users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » WTB: Astral Burn
WTB: Astral Burn
 Asura.Lecreuset
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-11-08 05:55:20  
Even with Abyssea leeching being all the rage, I'm sure there's some small clique on this server still doing these.

If you do, get in touch with me in-game to talk price.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-08 06:09:48  
I'm sure there is, but if your job is 30 or higher, the question I must ask is why? Unless you're just AB'ing to get to abyssea level, then I see no stupidity in that.
 Diabolos.Ariane
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Ariane 2010-11-08 07:28:44  
I was gonna say there aren't tons of spots for level 30s in Abyssea parties, but there also aren't tons of spots for level 30s in Astral Burns either, unless you're a level 30 SMN.

The one advantage Astral Burns have over Abyssea is if you only have 1 or 2 hours to play, you'll get more exp Astral Burning. Around the 3 hour mark though Abyssea becomes by far the better choice.
 Asura.Lecreuset
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-11-08 07:58:42  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
You're just AB'ing to get to abyssea level.

Exactly.
[+]
By Shiroineko 2010-11-08 08:24:03  
Last I checked Chezara was still doing AFB, but she may or may not be accepting leeches, payed or not.

Worth a try though. Her alt is called Leontopithecus
 Asura.Kresaera
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-11-08 11:34:37  
I think she is still.
By RingmastersWord 2010-11-08 12:33:26  
I was surprised to see a decline in the amount they are done purely for the idea of getting to 30. I've since started running my own, tho I just find random summoners, and have only done one real run, I'm planning a lot from this point on.

If all things go well you only need 2 runs from 12ish - 30. Pulling times the real ***, but if spaced properly its not so bad to do. I'm mostly just lazy. Anyway I had discussed with my fiance the idea of paid leechers and we decided it would be great but wasn't sure if we ever actually would. I suppose if you had an offer you could pm me and I'll get back to you. I'm poor so might be a nice idea.
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-08 12:51:23  
Asura.Lecreuset said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Exactly.

JOBS said:

and WHICH job do u need to burn to 30?
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2010-11-08 14:18:36  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
Asura.Lecreuset said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Exactly.

JOBS said:

and WHICH job do u need to burn to 30?

Probably an alt account. It's handy to have access to a BRD/WHM/RDM alt for dual-boxing on a whim. And with the ease of leveling in Abyssea, there's little reason to take the risk of buying an alt account just to have some *** recall it.