フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Salvage group LFM
Salvage group LFM
 Cerberus.Sephrin
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-11-22 14:54:06  
Hello, fellow citizens of Cerberus!

I am currently looking for a new member to add to my Salvage group. We've been quite successful with many drops. However, we recently have been sitting at 5 members and I would like to add a 6th.

We run daily and enter at 12 noon CST (10am PST, 1pm EST) usually need to gather early if you need points before hand. Our waiting list is rather short as most members have what they want and are only finishing up a few pieces.

I am looking for someone with WHM RDM and/or BRD. Salvage experience is preferred, but is not necessary. Must have a minimum mercenary rank of Private First Class, of course, access to RvB is nice too. If you are interested post here, PM me, or inquire in-game for more details. Thanks!
 Cerberus.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2010-11-22 15:05:31  
Yo Seph, long time no see.

Kinda surprised ppl are actually still trying to get salvage gear since there's been no word of TotM upgrades for them plus the fact that the Empyrean gear so far is pretty damn good for each job. I'd say I'd be interested in joining but all I'd want from Salvage is to kill the bosses/get alexandrite in the event I feel like attempting Mythic weapon after full lvl cap...lol. Plus I don't have jobs ya looking for.

In any event GL looking for ppl and getting gear ya need!
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-11-22 15:08:04  
Ditto, Crux and thanks for the encouragement! ^^b
By Rahjan 2010-11-22 20:45:29  
If only you ran for the working person!

noon is not a great time for me... i'd be all over this otherwise.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-11-23 11:49:24  
Still looking for members. If you're interested or know someone who is please contact me.