LTB - Mavi Seal Feet.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » LTB - Mavi seal feet.
LTB - Mavi seal feet.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-11-23 04:53:18  
So wait... the jist of whats happening...

If someone said: "let's proc yellow"

You would think that they meant either Red, or blue and not meant the Yellow/Green (grellow) AT ALL? You obvious know the difference, as do many people who do abyssea.

I fail to see how calling it Yellow means you cant tell the difference between it, the red, and the blue, at all. Even if the Yellow is widely accepted as "grellow" or whatever... I still fail to see how it at all can be >>confused with any of the other !! procs...
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-23 04:57:09  
Ragnarok.Erikthecleric said:
So wait... the jist of whats happening...

If someone said: "let's proc yellow"

You would think that they meant either Red, or blue and not meant the Yellow/Green (grellow) AT ALL? You obvious know the difference, as do many people who do abyssea.

I fail to see how calling it Yellow means you cant tell the difference between it, the red, and the blue, at all. Even if the Yellow is widely accepted as "grellow" or whatever... I still fail to see how it at all can be >>confused with any of the other !! procs...

was a troll post in response to it being said that it doesn't matter what you call it, as long as seals drop.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-11-23 05:01:08  
Ramuh.Lorzy said:

was a troll post in response to it being said that it doesn't matter what you call it, as long as seals drop.

from a quick glance through the thread... It seems to either be a thead full of 'troll posts' or someone likes to argue dumb ***lol
 Ramuh.Lorzy
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-23 05:02:46  
pretty much
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-11-23 05:16:09  
Ramuh.Lorzy said:

from a quick glance through the thread... It seems to either be a thead full of 'troll posts' or someone likes to argue dumb ***lol

Pretty sure its both.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-11-23 05:21:39  
Sylph.Kimble said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:

Pretty sure its both.

I must have had a momentary brain lapse in which i believed those posts to be sincere. Excuse me while I turn my internet off for a few days. \o

*edit* lying i just got an abyssea pt >.>
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-23 06:12:19  
Quote:
I despise people who get cute and argue semantics just to feel like they contributed something.

Doesn't apply to me then, as I don't feel I've contributed in this thread.

Quote:
How that helps the OP who knows?

When did I claim I was trying to?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-23 20:03:05  

huh
Serj said:
Vegetto said:

Orly?
 Cerberus.Sey
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-11-29 07:27:31  
Got the feet upgraded! I brought the first 4 seals and the next day friends came out and we killed the bomb a bunch of times. Thank you Malekith for the info. I wasn't using AM and aga3s before. I even got RDM pants +1 also. The only thing stopping yesterday from being full of win was my girlfriend not putting out.