Gold Arrows Npc?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Goldsmithing » Gold arrows npc?
Gold arrows npc?
 Gilgamesh.Xarchangel
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Xarchangel 2009-02-14 09:21:17  
I am trying to figure out a route to hit 60 gold, and i was wondering if anyone knew what gold arrows npc for? It could be a possible synth to do gold arrowheads and take the arrowheads and make arrows. you would need woodworking leveled, but thats not to bad to get.

Does anyone know?
 Gilgamesh.Xarchangel
By Gilgamesh.Xarchangel 2009-02-20 09:44:29  
ok throwing this back up real fast, to try to get an answer again :)
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-02-20 09:55:26
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I'm fairly confident in saying you'd be losing a lot of money doing that. Gold Ingot's sell for 15k per on my server, turn that into 6 arrowheads, then turn the arrowheads into 2 stacks of arrows.

The arrows would have to sell atleast 75 gil each in order to make your money back. And this isn't taking into factor the cost of the copper ingot, crystals, the materials needing to turn the arrowheads into arrows.. you'd need the arrows to sell for probably 90-100 gil per to make your money back.

And I am only assuming, but I'd estimate the actual in-game resale value at about 10-15 gil.

Don't do it. And if you still want to, do only one synth then. Synth 1 gold ingot into arrowheads, then the arrowheads into arrows, then see how much they sell for.
 Gilgamesh.Xarchangel
By Gilgamesh.Xarchangel 2009-02-20 10:08:32  
that is what i am trying to figure out, i know that k. arrows are a break even/profit synth to npc, i am just trying to figure out if it possible for gold arrows, more then likely they will npc low, but with no data any where, do not know for sure.

looking for some one that might know the npc price
 Leviathan.Mistwolf
サーバ: Leviathan
user:
By Leviathan.Mistwolf 2009-02-20 10:16:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

:( you might have to do what luignata suggested and just do 1 synth of each and see what the results are
 Ramuh.Scizor
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-02-20 10:32:53  
Just checked wiki:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Gold_Arrowheads

Looks like 190+ gil.

Synth a few arrows and see what happen(update the wiki if you do)
 Siren.Canario
サーバ: Siren
user: Cannylite
By Siren.Canario 2009-03-05 11:26:48  
Gold Arrows sell to NPC for exactly 5gil. This was in Jeuno. so maybe it'll sell for like 7-8gil each to NPC in whatever city you have max fame at.