carbuncle.Cianti
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-05-26 20:15:58  
:D likes the above posts.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-27 00:03:38  
Jaerik said:
Man... posted my pic earlier but... now everyone's using theirs as their avatar? Hrm, do I succumb to peer pressure?

I'm kinda attached to my little red-haired game character from... some fighting game I can't even remember. I've had him for years now...

Conflicted!
I know what you mean. I like having my little icons as avatars. lol If not here, where else will they ever get any use?! MSN just isn't satisfying enough.
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-05-27 00:06:26  
Nadia said:
Lmao Actually I've never hit anything or even got so much as a parking/traffic ticket. I do drive about 20-25mph over the limit in residential but no, I do not brake for no reason! I manage good cause I guess it's my white half that takes over behind the wheel. Sometimes I remind myself of that old disney cartoon with Goofy turning into a mad man soon as he starts the engine.

Dude, I almost got arrested in a 50mph zone, cause I was going 115mph xD

And I got lucky, cause the officer had a long day :o
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-27 00:16:01  
Elkanah said:
Nadia said:
Lmao Actually I've never hit anything or even got so much as a parking/traffic ticket. I do drive about 20-25mph over the limit in residential but no, I do not brake for no reason! I manage good cause I guess it's my white half that takes over behind the wheel. Sometimes I remind myself of that old disney cartoon with Goofy turning into a mad man soon as he starts the engine.

Dude, I almost got arrested in a 50mph zone, cause I was going 115mph xD

And I got lucky, cause the officer had a long day :o

Yeah, I had some similar close calls myself. My first car was a 91 Dodge Daytona, little 4 banger engine but the owner before me had modified it (don't really know what all he did), but the car was ridiculous fast. Topped it out at 125ish on the interstate on the way back from Chicago once, but the car started getting a little shaky on the front end and I got nervous, so I cut it back to 95...

If a cop had clocked me then, I'd been right ***. 70 miles over the speed limit is prolly instant jail time. In Chicago...NO THANK YOU.

Most I ever got a ticket for was 83, which was actually fantastic cause the cop felt bad for me and cut it back from the actual 90 something I was going. I was never so happy for a $500 somethign dollar ticket in my life, was SO not looking forward to calling my pops from county...

I drive like an old man now...*** a speeding ticket, I'm too broke lol
 Asura.Vespera
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-27 00:20:36  
You know... Radar detectors are legal >.>
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-27 00:28:50  
Vespera said:

Only in some localities, unfortunately...
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 00:48:02  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Vespera said:

Only in some localities, unfortunately...

Also chances are there is some small thing they can hit you on but wouldn't alot of times... so best not to make them angry... and yeah don't try having a detector out on a navy base.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-27 00:49:52
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Question

What kind of detector? so you can hear the police radio? or an actual Radar O.o how would that work. Does it see where all the cop cars are
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 00:52:03  
Thunderz said:
Question

What kind of detector? so you can hear the police radio? or an actual Radar O.o how would that work. Does it see where all the cop cars are

Actually radar and no it's passive it just picks up the cops radar or well anyones really.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-27 01:05:32  
Yeah it's just a small device you attach to your dashboard and it beeps at you when it picks up signals from a radar gun or any other type of radar device since there are many variations of them.

It's legal here in Vegas, but I'm sure the legal technicalities vary state to state, county to county =/

Also it's kinda annoying when it picks up on almost -any- type of radar. My friend's radar detector beeps at us every time we drive by a gas station or grocery store lol.

Out of curiosity, why is it bad to have radars around naval bases?
 Bahamut.Atrithk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-05-27 01:11:00  
Vespera said:

Their own radar detection goes off when things like that happen. I was in the Navy, it's all a security thing.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 01:11:58  
Vespera said:
Yeah it's just a small device you attach to your dashboard and it beeps at you when it picks up signals from a radar gun or any other type of radar device since there are many variations of them.

It's legal here in Vegas, but I'm sure the legal technicalities vary state to state, county to county =/

Also it's kinda annoying when it picks up on almost -any- type of radar. My friend's radar detector beeps at us every time we drive by a gas station or grocery store lol.

Not allowed you'll get it taken and a ticket. I mean it is a kinda blanket hey I'm gonna speed sign... also when using it probably good idea not to blast your music too high. Had a friend get 2 tickets cause he never even heard it go off lol.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 01:14:18  
you *** still awake? *** the police, I had a speed radar on my dash. My was designed to show one constant speed, so if the pigs tracked my speed, it would register as 70, even though I went like 90.

One step ahead baby!
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-27 01:18:19  
Ah, I thought it had something to do with their advanced radar thingies picking up on side devices that can be a potential distraction hazzard or something like that.

I read something funny about this F-18 taking off and picking up on some cop's radar gun and it recognized it as some unfriendly or unknown target or something xD

Probably woooshed, but funny nonetheless.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 01:20:11  
Radar guns that the cops use jack into car's CPU system to get the current speed. The piece of gadgetry I had would reside in the CPU, keeping my speed at a constant. I always had it set to 70 on the interstate, and my radar would go off a mile before I see a pig sittin on the side, yet they couldnt prove that I was speeding.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-27 01:21:25  
That's pretty rockin, but with traffic these days, there's little to no opportunity to go fast ~_~
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 01:24:00  
Well, I feel ya on that one. Too many *** have cars.

I remember back home, cops never enforced traffic laws, if it had an engine and wheels, it was street legal.

We'd be flying up and down hills at 60+ mph. ***, very Sunday morning I'd be flying to the gas station in my SUV, hungry as a dog looking for a meal lol

US laws are too strict.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 01:29:09  
Lol silly new radar guns. Oldschool ones would never be fooled by that
 Odin.Gaea
サーバ: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 04:06:36

Needs less derailing radar guns and moar rerailing pix (or youtube vids).
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-27 04:23:40  
Jaerik said:
I'm kinda attached to my little red-haired game character from... some fighting game I can't even remember. I've had him for years now...

Your avatar is from Dragonball GT. SSJ4 Gogeta. I posted a reply to something you a couple months ago but I guess you may have missed it.

User submitted image User submitted image

See the comparisons? =o
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-05-27 07:50:31  
Gilgamesh needs more english people...i was told that one of the servers is full of english people, i cant remember which though
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-27 07:57:18  
Minusseven said:
Gilgamesh needs more english people...i was told that one of the servers is full of english people, i cant remember which though

um...idk....we've got a good amount but we've also got a fair amount of everything imo...
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-05-27 08:06:34  
Savannah said:
Minusseven said:

um...idk....we've got a good amount but we've also got a fair amount of everything imo...

lol everything
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 08:07:10  
everything? So you would have Irish women over there? Send some to Ifrit please.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-27 08:11:07  
Kungfuhustle said:
So you would have Irish women over there?

/

<~~Lucky little leperchaun
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 08:11:56  
Savannah said:
Kungfuhustle said:
So you would have Irish women over there?

/

<~~Lucky little leperchaun

Then get your little leppy *** over to Ifrit :D
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-27 08:13:09  
haha nowai~ >.> my booty is stayin on Cerb...plus i promised if i ever jump servers i'm off to Ramuh ^_^
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 08:15:09  
Well, I can live with that.
 Odin.Gaea
サーバ: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 11:38:52

User submitted imageUser submitted image
I tried to make a face like Savvy. Bah, hers is still cuter. *shakes fist at Savannah*
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 453 454 455