Whats A Good Anime To Watch?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Whats a good anime to watch?
Whats a good anime to watch?
First Page 2 ... 41 42 43
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 20:41:03  
just finished both hellsing and hellsing ultimate and recently mushi-shi. I'm watching bit last exile but looking for some more along the hellsing / mushi line or maybe something more cerebral
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:42:42  
I was gonna say Hellsing.. lol..

Try Black Blood Brothers, maybe? It's short buy kinda cool.

EDIT: Also, Outlaw Star & Cowboy Bebop.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kiori
Offline
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kiori
Posts: 298
By Cerberus.Kiori 2010-11-07 20:43:41  
I can't think of one along those lines, but I recommend Monster, and Moribito.
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 20:44:20  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I was gonna say Hellsing.. lol..

Try Black Blood Brothers, maybe? It's short buy kinda cool.


i think you who i got idea to watch hellsing from in first place lol . Was the superman vs goku thread. I didnt knwo who alucard was outside of othe rdracula references.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28613
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2010-11-07 20:44:49  
I was always a fan of Trigun, and this is from someone who usually doesn't touch the stuff.
[+]
 Caitsith.Linear
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-11-07 20:44:59  
Try Bakemonogatari.

Preview!
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:45:11  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I was gonna say Hellsing.. lol.. Try Black Blood Brothers, maybe? It's short buy kinda cool.
i think you who i got idea to watch hellsing from in first place lol . Was the superman vs goku thread. I didnt knwo who alucard was outside of othe rdracula references.

Oh, lol.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:45:55  
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
I was always a fan of Trigun, and this is from someone who usually doesn't touch the stuff.

Trigun!! Another good one.
Offline
Posts: 10589
By Serj 2010-11-07 20:47:05  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I was gonna say Hellsing.. lol..

Try Black Blood Brothers, maybe? It's short buy kinda cool.


i think you who i got idea to watch hellsing from in first place lol . Was the superman vs goku thread. I didnt knwo who alucard was outside of othe rdracula references.

You're welcome ;D

Also, TRIGUN! In the process of watching it again. Ep 12+ is amazing. And, ya know, my avatar should be a give-away.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 13835
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-07 20:47:24  
Code geass... need to rewatch that.

[+]
Offline
Posts: 10589
By Serj 2010-11-07 20:47:33  
Phoenix.Kojo said:

EDIT: Also, Outlaw Star & Cowboy Bebop.

And those!
[+]
Offline
Posts: 10589
By Serj 2010-11-07 20:47:44  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Code geass

And this!
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Bogamoga
Posts: 1161
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-11-07 20:48:21  
code geass.. BOTH SEASONS
death note
samurai champloo (on ep18)
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 13835
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-07 20:48:22  
Also they need to finish the goddamn OVA series for Hellsing. So much better than the original series
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:48:43  
Serj said:
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I was gonna say Hellsing.. lol.. Try Black Blood Brothers, maybe? It's short buy kinda cool.
i think you who i got idea to watch hellsing from in first place lol . Was the superman vs goku thread. I didnt knwo who alucard was outside of othe rdracula references.
You're welcome ;D Also, TRIGUN! In the process of watching it again. Ep 12+ is amazing. And, ya know, my avatar should be a give-away.

I wanted SO bad to win the lottery, when I was watching Trigun.. I wanted to hire a gunsmith to build a gun like Vash's for me. >.>
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
Posts: 15063
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-07 20:49:09  
Rurouni Kenshin
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:49:42  
Oh! Code Geass, it's good, has tragic times, but good.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 20:50:04  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
I was always a fan of Trigun, and this is from someone who usually doesn't touch the stuff.

Trigun!! Another good one.


just finsihed trigun to also xenosaga (like that but to short) queen blade (was on netflix) oh and lil balista (sp)umm demon bike things , kinda lost interest.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 13835
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-07 20:51:12  
They need to combine cowboy beebop and trigun...


[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 20:51:19  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Also they need to finish the goddamn OVA series for Hellsing. So much better than the original series


lol ya said same thign today after finsihing the umm normal hellsing. But sounds liek they doing it as mini movies far as releases and not a normal series.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Bogamoga
Posts: 1161
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-11-07 20:51:25  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Code geass... need to rewatch that.
awsome anime but i cant bring myself to watch an anime over again if i know the twists and ending :(
 Titan.Lillica
Offline
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
Posts: 1612
By Titan.Lillica 2010-11-07 20:51:34  
Panty and Stocking!
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 13835
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-07 20:52:09  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Also they need to finish the goddamn OVA series for Hellsing. So much better than the original series
lol ya said same thign today after finsihing the umm normal hellsing. But sounds liek they doing it as mini movies far as releases and not a normal series.
Yes like I said OVA series lol
Offline
Posts: 10589
By Serj 2010-11-07 20:52:13  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Rurouni Kenshin

This too.

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
code geass.. BOTH SEASONS
death note
samurai champloo (on ep18)

Champloo is amazing. Geass is really good.

Going to have to disagree with Death Note. I found it to get extremely lame boring after about 8 or 9 eps.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:52:14  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
I was always a fan of Trigun, and this is from someone who usually doesn't touch the stuff.
Trigun!! Another good one.
just finsihed trigun to also xenosaga (like that but to short) queen blade (was on netflix) oh and lil balista (sp)umm demon bike things , kinda lost interest.

I loved watching the Xenosaga games, never watched the Anime, tho. (And yes, you WATCHED the games.)
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
Posts: 13835
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-11-07 20:52:30  
Demonbane
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:53:05  
Titan.Lillica said:
Panty and Stocking!

"You mean the hoebag, covered in ***and the goth with stupidly long hair?"
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lian
Posts: 5330
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-07 20:55:14  
ilike shin chan
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 20:55:58  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Also they need to finish the goddamn OVA series for Hellsing. So much better than the original series
lol ya said same thign today after finsihing the umm normal hellsing. But sounds liek they doing it as mini movies far as releases and not a normal series.
Yes like I said OVA series lol


ya dont mean i dont want them come out faster lol. Btw what think better dubed or subed version. I rather liekd the voices in the dubs.
Offline
Posts: 255
By slowlulz 2010-11-07 20:56:18  
blood +
[+]
First Page 2 ... 41 42 43
Log in to post.