Who Would You Do?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Who would you do?
Who would you do?
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 69 70 71
 Carbuncle.Frazee
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:28:59  
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Artemicion said:
Asura.Vyre said:
I don't think I would/could make love to anyone on this forum. Do, definitely, make love to? Not at all. That, in my mind at least, involves a deeper connection than something purely physical/social.
Glad you saw my loophole. Would be difficult to connect on that level to anyone strictly from knowing them online. Hence the catch-22. Though on the flip side of things, there are some people I know well enough and communicate with often enough to which I would consider them as friends.
On the other side of the coin, there seem to be people that I wouldn't want to just do either. I mean, people I'd like to get to know more, and then perhaps make love to. Not saying that I wouldn't want to do that with people that I put on my do list.
What was your list? I am not sure that I saw it.
Asura.Vyre said:
Hmmm. Girls: 1. Niniann 2. Headstrong 3. Chuuuuu 4. Liela(if she wasn't in a loving marriage) Guys: 1. Tigerwoods 2. Krizz 3. Zicdeh 4. Bartimaeus

I recognize some names there. I will probably remember Tigerwoods as eating watermelon since that is the first picture I saw on there...lol
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:30:01  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ya, while most would agree making love takes more feeling...this thread was designed for funny what ifs.... And yes Franzee is the "hot new girl" lol

Lol, thank you by the way.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-20 05:32:44  
If you did actually read the beginning Fraz, most guys would go gay for either Jaerik or Scragg lol
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:37:32  
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Artemicion said:
Asura.Vyre said:
I don't think I would/could make love to anyone on this forum. Do, definitely, make love to? Not at all. That, in my mind at least, involves a deeper connection than something purely physical/social.
Glad you saw my loophole. Would be difficult to connect on that level to anyone strictly from knowing them online. Hence the catch-22. Though on the flip side of things, there are some people I know well enough and communicate with often enough to which I would consider them as friends.
On the other side of the coin, there seem to be people that I wouldn't want to just do either. I mean, people I'd like to get to know more, and then perhaps make love to. Not saying that I wouldn't want to do that with people that I put on my do list.
Asura.Vyre said:
Hmmm. Girls: 1. Niniann 2. Headstrong 3. Chuuuuu 4. Liela(if she wasn't in a loving marriage) Guys: 1. Tigerwoods 2. Krizz 3. Zicdeh 4. Bartimaeus
I recognize some names there. I will probably remember Tigerwoods as eating watermelon since that is the first picture I saw on there...lol
The first one I saw of him involved him scarfing down a hot dog. He made an avatar or it, or maybe it was just an avatar. Connotations aside, hilarious as all get out!
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:37:44  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
If you did actually read the beginning Fran, most guys would go gay for either Jaerik or Scragg lol

Yeah, I saw that. I also saw that most guys want to sleep with Darki. lol
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-20 05:39:35  
That they do....that they do lol... She is cute lol (And sorry for the mispelling of your name there a second ago.. i dones ninja edited my post after you quoted it lol.... I didn't see the slip up til a second ago lol)
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:40:41  
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Artemicion said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Asura.Vyre said:
The first one I saw of him involved him scarfing down a hot dog. He made an avatar or it, or maybe it was just an avatar. Connotations aside, hilarious as all get out!
Very funny! A sense of humor goes a long way. I haven't gone back too far in the pics thread. I might need to do that later.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:42:01  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
That they do....that they do lol... She is cute lol (And sorry for the mispelling of your name there a second ago.. i dones ninja edited my post after you quoted it lol.... I didn't see the slip up til a second ago lol)

I didn't even see it >.> lol...Apparently I am super observant...
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-20 05:42:34  
I posted like 3 or so pictures in that "post your pics thread", but they are buried deep in that thread lol
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:45:19  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I posted like 3 or so pictures in that "post your pics thread", but they are buried deep in that thread lol

Perhaps I will make a list, though it will be difficult because it is hard for me to simply be attracted to someone's looks. I have many pages to go through now.

So it looks as if everyone is making a girls list and a guys list...interesting...
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:46:26  
I know that everyone will be waiting on pins and needles for my list (not!) However, it will not be happening at this time. I think I should probably sleep before my little princess wakes up.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-20 05:48:37  
lol Take care Fraz, and ya, a guys and girls list, was totally in the OP's rules if I remember correctly lol.... A fun game to play and my list included a funny clip from a good comedian.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:50:02  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
lol Take care Fraz, and ya, a guys and girls list, was totally in the OP's rules if I remember correctly lol.... A fun game to play and my list included a funny clip from a good comedian.

nigh nigh...err morning ^^
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-20 05:52:14  
lol ya I'm gonna hit the rack too actually before the sun decides to come up lol
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:53:50  
Sleep well.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-20 05:54:17  
Vyre
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 06:01:51  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Vyre
/blush
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-20 06:33:41  
zahrah said:
Okay...Revised list...(No particular order)

1.) He who shall not be named. (I fear that I will have to deal with fire and brimstone for even bumping this.)

2.) Krizz, because he makes cute babies.

3.) Urial, because he's just silly, good fun!

4.) Chaosx, because the man has a plan.

5.) Ashman, because we were suppose to get married IG. LOL!

/runs off to bed
Lol I see you went ahead and bumped this.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-06-20 07:21:05  
wow I remember this thread now

Girls: Marz, Chu, Angels and Zahrah

Guys (if I were gay) : Urial, Spence, Catnip and Dameshi
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-20 07:43:54  
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
If you did actually read the beginning Fran, most guys would go gay for either Jaerik or Scragg lol

Yeah, I saw that. I also saw that most guys want to sleep with Darki. lol

No.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-20 08:04:03  
Oh lord this got bumped... We all still sleeping with Jaerik?
 Bismarck.Antonious
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-20 08:07:18  
Easy answer:

Zahrah and Frazee....Not only are they both very pleasent on the eyes. If you haven't been to the "post your pics" page in a while, check it out....They seem like a lot of fun too!!

For guys:

Since I already do myself whenever I want (hahaha, its a joke people....or is it!!) Tiger has to win....he puts up some great Avatars and is pretty damn funny too.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 08:07:39  
Asura.Ina said:
Oh lord this got bumped... We all still sleeping with Jaerik?
No. We're not all sleeping with Jaerik.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-20 08:10:37  
I wanna change who I'd pick for a guy.

I'd have to go with Sevourn. He seems like he would be a demon in the sack.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-20 08:17:16  
Is it bad that I can't really grasp a what if in my scenario?
I see people on the internet more as words than people so trying to attach em to people makes it difficult.
Probably still Darki lol, but she was a real firecracker.
Darki and Max...though Darki is more to the fact that I've held normal conversations past just /random AH talk lol.
past that I don't really know the men and women of ffxiah well enough anymore since the ones I spoke to more often have left.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-20 08:19:33  
I probably should change my female pick too. I'm not sure though, I'd have to browse the 'post your pics' thread for awhile.

While Zahrah seems like a good choice to bear my children, I'm thinking more along the lines of raw animal sexuality.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-20 08:20:05  
well of course i am

plus how many chances do you have to get a 6 year old latina temptress between the sheets
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-20 08:22:21  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I probably should change my female pick too. I'm not sure though, I'd have to browse the 'post your pics' thread for awhile.

While Zahrah seems like a good choice to bear my children, I'm thinking more along the lines of raw animal sexuality.
Zandra would be a good one.
you know those tea party ladies get down.
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2011-06-20 08:22:33  
just random'ed out of a name generator
Kyokaku
Kyaaadaa (I do it anyway when girl isn't home, right?)
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-20 08:23:22  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

Zandra would be a good one.
you know those tea party ladies get down.
Personality wise, that's not a bad choice. Still would need to see a pic though.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 69 70 71