SE's "History" Achivements

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIVPro.com » Suggestions » SE's "History" achivements
SE's "History" achivements
By premiumvirtue 2010-11-01 03:09:29  
SE just added "History" to display all the achievements you get ingame, think it be possible to get these onto pro to see who has what?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-11-01 03:32:14  
Damn I got a lot of Achievements..

I'm not sure why'd you want it to show here too.. I mean it's just as easy to look on Lodestone as here, unless it was just like text only (perhaps with a link to the full description).
 Valefor.Shaone
user: Shaone
By Valefor.Shaone 2010-11-01 05:06:17  
Reasons for putting here are things like searching for someone who's on a particular quest (or rather, given the data, searching for someone who's completed a pre-req and meets the other criteria, e.g. skill rank).

And categorised layouts (e.g. combat achievements, quest achievements etc).

And achievements points for things like unlocking aetherite, or reaching x number of kills, which wold lead to relative rankings á la ffxi achievements, based on quests completed, ranks and levels attained, and anything else comparatively measurable that comes out of the data.
By Purplenv 2010-11-01 08:13:05  
Valefor.Shaone said:
Reasons for putting here are things like searching for someone who's on a particular quest (or rather, given the data, searching for someone who's completed a pre-req and meets the other criteria, e.g. skill rank).

And categorised layouts (e.g. combat achievements, quest achievements etc).

And achievements points for things like unlocking aetherite, or reaching x number of kills, which wold lead to relative rankings á la ffxi achievements, based on quests completed, ranks and levels attained, and anything else comparatively measurable that comes out of the data.

Honestly SE should be working on something to organize this information first. Currently it's just a list of a lot of various "dings" and for some of them, like mob kills, gil earned in a single leve, and such. There is no way to pre-determine the layers.
 Valefor.Shaone
user: Shaone
By Valefor.Shaone 2010-11-01 09:49:11  
I'm sure SE will do something to improve the format, but I don't think they'll ever do relative rankings of players based on the data like ffxiah does.

One thing that worries me about this data is that it is so accurately timestamped, with no privacy options at all to prevent this information being put on the web.

(not that I'd worry about having played from work during quiet times or lunchtime or anything *tries to look innocent*)
 Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
サーバ: Sylph
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-11-01 14:09:59  
I think is only a bunch of crap... who cares how many enemies I have defeated or how many stupid aetheryte i have reached, or if i got rank 15 out of 50, needless to say if I made 5,000 or 10,000 gil from a levelquest. It doesn't cmpare to the 1,000,000 gil i made from other sources.

And even if i ever get rank 45 (not 50) and be recorded as an achievement is like S.E. telling me, on a Horse Race CONGRATULATIONS you have come in 2nd Place!! out of all the loosers you came FIRST, no looser came before you.

SE needs to organize the data on a point system... Wish they could follow the ffxiah model so everyone can see who or what is at top and what stuff need to get done for upward advancement.

However I give S.E. and "E" for Effort.

As soon they get an Auction House I'll give them an "A"

PWR!
Power Nexus - Figaro
Nexus Power - Figaro
By premiumvirtue 2010-11-02 02:55:24  
be neat to see who has the most, who has x amount of kills achievements XD or x amount of regional guildleve achievements.

You cant compare or see who is top on lodestone
By delmontyb 2010-11-02 09:21:21  
I like this feature on the lodestone, I just wish they would pop up some window in game telling me when I got one of these. I see it in my chat log, but would be more exciting if it has more impact via it's own pop up window. :) (The window could then fade away.)
 Phoenix.Katori
サーバ: Phoenix
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-11-02 09:30:51  
yea should say your total amount of killed mobs or something on there plus your ls. i would like to look at someone and see what ls they are in.
By Tesla 2010-11-02 09:46:13  
just fyi http://www.ffxivpro.com/forum/topic/15660/lodestone-achievements/
By premiumvirtue 2010-11-03 13:48:17  
heh 14 hrs after i post it was made, magic!!
By emrys 2010-11-07 01:10:05  
I know you can sort it yourself however you want, but it's still not fully utilized IMO. At the moment it's a long list of text for everyone. I suggest that, for every game achievement, it should be highlighted if you're first in the server (or game). A different approach is to list both game and server order (by time) for each achievement for all.

Just a thought; although I assume it's useless for rankings if implemented later on, but nevertheless, it still makes it even more useful than the Lodestone implementation. For character rankings, I think a point function inversely proportional to the total number of players who achieved something maybe, I don't know.