users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Dyna/Einherjar LS Recruitment
Dyna/Einherjar LS Recruitment
 Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Dfhsmoke
By Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke 2010-10-31 01:53:06  
Recruiting for DemonsFromHell LS. We have been around for many years, and are always accepting new members. We are still running strong where as many shells that do these events are falling apart due to abyssea, and a lot of the gear being out dated. We are a fun adult oriented group, and despite the fact that most of the gear is out dated, we will continue to do these events as they are something different than just abyssea 24/7...if you're interested, we also have a sister ls that does sky/limbus, that is also willing to take people in...no this isn't a desperate plea to keep the linkshell alive, this is simply to throw our name out there to anyone seeking a dyna shell.

We go Sundays at 3pm EST, and Wednesdays at 8pm EST, its not mandatory that you attend both days and you will receive partial credit for posting absent, or for an off day if you're only available one of the two days. Einherjar goes prior to dynamis on Sundays and after it on Wednesdays. The currency gotten goes to pay for prominantly glasses and lamps, and then bi-monthly whatever is left over is split amongst members (keeping a few million gil for the bank to purchase glasses). We have a fair system, and a loyal group. We are here for fun. Any job(s) are welcome to join.

Lotting rules and what not is all explained on our site, www.demonsfromhell.com, where I request you fill out an application (you are most likely going to get in, its just a formality for my own records as to who has what jobs, zone accessability etc.), and if you have any questions you can send me a tell in game (Dfhsmoke), or a PM on the forums on our site.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-10-31 02:03:00  
carbuncle just isn't very heavily represented on these boards, unfortunately

good luck all the same
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-10-31 02:51:39  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
carbuncle just isn't very heavily represented on these boards, unfortunately good luck all the same
Dora the explorer is a racist show, think about it every episode she starts off in a shitty place, has to cross a river or something and get to a better place!
 Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke
By Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke 2010-10-31 06:53:50  
Indeed i've noticed hardly anybody posts in the carby forums, but I figured no harm no foul.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2010-10-31 15:21:33  
i wanna do einherjar, but i already have a dynamis ls, so does that mean i cant join?
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-10-31 16:17:45  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

good luck all the same

Agreed. However, it's mostly due to Carbuncle's population consisting of majority JP players. And then the few NA players that we do have, make us look really bad.
By terrakarah 2010-10-31 22:52:34  
Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

good luck all the same

Agreed. However, it's mostly due to Carbuncle's population consisting of majority JP players. And then the few NA players that we do have, make us look really bad.

^ people like me!

(Still Karah, but when you tell Krizz to blow you, he gets a bug in his *** and bans you lol)
 Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke
By Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke 2010-11-01 04:59:44  
Nah, you can still join, neither event are mandatory, we don't operate like most shells where if you don't participate in everything you aren't welcome
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2010-11-01 14:40:58  
Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke said:
Nah, you can still join, neither event are mandatory, we don't operate like most shells where if you don't participate in everything you aren't welcome

nice, im gonna go sign up, thanks
 Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke
By Carbuncle.Dfhsmoke 2010-11-01 19:23:55  
Meet us at Hazlahm Sunday at 2pm EST is when we enter and I can pearl you then ^^