Who Would You Do?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Who would you do?
Who would you do?
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71
 Carbuncle.Frazee
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 04:39:26  
Artemicion said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:
Oh my, look at the mess I've gotten myself into!
Anyways, doubt you of all people would ever need a pity *** lol
After all, you're absolutely gorgeous.

/sarcasm? D:

Not at all.

Well, thank you then. I wasn't taking this as anything out of pity, I thought it was funny. I actually found myself reading all the pages to see if I knew anyone. However, I do not know like any of these people...I discovered these forums a bit late. :/
By Frazee 2011-06-20 04:40:25  
Artemicion said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:
Oh my, look at the mess I've gotten myself into!
Anyways, doubt you of all people would ever need a pity *** lol
After all, you're absolutely gorgeous.

/sarcasm? D:

Not at all.

I shall turn that D: to a :D now!
By Artemicion 2011-06-20 04:48:06  
Guess that's what makes it exciting.
You're the hot new girl around, and everyone is more or less a mysterious stranger to you :o
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 04:50:04  
Artemicion said:
Guess that's what makes it exciting.
You're the hot new girl around, and everyone is more or less a mysterious stranger to you :o

Ooohhh, like dark and mysterious?!?! That is always intriguing!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 04:57:20  
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:
Guess that's what makes it exciting. You're the hot new girl around, and everyone is more or less a mysterious stranger to you :o
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 04:58:54  
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:
Guess that's what makes it exciting. You're the hot new girl around, and everyone is more or less a mysterious stranger to you :o

Thank you for the nightmares D:
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:00:49  
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:
You'll forget about. I am certain. :)
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:03:07  
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:
You'll forget about. I am certain. :)

I don't know...I actually watched the entire thing. Damn you insomnia!!!
By Artemicion 2011-06-20 05:04:08  
Creepy, yet philosophical.
If it didn't make me feel so uneasy, I'd consider watching the entire episode or show.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:06:42  
I was obsessed with that clip when I found it. Fascinated even. I watched it about 30 times in a row. I really don't know why.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:10:55  
Asura.Vyre said:
I was obsessed with that clip when I found it. Fascinated even. I watched it about 30 times in a row. I really don't know why.

30 times? Exaggeration or obsession?
By Artemicion 2011-06-20 05:11:41  
We really should get back to talking about our online infatuations, lest we upset the mods. Then again, going back on topic probably isn't what they'd like either lol.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:12:05  
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Not exaggeration. I spent the better part of 2~3 hours just watching it and thinking.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:13:06  
Artemicion said:
We really should get back to talking about our online infatuations, lest we upset the mods. Then again, going back on topic probably isn't what they'd like either lol.

LOL! Infatuations? So these are secret infatuation lists?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:13:26  
Artemicion said:
xD!

I guess I would add Poupee to the list of girls, though I hardly know her at all/read her posts.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:13:26  
Asura.Vyre said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Not exaggeration. I spent the better part of 2~3 hours just watching it and thinking.

Hmm, I can see that.
By Artemicion 2011-06-20 05:14:09  
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:

Well, with a title like "who would you do?", I can't help but see it as an infatuation. However, if it were titled "who would you make love to?" then maybe things would be more interesting haha.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:15:47  
Artemicion said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:

Well, with a title like "who would you do?", I can't help but see it as an infatuation. However, if it were titled "who would you make love to?" then maybe things would be more interesting haha.

Heh, that might cause a bit of drama.
By Artemicion 2011-06-20 05:16:17  
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:

Indeed. Probably better to be superficial and get right to going at it like rabbits xD
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:17:23  
Artemicion said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Artemicion said:

Indeed. Probably better to be superficial and get right to going at it like rabbits xD

Haha! I hate it when I actually laugh out loud, I feel like such a nerd...even more than usual... XD
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:17:42  
I don't think I would/could make love to anyone on this forum. Do, definitely, make love to? Not at all. That, in my mind at least, involves a deeper connection than something purely physical/social.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:18:48  
Asura.Vyre said:
I don't think I would/could make love to anyone on this forum. Do, definitely, make love to? Not at all. That, in my mind at least, involves a deeper connection than something purely physical/social.

I couldn't agree more.
By Artemicion 2011-06-20 05:19:27  
Asura.Vyre said:

Glad you saw my loophole.
Would be difficult to connect on that level to anyone strictly from knowing them online. Hence the catch-22.
Though on the flip side of things, there are some people I know well enough and communicate with often enough to which I would consider them as friends.

With that said, I stayed up past my non-existent bed time.
Better get some rest before my next work shift.
Goodnight all~
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:21:56  
Artemicion said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Glad you saw my loophole. Would be difficult to connect on that level to anyone strictly from knowing them online. Hence the catch-22. Though on the flip side of things, there are some people I know well enough and communicate with often enough to which I would consider them as friends.
On the other side of the coin, there seem to be people that I wouldn't want to just do either. I mean, people I'd like to get to know more, and then perhaps make love to. Not saying that I wouldn't want to do that with people that I put on my do list.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-20 05:22:03  
Ya, while most would agree making love takes more feeling...this thread was designed for funny what ifs.... And yes Franzee is the "hot new girl" lol
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:24:49  
The funny what ifs seem to be entertaining. Probably more so if I knew the people. It is funny to see most people agree with their lists though.
 Carbuncle.Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-20 05:25:53  
Asura.Vyre said:
Artemicion said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Glad you saw my loophole. Would be difficult to connect on that level to anyone strictly from knowing them online. Hence the catch-22. Though on the flip side of things, there are some people I know well enough and communicate with often enough to which I would consider them as friends.
On the other side of the coin, there seem to be people that I wouldn't want to just do either. I mean, people I'd like to get to know more, and then perhaps make love to. Not saying that I wouldn't want to do that with people that I put on my do list.

What was your list? I am not sure that I saw it.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:26:15  
You could go off physical appearance alone if you wanted to make a list :3! We all have pics up in the Post your pics thread. Well, most of us anyway.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-20 05:26:52  
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Artemicion said:
Asura.Vyre said:
What was your list? I am not sure that I saw it.
Asura.Vyre said:
Hmmm. Girls: 1. Niniann 2. Headstrong 3. Chuuuuu 4. Liela(if she wasn't in a loving marriage) Guys: 1. Tigerwoods 2. Krizz 3. Zicdeh 4. Bartimaeus
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-06-20 05:28:18  
what is this? *pokes
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71