New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » mavi head +1 and CA augment
mavi head +1 and CA augment
 Sylph.Bodhizapha
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Bodhizapha 2010-11-07 07:50:22  
so i finally got this last night (spammed the hell out of the choco quest, got enough mnk seals to complete 2 head pieces, but anyway...) and i have a question regarding the 'enhances ca effect.' wiki states we need to leave this on, even during the spell for it to take effect. does this then beat out our str/dex/ mod pieces we would normally switch to?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-07 17:34:00  
Yes.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-11-09 09:33:32  
I'm wondering actually, with all the +1 pieces, do we need to need to have the gear on when we use the JA, or when we use the spell that takes the JA off, or both? I've been doing both just in case, but since I only have head/legs at this stage (just got feet base item finally tonight, will get those last three seals soon!) it's a bit hard for me to test... Not that I've had time anyway :/

Also, I'm about to have a search now, but in case I don't find it I'll just put this here: Anyone know exactly what the +2 set bonus does?
 Jar
By Jar 2010-11-12 04:41:14  
Odin.Blazza said:
I'm wondering actually, with all the +1 pieces, do we need to need to have the gear on when we use the JA, or when we use the spell that takes the JA off, or both? I've been doing both just in case, but since I only have head/legs at this stage (just got feet base item finally tonight, will get those last three seals soon!) it's a bit hard for me to test... Not that I've had time anyway :/

Also, I'm about to have a search now, but in case I don't find it I'll just put this here: Anyone know exactly what the +2 set bonus does?

Yes they need to be on when using the JA and when casting the spell

+2 hat is +200% WSC
+2 pants are 200% tp

Yes they need to be on when using the JA and when casting the spell
 Jar
By Jar 2010-11-12 04:56:16  
oh and thanks for posting ill go fix what i pu ton the wiki make it easier for ppl to understand how big of a boost the hat actually is.