サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-25 11:46:51  
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Phoenix.Darki said:
agreed
if he wasnt he'd walked out already

kfh wins this round

If he wasn't mad, By that logic, He'd of stopped responding to me as well?

Broken Logic =/= right.

Edit: At to be quite frank, this is the most entertaining thing to happen in the 3 hours its been since i woke up, I'm waiting for an Atma of Razed Ruins shout... So, I'm bored :\
Im bored as well, running anti-virus on three laptops with big HDD is very boring.
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-10-25 11:47:44  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Phoenix.Darki said:
agreed

kfh wins this round

Broken Logic =/= right.

Edit: At to be quite frank, this is the most entertaining thing to happen in the 3 hours its been since i woke up, I'm waiting for an Atma of Razed Ruins shout... So, I'm bored :\
Im bored as well, running anti-virus on three laptops with big HDD is very boring.

***eats up ram =\
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-25 11:49:21  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Phoenix.Darki said:
agreed

kfh wins this round

Broken Logic =/= right.

***eats up ram =\
meh, its needed. Last thing I want are infected computers joining to my network.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-25 12:19:45  
damn, someone is definitely mad if they down-rating everything I said in this trolly-troll-troll thread.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-25 12:49:08  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
somebody definitely mad.

I Can't repost the same image twice =( so just scroll up

Phoenix.Darki said:
agreed

kfh wins this round

Broken Logic =/= right.

And if you're going to be horribly biased to the point of logical fallacies in his favor, you could hide it better.

this is the most entertainment on your day? your life must be damn boring then.

[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-10-25 13:45:39  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
somebody definitely mad.

Phoenix.Darki said:
agreed

kfh wins this round

Broken Logic =/= right.

And if you're going to be horribly biased to the point of logical fallacies in his favor, you could hide it better.

its freaking monday what do you expect.
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2010-10-25 14:38:36  
Aside from the thread-lengthening arguing that's common on all forums, I thought it was fairly well-known that Asurans don't care about Besieged. We've had the worst win-loss record since the event's inception.

Until SE allowed the option to transfer servers, we rarely kept the AC long enough to reach the max-level Besieged battles. Most people, myself included, only saw it as an opportunity for easy skillups (especially on mage jobs) and as a quick influx of a little IS if really bored. It's become even more irrelevant now that it's frustratingly slow, if not impossible to skillup A/B rated skills on 80+ jobs in Besieged.

I can't be the only one who doesn't notice or care if the AC is gone. If other people care about their server's perfect Besieged record, that's cool. I'm sure there are still people out there who like to do Garrison too.

If I happen to be in Whitegate, I'll just continue to AFK while I attend to RL matters, enjoy/facepalm over the asinine /shout arguments or Dhalmel games, or wander off to do my own thing or help friends/LS mates. Besieged just doesn't enter into the equation anymore. And it really hasn't for years.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-10-26 10:10:59  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
damn, someone is definitely mad if they down-rating everything I said in this trolly-troll-troll thread.

Wasn't me. I got 3 rate downs as well, Likely a bystander.
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
somebody definitely mad.

Phoenix.Darki said:
agreed

kfh wins this round

Broken Logic =/= right.

I had been awake for THREE hours, if you're doing something massively entertaining within 3 hours of waking up on a Monday morning, Then well, share your secret.

Or we're you simply bluffing to set me up for a RL Card?

I bet "RL" card though, See Thats usually a sign of someones who run out of semi intelligent things to say and probably couldn't even comprehend the person they're talking with post and had to google "logical fallacies" in order to come up with a rebuttal.

Now its Tuesday Morning, 10:00AM, And my friends are still asleep. Entertain me again =3?

[+]
By Scrye 2010-10-26 11:25:19  
I find it funny that Pandy people make up most of the server now but still blame the few Asura natives that are left for everything.
Not that I have anything against Pandy people,I'm glad they're here. Just makes me laugh is all
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-26 11:31:20  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Wasn't me. I got 3 rate downs as well, Likely a bystander.
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
somebody definitely mad.

Phoenix.Darki said:
agreed

kfh wins this round

Broken Logic =/= right.

I had been awake for THREE hours, if you're doing something massively entertaining within 3 hours of waking up on a Monday morning, Then well, share your secret.

Or we're you simply bluffing to set me up for a RL Card?

I bet "RL" card though, See Thats usually a sign of someones who run out of semi intelligent things to say and probably couldn't even comprehend the person they're talking with post and had to google "logical fallacies" in order to come up with a rebuttal.

Now its Tuesday Morning, 10:00AM, And my friends are still asleep. Entertain me again =3?

actually yes i have more entertaining things to do even after 3 hours of waking up.
[+]
By Scrye 2010-10-26 11:39:13  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Scrye said:
I find it funny that Pandy people make up most of the server now but still blame the few Asura natives that are left for everything.
Not that I have anything against Pandy people,I'm glad they're here. Just makes me laugh is all

Pandy was smaller and thus why we got merged with Asura.

Unless you have some actual facts or graphs or crazy thangggss, and tbh I just haven't seen any so if you do I'd like to see it. X:

I always thought Asura was the smaller of the two which is why they filled us up.
I stand corrected. :)

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-26 11:41:24  
Asura was always a ***server :)
 Bahamut.Grondell
サーバ: Bahamut
user: grondell
By Bahamut.Grondell 2010-10-26 14:57:22  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
asura is busy with the drama llama

Yeah someone was bashing fat wives, ***, and *** in WG. People were getting pissy and fighting about SMN burns and shouting they are /blisting. Top it all off with people calling the GMs on each other. Great night while LFP honestly.

HAHAHA spicy he called my wife a fat BI*&^. he met GM jail that night, talking smack one minute, then gone the next. im not a GM junky but that kid deserved it.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-26 14:58:14  
Bahamut.Grondell said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
asura is busy with the drama llama

Yeah someone was bashing fat wives, ***, and *** in WG. People were getting pissy and fighting about SMN burns and shouting they are /blisting. Top it all off with people calling the GMs on each other. Great night while LFP honestly.

HAHAHA spicy he called my wife a fat BI*&^. he met GM jail that night, talking smack one minute, then gone the next. im not a GM junky but that kid deserved it.

You take things too seriously kiddo.
[+]
 Asura.Wordspoken
By Asura.Wordspoken 2010-10-26 19:50:40  
On a personal note, Besieged is part of the game, regardless of potential rewards. Hate losing candy, makes your server looks like Asura. Oh wait...

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2010-10-26 22:44:54  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Asura was always a ***server :)

I <3 my server. I don't care how *** up it is.

Truth.
 Asura.Saefinn
user: Saefinn
By Asura.Saefinn 2010-10-27 09:53:30  
Your arguments provide fantastic entertainment, though there's still work to be had in order to compete with Judge Judy, Jerry Springer and the likes. But keep it up guys, I'm sure if you try hard enough you can start your own reality TV show.

However, nowt wrong with Asura. I mean, I'm on Asura and anything in my presence automatically becomes awesome. The more you feed my ego the more its AOE increases. So those on Siren or anybody lower on the server list, you might want to pass compliments my way. :P

Thank you.
[+]