Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-11-29 10:35:45  
/grin.. i still ahvent gotten the first two furnitures
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-11-29 10:49:56  
/sigh... I just finished my second furniture piece, thought I was done with GP...
 Cerberus.Zandra
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-11-29 10:51:10  
What a disappointing update preview this Monday.....
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-11-29 10:52:13  
Meth labs going to appear overnight now >.>
By Areis 2010-11-29 10:54:12  
Honestly I'm more than slightly annoyed that 2 of the 3 crafting items come from Synergy.

That and since crafting skills are capped at 100 ... I don't really think we need new +crafting furnishings beyond Moglification.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-11-29 11:08:57  
Areis said:
Honestly I'm more than slightly annoyed that 2 of the 3 crafting items come from Synergy.

that depends on weather or not their EX. Cause i dont have syn skill. Dispite almost haveing all my main crafts finished, i got to like lvl 2 on syn and got fed up with it lol. If their not EX tho i can buy it.
And it also beat having 3 new GP items..
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [123 days between previous and next post]
 Unicorn.Greever
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Greever
By Unicorn.Greever 2011-04-01 14:56:31  
Been off the game for a while, dident even know about these items. So kinda want to know what they do and if there even worth getting the GP. I have a friend that can probably make the Carpenters stall thing, but what dose the kit do? dose it give +1 skill? do they both give +1 skill, for a total of +5 not counting advanced synth help?
 Diabolos.Inuyushi
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Inuyushi
By Diabolos.Inuyushi 2011-04-06 08:53:52  
From my understand of things, all of the Items only give you +1 skill, no matter how many you have (This could be wrong, but I can't test it). If you have one of the WW housing items you get Moghancement. If you have two you can get Moglification. If you have all 3 you can get Mega-Moglification Woodworking. The KI also protects against breaks and item loss so it could still only be +1 but with all 3 items a (insert number)% higher chance at not losing your materials. Just from what I researched on wiki. One day I'll be up high enough to get all of the Guild Items....AH willing
 Titan.Darovik
サーバ: Titan
user: Darovik
By Titan.Darovik 2011-04-06 09:43:57  
I only made the synergy cooking guild stall and received mega-mogification cooking after placing. I had to bump up my wind ele alot to make it beat all of my other moghancements because my MH is a mess...

Also it seems like the bonus is much more than +1 skill. I can make pot-au-feu +1 easily now at 100 cooking with only apron and max support with the mega-mogification in effect.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-04-06 09:53:50  
There is definitely an increase in skill beyond +1, it says so in the description of the Mega-moglification KI
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [119 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Luchtaine
サーバ: Asura
user: Luchtaine
By Asura.Luchtaine 2011-08-03 14:27:56  
I was under the impression you needed both the drawing desk + signboard for moglification, which a stall would then upgrade that to grant mega moglification.

A friend who is cooking 90+ (who has zero furniture previous to the stall) received mega moglification with only the stall.

I have had the drawing desk from years ago, but was wondering if I can still get mega moglification without ever getting the signboard? If I can go without the signboard I will cancel my current fishing guild contract.

I will be ok with losing the 14k points I currently have with the fishing guild if I know I'll only need to get a carpenter's emblem and not a signboard.
 Cerberus.Kelhor
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Cerberus.Kelhor 2011-08-03 14:29:48  
I have the stall and the Alembic (alchemy 50k GP), and I have mega-moglification. No signboard needed.
 Asura.Luchtaine
サーバ: Asura
user: Luchtaine
By Asura.Luchtaine 2011-08-03 14:32:52  
Cerberus.Kelhor said:
I have the stall and the Alembic (alchemy 50k GP), and I have mega-moglification. No signboard needed.

Thank you for the input!
 Siren.Inuyushi
サーバ: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-08-04 06:46:29  
To quote from another thread here

Sylph.Lorax said:
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/94286-Amazing-Crafts-V-Zouri-accidently-the-whole-crafting-forum/page31

Post #602 there has great info. Overall the sample size is ample enough to be pretty definitive. 150k item + 200k item + stall = +5 skill.

I think the testing starts several pages back on that link, but you can dig through it lol.

Testing has shown that Sign + Desk + Stall = +5

The key item may say Mega Moglification but you wont get all the skill increase until you have those three.
 Bismarck.Treasurehider
user: Jessee
By Bismarck.Treasurehider 2011-08-04 08:57:34  
So having all guild items + apron + mitts or glasses = +7 total to your skill right?

I've read and read on this, and I know this is probably beating a dead horse, but honestly, I've found so much conflicting info out there, that I just get lost in all the threads and give up.

But +7 total seems to be the most consistent answer.

Reason I want to confirm, is because I currently have Smithing at level 90 AND I have ALL of the guild items now. So when I'm skilling up on things I should understand that my skill is actually 97 right? Is that how that works? Or is there something special to saying 90+7?

Example 1: If skill is really 97 (even tho screen doesn't show it) - I'm crafting something that caps at skill 100, and I have all my +7 stuff on, I'd be 3 skills away from capping right?

Example 2: If skill is at 90+7 - I'm skill level 90 (but have +7 to help me not break my synth), item caps at 100, so I'm actually 10 skills away?
ALSO, does this mean that I can skill up on an item that caps at skill 95 with my skills at 90+7? (guess this part wouldn't be too hard to test now that I think about it ... maybe I'll just do that tonight, unless someone all ready knows).

Sorry if any of this might be common knowledge, but I'm simply looking for a confirmation. Thank you.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-08-04 09:02:20  
1) Cap is +7, then if you add on advanced synth support you are +10. Cooking gets an additional bonus from Hocho

2) For the success rate/HQ rate, your skill level would be calculated as 97, but...

3) You can get skill ups on anything above your base level.