users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Atma of the Razed Ruin
Atma of the Razed Ruin
 Cerberus.Trixta
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: trixta
By Cerberus.Trixta 2010-10-28 12:05:17  
I would really like to get this, but my LS isn't too big on farming atmas, so I was curious if there was an ls going for it any time soon that may have an open slot, need some extra help, or if I have to, willing to merc it for a low price?
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-28 12:09:44  
Good luck.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-10-28 12:33:19  
Cerberus.Trixta said:
I would really like to get this, but my LS isn't too big on farming atmas, so I was curious if there was an ls going for it any time soon that may have an open slot, need some extra help, or if I have to, willing to merc it for a low price?
Fights easy, shouldn't take that many people.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-28 12:45:32  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Cerberus.Trixta said:
I don't understand why they wouldn't be. They are nearly game breaking in Abyssea and not that hard to get.
To many people think its ok to be mediocre and won't put forth the time or effort to break that mold.

My naked Drg or War would probably out parse any DD in his ls with RR atma lol..I don't know why anyone would pass on that.
 Siren.Itachi
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2010-10-28 12:50:25  
Atma of the Razed Ruin and Atma of the Voracious Violet are the best combo for multi-hit crit weaponskills in my opinion. If your LS passes on acquiring these atmas, find a new ls soon.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-28 13:08:02  
Not having RR compared to having it is like turning up to colibri merit camp naked at 75. It really is that good.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-28 13:38:07  
I wish I had it before I lvl'd both Drg and War to 85 tho. Only DD I have left to lvl is Sam..and RR won't be nearly as good for sam as it would have been for War/Drg.
 Fenrir.Snick
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-28 13:44:52  
It shouldn't be that hard to farm the pop with a few friends, and shouting for help with the NM if you don't have the means to trigger every red !!

Good luck!
 Asura.Braego
サーバ: Asura
user: Braego
By Asura.Braego 2010-10-28 13:50:55  
Siren.Itachi said:
Atma of the Razed Ruin and Atma of the Voracious Violet are the best combo for multi-hit crit weaponskills in my opinion. If your LS passes on acquiring these atmas, find a new ls soon.

I use both of these for monk and you can't help but chuckle on your damage output.

The Voracious Violet was a joke NM imo, and the Razed Ruin NM I considered to be more annoying than hard... Hell we let a couple people join in mid fight after we got the !! just cause we had the spaces open. Might as well share the wealth.

Also, the Ironclad Pulverizer(believe thats the nm for razed ruin atma), has some of the coolest looking tp moves i've seen in the game!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Vraelia
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Vraelia
By Cerberus.Vraelia 2010-12-16 11:17:39  
How do you get Voracious Violet, exactly? I tried looking it up on ffxiclopedia. But, it told me no results were found for it.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-12-16 11:19:32  
i'm a morbol i'm a morbol i'm a morbol
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-12-16 11:19:40