What Is The Best X-bow?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » What is the best X-bow?
What is the best X-bow?
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-11-08 17:15:13  
So I've always been a big fan of the crossbow. My two favorite jobs and currently only jobs I have leveled and play are THF and RNG.

Currently I have Velocity Bow for THF and Othinus' Bow for RNG. Any other suggestions out there? I was looking at Leo's and Octant for THF. For RNG Obow I believe is the best but maybe I'm missing something.
 Odin.Upbeat
サーバ: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2010-11-08 17:22:26  
Take a look at Virtus Crossbow

I think it looks pretty nice for a RNG that only uses crossbows. I use guns so not really sure, but seems like a upgrade from Obow.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-11-08 17:25:39  
Odin.Upbeat said:
Take a look at Virtus Crossbow I think it looks pretty nice for a RNG that only uses crossbows. I use guns so not really sure, but seems like a upgrade from Obow.

OMG I want that! holy crap.
 Sylph.Tsujikiri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Tsujikiri
By Sylph.Tsujikiri 2010-11-08 17:26:51  
I have been seeing alot more gear ,coming out since Abyssea, that seem to be aiming for holy bolt builds. Ranger gear with both Mnd and Agi. I am about to leave work or else i would post them. Found them all on wiki.
 Fenrir.Leesil
サーバ: Fenrir
user: jeremy234
By Fenrir.Leesil 2010-11-08 17:27:19  
There's also the machine xbow which is great for spamming bolts like darkling or holy.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-11-08 17:31:43  
Fenrir.Leesil said:
There's also the machine xbow which is great for spamming bolts like darkling or holy.
Sylph.Tsujikiri said:
I have been seeing alot more gear ,coming out since Abyssea, that seem to be aiming for holy bolt builds. Ranger gear with both Mnd and Agi. I am about to leave work or else i would post them. Found them all on wiki.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I wanted to try and get faith torque, and Seiryu's hands, coupled with Osode and the cruor temp effects to really see what a high MND does to damage on mobs in abyssea. Last night I only had the temp MND plus the osode for a +20 or so and was doing addt. 40 damage from my holy bolts. I have some work to do...