Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!
Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Danthebk
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: danthebk
By Bahamut.Danthebk 2010-10-24 16:19:03  
The Bahamut forums are painful to read... I don't know where to start, or where I'm going to end up with this post... So here goes another painful and long post...

As far as myself, Shaj, and Fulmination goes; I apologized to Shaj about the incident, we made amends, and moved on. He offered to re-pearl me, I declined and said I needed a break. I don't appreciate that you talked bad about me on the first page, and maybe our earlier amends were just a facade, however it is not a big deal and I am not going to get upset over something so trivial.

I personally had intended to quit, Uki has been using my character temporarily as he mentioned. In my time away, I had gotten so far ahead in school and such that I have nothing left to do and I now remember why I wasted my time playing this game to begin with, and will be returning shortly.

To everyone's hate for <insert player here>. Get over it. It is not a big deal. I just don't understand why everyone is wasting their time and energy bickering about this, that, and the other thing. Just let it go and move on already...

Since I have completely forgotten what people are even bitching about in this post, something about BZ, I'm going to pass up every other stupid side comment posted and end on this:

Good Luck to Fulmination and Shaj with their recruitment. Stop spamming Shaj's posts with your unrelated drama.
 Bahamut.Shaj
user: Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-24 16:49:52  
Bahamut.Danthebk said:
The Bahamut forums are painful to read... I don't know where to start, or where I'm going to end up with this post... So here goes another painful and long post...

As far as myself, Shaj, and Fulmination goes; I apologized to Shaj about the incident, we made amends, and moved on. He offered to re-pearl me, I declined and said I needed a break. I don't appreciate that you talked bad about me on the first page, and maybe our earlier amends were just a facade, however it is not a big deal and I am not going to get upset over something so trivial.

I personally had intended to quit, Uki has been using my character temporarily as he mentioned. In my time away, I had gotten so far ahead in school and such that I have nothing left to do and I now remember why I wasted my time playing this game to begin with, and will be returning shortly.

To everyone's hate for <insert player here>. Get over it. It is not a big deal. I just don't understand why everyone is wasting their time and energy bickering about this, that, and the other thing. Just let it go and move on already...

Since I have completely forgotten what people are even bitching about in this post, something about BZ, I'm going to pass up every other stupid side comment posted and end on this:

Good Luck to Fulmination and Shaj with their recruitment. Stop spamming Shaj's posts with your unrelated drama.

Thanks Dan bro, appreciate it. I have stopped caring about this thread, tried to close it but the FFXIAH owners are another dumb ***.. Anyway, from what i've learnt, FFXIAH people are the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ones than you can get via /shout recruiting.. So therefore, I am gonna stop wasting my precious time reading these threads and for the replies, go eat your heart out like I care.

PEACE FFXIAH MOTHER *** !!!! LIVE LONG AND *** SUFFER!
 Bahamut.Angelos
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2010-10-24 16:56:15  
lol.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-24 16:57:19  
Hay, this looks like a really cool linkshell, can I get a pearl?
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 12:39:04  
ITS FUNNY HOW YOUR BZ TOSSERS GET SO DEFENSIVE ON FORUMS BUT SUCK IN ACTUALL GAMEPLAY

THNX FOR THE CARABOSSE WE KILLED IT FINE 2X's with 8 members <3 Bruce likes his STR+8 Pants and Afflictors <3<3<3
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 12:48:26  
*** HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-26 12:49:31  
Killing Carabosse with 8 is not impressive <_<
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 12:50:35  
Shaj didn't you just apply to another LS? And aren't you planing on leaving Fulmination as soon as you get a better offer?

(which knowing his reputation isn't likely to happen..)
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 13:15:49  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Shaj didn't you just apply to another LS? And aren't you planing on leaving Fulmination as soon as you get a better offer?

(which knowing his reputation isn't likely to happen..)

Lol at u and reputation on a *** game, get a life dude. I stopped giving a ***what people think of me, OUCH my heart it hurts of what u think... yes I applied for UDF but I cancelled application cause your *** *** was *** blocking!

Anyhow, dont give a ***if u can solo it Raen like my nutz itch for what u achieve <3 but you cool!

As for BZ Zorander, stop defending of what your not a part off.. Loser, Im waiting for what their members have to say...

So if u guys please <3 kindly *** off :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-26 13:23:37  
In a recruitment thread, as the leader of a linkshell, you are being shown to have applied for other linkshells recently whilst being in a leadership position?

Can you see the problem here ;x people like stability (for a damn good reason).

Quote:
Anyhow, dont give a ***if u can solo it Raen like my nutz itch for what u achieve <3 but you cool!

I don't think I could. I'm just pointing it out because you state

Quote:
THNX FOR THE CARABOSSE WE KILLED IT FINE 2X's with 8 members

as if the 8 members were a significant fact. That is all I am contesting!

To use an example,

if I say "we killed Turul", there is no challenge involved in this statement. If I say "we killed Turul with 4 people", suddenly there is challenge in this statement, as we are implying that killing it with 4 people is noteworthy and should be mentioned. Now if I say "haha you guys suck, we killed Turul with 4 people", there is a lot of challenge in this! You were the very latter case here.

Disclaimer: haven't fought Turul, not a stealthbrag.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 13:26:25  
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Shaj didn't you just apply to another LS? And aren't you planing on leaving Fulmination as soon as you get a better offer? (which knowing his reputation isn't likely to happen..)
Lol at u and reputation on a *** game, get a life dude. I stopped giving a ***what people think of me, OUCH my heart it hurts of what u think... yes I applied for UDF but I cancelled application cause your *** *** was *** blocking! Anyhow, dont give a ***if u can solo it Raen like my nutz itch for what u achieve <3 but you cool! As for BZ Zorander, stop defending of what your not a part off.. Loser, Im waiting for what their members have to say... So if u guys please <3 kindly *** off :)
lol im not saying anything I just asked a simple question.

two things.

1.) You removed you application before I could "*** block" anything.
2.) Correct this is a game but if you don't think that reputation plays apart in this game then you are sadly mistaken. Birdhair anyone?

As far as defending BZ..I'll defend anyone at any time I see fit, I have plenty of friends in BZ, I know the quality of player BZ have.

But by all means keep talking ***, making yourself look like a moron and the true asshat you are..and then when everything is said and done you can sit there wondering why no other ls will accept you..

And for the record all your spectacular HNM camping stories...I was in BZ so what now? Keep failing dude..you do it so well. Oh and by all means keep posting here after all everyone loves a train wreck.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-26 13:34:53  
Can you tell Bruce to never use Afflictors unless he wants to be a useless piece of ***? The pants are nice, but the afflictors are not.

Stop using them.
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 13:47:14  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
everyone loves a train wreck.
I loved it at first but now its just getting old. :(
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 13:52:09  
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
everyone loves a train wreck.
I loved it at first but now its just getting old. :(
I know right..
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 13:56:21  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Shaj didn't you just apply to another LS? And aren't you planing on leaving Fulmination as soon as you get a better offer? (which knowing his reputation isn't likely to happen..)
Lol at u and reputation on a *** game, get a life dude. I stopped giving a ***what people think of me, OUCH my heart it hurts of what u think... yes I applied for UDF but I cancelled application cause your *** *** was *** blocking! Anyhow, dont give a ***if u can solo it Raen like my nutz itch for what u achieve <3 but you cool! As for BZ Zorander, stop defending of what your not a part off.. Loser, Im waiting for what their members have to say... So if u guys please <3 kindly *** off :)
lol im not saying anything I just asked a simple question.

two things.

1.) You removed you application before I could "*** block" anything.
2.) Correct this is a game but if you don't think that reputation plays apart in this game then you are sadly mistaken. Birdhair anyone?

As far as defending BZ..I'll defend anyone at any time I see fit, I have plenty of friends in BZ, I know the quality of player BZ have.

But by all means keep talking ***, making yourself look like a moron and the true asshat you are..and then when everything is said and done you can sit there wondering why no other ls will accept you..

And for the record all your spectacular HNM camping stories...I was in BZ so what now? Keep failing dude..you do it so well. Oh and by all means keep posting here after all everyone loves a train wreck.

Listen mate, like I said, you don't know who I am, maybe yeh, u read lol posts etc. and give me shitty feedback, since then I hated you. And what comparing me to this other guy that has *** up rep? lol at u. Seriously. And by me making myself look like a Moron yeh, how? lol, by saying ***to BZ ?

As for fit? you're dumb *** was defending them at our lol10% Wipes at Tiamat and NOW Carabosse? wow, your such a ***. Maybe you should lick all BZ's *** and vagi's... Why'd u leave them if you love em so much?

Such a hypocrite... and stop with this *** reps. As far as im concerned all *** like to post on here specially from Bahamut so what rep u talking about? the rep that makes me look in all your eyes? seriously dude, u need learn how to think straight.

As for Raen, nah I know u can low man ***etc. But they wiped to Carabosse at 24% and started to call us Stealers.... what? for Wiping to Cara? yeah, see us moaning at Tiamat camps?

LoL at Drama, I know... HAHAHAHA lolBZ though SIMPLY L O *** L :D and Zorander, I would stop defending anyone but yourself on here. I know you may like to buttlick as u may call it but seriously, this thread only shows you being a moron and defending and kissing BZ's ***... So, who's the 12 yr old? Mate.. u need to grow up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 13:58:57  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
In a recruitment thread, as the leader of a linkshell, you are being shown to have applied for other linkshells recently whilst being in a leadership position?

Quote:

Quote:

To use an example,

if I say "we killed Turul", there is no challenge involved in this statement. If I say "we killed Turul with 4 people", suddenly there is challenge in this statement, as we are implying that killing it with 4 people is noteworthy and should be mentioned. Now if I say "haha you guys suck, we killed Turul with 4 people", there is a lot of challenge in this! You were the very latter case here.

Oh Fulmination disbanded like 2 days ago, im just all on here posting ***like most people would... HAHAHHAA!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 14:08:57  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Quote:

Quote:

To use an example,

Oh Fulmination disbanded like 2 days ago, im just all on here posting ***like most people would... HAHAHHAA!

*** off!

No, you *** OFF!
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 14:22:31  
It's so hard to understand you..but alas I will lower myself once again for the fun of everyone reading. Drama is fun right?
Quote:
Listen mate, like I said, you don't know who I am, maybe yeh, u read lol posts etc. and give me shitty feedback, since then I hated you. And what comparing me to this other guy that has *** up rep? lol at u. Seriously. And by me making myself look like a Moron yeh, how? lol, by saying ***to BZ?
You hate me because of something I typed over the interwebz? Grow up indeed.
Quote:
As for fit? you're dumb *** was defending them at our lol10% Wipes at Tiamat and NOW Carabosse? wow, your such a ***. Maybe you should lick all BZ's *** and vagi's... Why'd u leave them if you love em so much?
Tia is hard! I left BZ because I had a schedule change..I wasn't making events so I said my goodbyes and left the shell. I'll defend anyone Idc who it is..you were talking mainly about BZ so I mainly defended BZ. Pick another group and I will openly defend them as well..just as long as you keep talking ***..its fun for me.
Quote:
Such a hypocrite... and stop with this *** reps. As far as im concerned all *** like to post on here specially from Bahamut so what rep u talking about? the rep that makes me look in all your eyes? seriously dude, u need learn how to think straight.
So anyone that doesn't think the "shaj way" is a ***? Ask anyone in game if I am a ***, see what they say. I'm not even a *** on ah.com, well with maybe a few exeptions here or there..but when ppl spew forth crap over and over again (<enter your name here>) then sure I'll say something..but that doesn't make me a ***. Oh and lol at you telling someone to "think straight" funny guy.
Quote:
LoL at Drama, I know... HAHAHAHA lolBZ though SIMPLY L O *** L :D and Zorander, I would stop defending anyone but yourself on here. I know you may like to buttlick as u may call it but seriously, this thread only shows you being a moron and defending and kissing BZ's ***... So, who's the 12 yr old? Mate.. u need to grow up.
Again I will defend anyone at any time I see fit. You are the only one talking about ***,"vagi's", and licking butts..please try to come up with a more educated insult, I am passed the 2nd grade so these don't hurt nearly as much as one would think. Please show me where I have said anything that shows me being a moron..maybe I have missed something. But thank you for the life advice I will try my hardest to grow up..its been a goal of mine for a while.

XOXO Shaj..please keep posting, its making my work day go by so much faster.

Edit: Sorry for the crazy long post.
 Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-10-26 15:14:35  
Bahamut.Zorander said:

I knew that name that registered at the forum of CetraSanctuary LS sounded somewhat familiar

oh and HB ANG! (did you get a "special" present?)
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 15:58:56  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
It's so hard to understand you..but alas I will lower myself once again for the fun of everyone reading. Drama is fun right?
Quote:
Listen mate, like I said, you don't know who I am, maybe yeh, u read lol posts etc. and give me shitty feedback, since then I hated you. And what comparing me to this other guy that has *** up rep? lol at u. Seriously. And by me making myself look like a Moron yeh, how? lol, by saying ***to BZ?
Quote:
Tia is hard! I left BZ because I had a schedule change..I wasn't making events so I said my goodbyes and left the shell. I'll defend anyone Idc who it is..you were talking mainly about BZ so I mainly defended BZ. Pick another group and I will openly defend them as well..just as long as you keep talking ***..its fun for me.
Quote:
So anyone that doesn't think the "shaj way" is a ***? Ask anyone in game if I am a ***, see what they say. I'm not even a *** on ah.com, well with maybe a few exeptions here or there..but when ppl spew forth crap over and over again (<enter your name here>) then sure I'll say something..but that doesn't make me a ***. Oh and lol at you telling someone to "think straight" funny guy.
Quote:
Again I will defend anyone at any time I see fit. You are the only one talking about ***,"vagi's", and licking butts..please try to come up with a more educated insult, I am passed the 2nd grade so these don't hurt nearly as much as one would think. Please show me where I have said anything that shows me being a moron..maybe I have missed something. But thank you for the life advice I will try my hardest to grow up..its been a goal of mine for a while.

No I have no problem with you! I just like to tell u whats right and wrong, I personally could care less if u like me or dislike me, won't change the person I am!
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 16:09:26  
I like how you keep bringing up how BZ did this BZ did that. Last time I checked the only reason anyone from BZ came into this thread was to laugh at Zoltar for his HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. So you can keep crying about people ruining your thread when its your friend coming in here and starting it. Stop QQing and just let it go. Though if you wanna keep going I don't mind the entertainment :)
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:15:12  
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
I like how you keep bringing up how BZ did this BZ did that. Last time I checked the only reason anyone from BZ came into this thread was to laugh at Zoltar for his HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. So you can keep crying about people ruining your thread when its your friend coming in here and starting it so stop QQing and just let it go. Though if you wanna keep going I don't mind the entertainment :)

Nah, last I checked your ls leader loling at our loltiamat moments...

No hard feelings <3
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 16:19:48  
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
I like how you keep bringing up how BZ did this BZ did that. Last time I checked the only reason anyone from BZ came into this thread was to laugh at Zoltar for his HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. So you can keep crying about people ruining your thread when its your friend coming in here and starting it so stop QQing and just let it go. Though if you wanna keep going I don't mind the entertainment :)
Nah, last I checked your ls leader loling at our loltiamat moments... No hard feelings <3
Put the show on the other foot for a moment.

Wouldn't you do the same thing if you saw another linkshell wiping at Tia?

thought so.
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 16:22:28  
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Nah, last I checked your ls leader loling at our loltiamat moments...

No hard feelings <3

The loling at your loltiamat moments was only a response to this.

Bahamut.Shaj said:
AND Fulmination raped BZ in HNM Camps :)
I still don't get how we've started anything...

Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 16:23:23  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Nah, last I checked your ls leader loling at our loltiamat moments... No hard feelings <3
Put the show on the other foot for a moment.

Wouldn't you do the same thing if you saw another linkshell wiping at Tia?

thought so.
He already did when he saw some people from our ls wipe to carabosse or something.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 16:25:53  
Ironic much?

I wonder which linkshell will take him next..
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-10-26 16:26:18  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i'm not sure why you're giving its gibberish the dignity

of a response composed with actual words
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:28:35  
OMG... ok ok ; ; I think this is getting deep... just gonna say Im just *** about with u guys ... /sigh

Why so serious? gonna stop now! ; ;
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:29:23  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ironic much?

I wonder which linkshell will take him next..

Im actually in Heresy atm, its a cool LS i guess! not bad!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8