Plucking Wings {Yes, Please}

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Plucking Wings {Yes, Please}
Plucking Wings {Yes, Please}
By Xcloud 2010-11-03 20:29:16  
Currently on Cerberus windy finally claimed the 6 regions (i swear it took like 3 weeks), last time i tried to take the area i ended up shouting for a couple hours and didn't get a single person. I can understand why i didn't get anyone because i know how boring as well as time consuming it can be. I've tried to do it by myself and in all honesty by the time i would kill 10 campaign mobs, another wave would pop and just restore the 10 fortifications (1 mob = 1 fortification) that i just got done doing. I went up their trio and manage to kill 20~ mobs and it moved the bar a good 5-10% which is good but u have to keep going at it for hours at that pace. Well anyways, the main reason I'm posting is to see if anyone would be interested in actually helping me take this area, preferably windy based, I'm still unsure as to if finishing kill is what counts towards the nations influence but to be on the safe side it just be better to get windy based people because if another nation owns the area the fight still wont become available (i found that forum digging in BG somewhere, it had happened on another server). Again any help would be appreciated I'm gonna try to start killing them around the 12 p.m ~ est on saturday I'm sure that would be plenty of time to start working on it.
[+]