Shinryu Speculations?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Shinryu speculations?
Shinryu speculations?
 Sylph.Feary
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2010-12-01 04:04:53  
Asura.Echandra said:
What happened to bahamut?! It looks like they stretched him out, turned Fafnir's neck into a body, and gave him some taur hands and chicken feet....

^
 Diabolos.Dcon
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Dcon
By Diabolos.Dcon 2010-12-01 04:10:57  
best memory i have of this guy was in.. not sure if it was ff5 or ff4.... right b4 the very last you fight the final boss there Omega walking and if you go near him you gotta fight him.... and then right b4 the acutaly final fight is a chest and if you open it that dragon is inside.... there was ONLY 1 way to even dmg the dragon you had to farm very rare Dragon lances off mobs in that area...SE and their tricks
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2010-12-01 04:13:32  
The fact that it was shown seprate to the abyssea trailer (after release date and such) makes me think that it might indeed be more then just abyssea.
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2010-12-01 04:22:31  
I'd like to see this be an NM that is designed to be challenging for 6 brewed players to fight.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-01 04:46:53  
Phoenix.Kirana said:
I'd like to see this be an NM that is designed to be challenging for 6 brewed players to fight.

so you want this big NM to only be a 3m fight? thats ridiculous fail >_<
[+]
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-12-01 05:20:44  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:

Nah, overkill alliances are ridiculous-FAIL.
[+]
By Hyshio 2010-12-01 05:27:16  
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Shinryu

The Shinryu that is appearing in this game is more than likely the same one that appeared in FFV and dissidia. Since its an interdimensional dragon that roams the rift which is basicly what abyssea is appart of.

On a side note with Atomos, Walk of Echoes is just another name for the Interdimensional Rift just like its called Cleft of Dimension, N-Zone, or The Void. It also seems to connect all the FF worlds in its own way.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-01 05:36:05  
I personally hope Shinryu holds some of its previous prowess. I want it to be HARD for a full alliance. Not 75 AV hard, but still *** hard.
By Hyshio 2010-12-01 05:40:03  
If SE holds true to the FFV counterpart it should be hardest HNM in FFXI.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-01 05:45:19  
Hyshio said:

That's what I'm hoping for lol. I remember how long it took for me to defeat Shinryu in V, it was awesomely hard. (then Neo shinryu)

I was talking to a friend about this yesterday, I was wondering if it'll have an ability to remove Atma or maybe you have to fulfil an objective to activate it.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2010-12-01 06:07:38  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Hyshio said:
That's what I'm hoping for lol. I remember how long it took for me to defeat Shinryu in V, it was awesomely hard. (then Neo shinryu) I was talking to a friend about this yesterday, I was wondering if it'll have an ability to remove Atma or maybe you have to fulfil an objective to activate it.

Well atma and abyssites are lumped into temp key items not permenent....
By Hyshio 2010-12-01 06:09:41  
I also found this bit of info since apparently Omega weapon will be back in this update.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Omega_(Enemy)

As with other characters, like Shinryu or Gilgamesh, it is possible that several of the "Omegas" that appear in the series are actually the same entity across several games, traveling between worlds via The Void. According to the Urutan-Yensa Bestiary entry in Final Fantasy XII, Omega Mark XII was created by an inventor for the request of an unknown Patron to defeat some kind of monstrous Wyrm . After giving birth to a brood of Weapons, the original Omega escapes after Farrister and his patron had a falling out. Dissidia Final Fantasy refers to Omega as a powerful machine created by an ancient civilization to destroy another powerful entity, and that it now travels dimensions aiming to complete this objective. Omega Mark XII is also said to be a traveler of the dimensions, and "was a learning, growing entity, almost alive."

All this may suggest that the incarnations of Omega appearing across the series are either the same entity traveling between worlds, or that they are shades of the original Omega, as the Final Fantasy XII information on Omega implies, that were sent out to different worlds by the original Omega that created them. Based on Final Fantasy XII stating that Omega was meant to destroy a powerful Wyrm (or Dragon), and Dissidia stating that Omega was created to destroy a "massive power", it may be that Omega's objective is to destroy Shinryu, a powerful dragon that often appears parallel Omega as another superboss and who also has the power to travel between dimensions.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sakura
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sakura 2010-12-01 06:10:11  
Hyshio said:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Shinryu

The Shinryu that is appearing in this game is more than likely the same one that appeared in FFV and dissidia. Since its an interdimensional dragon that roams the rift which is basicly what abyssea is appart of.

On a side note with Atomos, Walk of Echoes is just another name for the Interdimensional Rift just like its called Cleft of Dimension, N-Zone, or The Void. It also seems to connect all the FF worlds in its own way.

Thank you!

Not many people know who Shinryu was in the previous FF games nor did do they know how badass he was.

It would really make sense if they added him with how he's related to abyssea and all.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-01 06:14:01  
Titan.Darkestknight said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:

who says it has to be an alliance fight? could be a 6 man BC.....
 Ramuh.Kailana
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2010-12-01 08:40:50  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Titan.Darkestknight said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:

who says it has to be an alliance fight? could be a 6 man BC.....

we'll kill it together, with the power of love!

XD
 Unicorn.Leoheart
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2010-12-10 11:55:33  
Diabolos.Bubbly said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Probably need to have beaten CoP, and kill all the zone bosses, then the final fight's in seacastle.
Heroes dont require CoP extention, so forget this theory.

Then how the *** would they get into the maw at sea?

Besides, The fight With Shinryu is in "Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox"
And that theres quite a decent Storyline behind it, but past experiances tell me to avoid the *** out of spoiling *** :<