Does Anyone Still Do Nzyul Isle Climbs?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Does anyone still do Nzyul isle climbs?
Does anyone still do Nzyul isle climbs?
 Cerberus.Pookster
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pookster
By Cerberus.Pookster 2010-11-20 00:28:33  
I just came back from a long break and I was just wondering if there is people out there who still climb floors...
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2010-11-20 00:37:11  
Most people have already done the nyzul climb but it never hurts to try, i'd go as far to say Nyzul is stupidly easy now, I very recently finished the climb myself and at times we were completing 5 floors with 4 people.

Would have been interesting to try with 3, 2 DDs and a healer but if you want to climb you've either got to have friends to help or be willing to stand there shouting for members.
 Cerberus.Nekdal
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2010-11-20 00:53:03  
ppl only really do it for armor no or sit in port jeuno waiting/doing abyssea though i need to do nyzul again anyways on another character for Death Blossom for rdm so yea stuck on floor 6+ on my taru ; ;
 Cerberus.Pookster
By Cerberus.Pookster 2010-11-20 01:05:00  
well it seems so.. I asked friends (some say they will only help if i get more ppl) and shouted with no response..(maybe cuz i get on late).. I'm sure there some people out there like nekdal so.. if anyone needs Nyzul please let me know.. i'll be willing to restart on the floors if needed..
 Fenrir.Eneas
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-11-20 01:33:39  
Your best bet is make a Static LS for that, you might be stuck to shout for a long time, but once you have the people you dont have to shout anymore.
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2010-11-20 02:35:43  
I've been working on climbing with some friends over the past few weeks. A good group of 6 can clear 10 floors per run, assuming you don't get terrible objectives on every floor.
 Cerberus.Pookster
By Cerberus.Pookster 2010-11-20 05:00:14  
I guess thats half the battle.. finding a good group.. wish me luck
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-11-20 06:51:43  
I recently climbed nyzul with 4 people helping my friend thats on floor 60, we cleared 10 floors in the 30 minute period. I remember struggling to clear 5 floors at 75 with 6...

Climbing Nyzul should definatley be a joke now if you find a good group, good luck!
 Cerberus.Cleverness
By Cerberus.Cleverness 2010-11-20 16:21:57  
After coming back in August I finished my climb and an now helping some LS mates with their climb, you can seriously do it all with 4 people. I prefer to go with either 4 or 6, can go with 5 but it's possible to get 5 lamps on a 5 lamp floor with 5, and don't remember ever getting 4 lamps on a 4 person floor.

But yea, I did my climb at 80 cap, easier now with 85 cap. Just need 1 support + DD. BST is good cause the rabbit is nice backup healing, BLU for things like Soulflayers, etc. ***'s not hard, just need the same thing you needed to climb floors at 75; people who know wtf they are doing. If you don't know how to do lamps still, you'll still probably fail.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-11-20 16:40:38  
Cerberus.Cleverness said:
After coming back in August I finished my climb and an now helping some LS mates with their climb, you can seriously do it all with 4 people. I prefer to go with either 4 or 6, can go with 5 but it's possible to get 5 lamps on a 5 lamp floor with 5, and don't remember ever getting 4 lamps on a 4 person floor.

But yea, I did my climb at 80 cap, easier now with 85 cap. Just need 1 support + DD. BST is good cause the rabbit is nice backup healing, BLU for things like Soulflayers, etc. ***'s not hard, just need the same thing you needed to climb floors at 75; people who know wtf they are doing. If you don't know how to do lamps still, you'll still probably fail.
Order Lamps: The ones that stay on are the ones that are in the right place in the order. It took me a while to figure this one out after a friend of mine told me how to do them, so I don't blame the people who are clueless.
 Cerberus.Vraelia
user: Vraelia
By Cerberus.Vraelia 2010-11-21 02:44:42  
Pookster, I am currently on vacation at the moment. But, when I get back and if you still need help climbing, I'll help you out. I have a 85 RDM and a 85 SAM at your disposal. :) Also, I know exactly what I am doing in Nyzul. ^^ I don't need any gear or anything too. I have my Death Blossom and my Tachi: Rana. Current Floor on: 100.
 Cerberus.Pookster
By Cerberus.Pookster 2010-11-22 06:05:57  
Cerberus.Vraelia said:
Pookster, I am currently on vacation at the moment. But, when I get back and if you still need help climbing, I'll help you out. I have a 85 RDM and a 85 SAM at your disposal. :) Also, I know exactly what I am doing in Nyzul. ^^ I don't need any gear or anything too. I have my Death Blossom and my Tachi: Rana. Current Floor on: 100.

thanks man.. Im also waiting on another friend to come back (hopfully around early dec) he will also help.. hes currently on flr 80.. I dont mind not reaching flr 100 ..if anything I'd be happy to reach flr 80. I'm not really after the armor.. again thanks for helping out (if you dont see me on send me a message.. im usually on 11pm cst weekdays 5-7pm cst on weekends)
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-11-22 14:01:57  
no
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-22 14:51:33  
Haven't done it in years but doing it at 85 with 4 ppl seems fun enough.

I'd love to Fell Cleave Cerberus..would make my day.
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-11-24 10:41:15  
My tags are just being wasted I suppose I could help. On Floor 100 as well. Would be cool to get build up some Nyzul Isle points and there are still a couple pieces that I would like to get. I'd more than likely be able to do the weekday times and Sunday too, but I have Dynamis on Saturday (normally).
By Boyde 2010-11-26 02:30:52  
HI
i WOULD DEFO BE INTERESTED IN IT BUT MY HIGHEST SO FAR IS A 62 BST, BUT MY FRIEND BLOODSCRIPT WAS TRYING TO DO THIS THE OTHER DAY SO YOU MAY WANNA SEND HIM A TELL WHEN HE ON NEXT.
SORRY FOR CAPS JUST REALISED LOL
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-11-26 02:36:44  
Cerberus.Pookster said:
I just came back from a long break and I was just wondering if there is people out there who still climb floors...
I would come for it ._. can hook me up when you do it!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-11-26 03:09:06  
I would love to do Nyzul on my server >_< Wish I could help ya from all the way over in Ifrit.. I need some weapons still :(
 Cerberus.Pookster
By Cerberus.Pookster 2010-11-27 13:33:00  
koo.. i'll to try send some of you tells when i get back from vaction..