Bible Code Predicts Obama Winner 2012

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Bible Code predicts Obama winner 2012
Bible Code predicts Obama winner 2012
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 20:05:21  
Ok big difference as you can see what's in bold. You're probably right on the Islam thing.
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-11-14 20:10:20  
EVERY1 STOP FIGHTING! THE BIBLE SAYS LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AND ITS ALWAYS RIGHT! I MEAN FFS, OBAMA GOT ELECTED!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 20:12:26  
Who's fighting?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-14 21:39:16  
Fighting? In Religion threads? On MY FFXIAH?! WHAT!?!?!?!?
 Ifrit.Rikiyame
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Rikiyame
By Ifrit.Rikiyame 2010-11-14 22:07:00  
Tangent: I always think of Game Genie codes for Bible Adventures (NES) when I read "Bible Code". Anyone else? No? Okay.
 Caitsith.Merlitz
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Merlitz
By Caitsith.Merlitz 2010-11-14 23:10:07  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
EVERY1 STOP FIGHTING! THE BIBLE SAYS LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AND ITS ALWAYS RIGHT! I MEAN FFS, OBAMA GOT ELECTED!

Too bad it meant the guy living in the hut next to yours not the guy across the river. Not only can you, but you're told to kill him, steal his wive and take his sons as your slaves.
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-14 23:11:31  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
My neighbor rapes bugs. Do you still think I should love him?
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-14 23:13:15  
Asura.Poupee said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
How exactly do you do that? I mean they are so small
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-14 23:17:37  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
How exactly do you do that? I mean they are so small
WELL. im just saying....
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-14 23:50:01  
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Also, don't forget that GOP has zero canidates worth nominating for President.

this is so true.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-14 23:58:46  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Emoneaone said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Too bad a nuclear terror attack is almost impossible. 95% enriched uranium 235 is expensive as *** to make. Unless the terrorists have $500,000,000, a ton of nuclear physists, and a massive research facility it isn't gonna happen. Even if they were to get their hands on enriched uranium the device would be weak. So what kill 100,000 new yorkers. Half of them are the scum of the earth anyways.
Can you say Iran?

We have the technology that allows us to recieve a radiation signature after a nuclear weapon explodes. You can trace the source of the uranium or plutonium back to the origin where it was found in the earth. If a nuclear device was to explode on American soil we would know what country it came from very quickly. We also have a policy where if a state provides direct aid in attack on the US they are held as responsible as the terrorists themselves. Iran would never give terrorists a nuclear weapon because they know we would turn their country into a crater with ours. Nuclear war is pretty much impossible these days because it is suicide for whatever country starts it. Even the US can't survive a secondary exchange with russia.

Iran's enrichment is nowhere near weapons grade in the first place, so the only thing they have in the means of a device is the rocket, they'd still have to find a working nuclear weapon.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-15 00:07:47  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Emoneaone said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Too bad a nuclear terror attack is almost impossible. 95% enriched uranium 235 is expensive as *** to make. Unless the terrorists have $500,000,000, a ton of nuclear physists, and a massive research facility it isn't gonna happen. Even if they were to get their hands on enriched uranium the device would be weak. So what kill 100,000 new yorkers. Half of them are the scum of the earth anyways.
Can you say Iran?
We have the technology that allows us to recieve a radiation signature after a nuclear weapon explodes. You can trace the source of the uranium or plutonium back to the origin where it was found in the earth. If a nuclear device was to explode on American soil we would know what country it came from very quickly. We also have a policy where if a state provides direct aid in attack on the US they are held as responsible as the terrorists themselves. Iran would never give terrorists a nuclear weapon because they know we would turn their country into a crater with ours. Nuclear war is pretty much impossible these days because it is suicide for whatever country starts it. Even the US can't survive a secondary exchange with russia.
Iran's enrichment is nowhere near weapons grade in the first place, so the only thing they have in the means of a device is the rocket, they'd still have to find a working nuclear weapon.

They're about 20% enriched Uranium as far as public knowledge goes. They also don't have the rocket technology yet but you don't need that for a nuke. You can do a gun-style design and put it in a suit case.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-15 00:19:01  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Emoneaone said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Can you say Iran?

They're about 20% enriched Uranium as far as public knowledge goes. They also don't have the rocket technology yet but you don't need that for a nuke. You can do a gun-style design and put it in a suit case.

20% is nowhere near the level needed for a weapon iirc, aye but then the trick is getting it over here, and unlike body scanners they should have thoroughly invasive baggage scanners, granted it would be best if the problem didn't present itself since nothing is certain to work 100%.