users online
VOTE!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-11-01 15:49:40  
Bismarck.Enzoe said:
Voting amounts to all your power as a citizen on big issues national and local. Please read into things before you vote, use the voters pamphlet if you have it. It is easy to missread the intentions of an initiative; they are sometimes worded to confuse. Reading your voters pamphlet can clear up some questions you may have and help to make a decision toward your sensibility. If you haven't voted already, you really should if you value your citezenry. It is by far the greatest power you have. One poor persons vote is as good as a rich persons. It is equal power to all. Use it.

Not if you live in Zimbabwe.
 Asura.Citag
サーバ: Asura
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-11-01 15:50:26  
Im taking my pile of political junk mail and dumping it on someones lap at the poll locatoin.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-01 15:51:30  
Asura.Citag said:
Im taking my pile of political junk mail and dumping it on someones lap at the poll locatoin.
Good idea!
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-11-01 15:51:55  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Asura.Citag said:
Good idea!

Troll!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-01 15:52:57  
Bismarck.Enzoe said:

Also many states have weed on ballot.

Vote for weed

I think only California has it, at least that's how the news on various channels are portraying it, such as "Let's have California be the first to test how well legalized marijuana does."
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-01 15:52:58  
Asura.Citag said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Asura.Citag said:
Good idea!

Troll!
NO U!
 Leviathan.Agentd
user: Agentd
By Leviathan.Agentd 2010-11-01 16:01:56  
I could vote...I really could...but then I would be responsible for unleashing a new moron upon the government. Voting also makes you responsible for the idiots who get into office. I don't want that kind of weight on my shoulders if it turns out the guy I vote for is a new palin.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-01 16:03:33  
Leviathan.Agentd said:
I could vote...I really could...but then I would be responsible for unleashing a new moron upon the government. Voting also makes you responsible for the idiots who get into office. I don't want that kind of weight on my shoulders if it turns out the guy I vote for is a new palin.
a new palin?
you mean an unsuccesful politician who now has a tv show on TLC?
TLC is a horrible channel anyway it shouldn't matter.
 Leviathan.Agentd
user: Agentd
By Leviathan.Agentd 2010-11-01 16:08:37  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Agentd said:
a new palin?
you mean an unsuccesful politician who now has a tv show on TLC?
TLC is a horrible channel anyway it shouldn't matter.
Well I don't mean Michael Palin. He'd probably make a great politician. He's english after all.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-11-01 16:32:03  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Inb4 "IF YOU DO NOT VOTE THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT POLITICS IN AMERICA".
I love this

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By ararita 2010-11-03 12:43:04  
www.video_game_voters.org

Congress is at it again. Attempting to dictate our video game contents and ratings..support our rights and voice your opinion.