言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » looking to server jump from alexander
looking to server jump from alexander
First Page 2
By axlzero 2010-10-14 15:33:05  
im tired of alexander its a very difficult server to get anything done you do shouts and people demand you pay them to help you try to get into a good event linkshell and you get denied you try to form your own linkshell and you can get members i have never ninja lotted anything never crossed anyone and always been dedicated i mainly wanna get missons done and quest finish up TOA and WOTG content id like to aviod hnm looking for einherjar shell i got 8/9 feathers for odin blm pld and war are 85 but need some merriting abyssia will fix that i got all expantions and would like to finish ageis and go after burtgang can anyone help me if i jump servers
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-10-14 15:44:56  
HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE BATMAN!!!!
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-14 15:46:51  
There's no period, its still running!
[+]
 Asura.Lecreuset
サーバ: Asura
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-10-14 15:56:01  
If you're looking for a Carebear server like that, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Try Quetzalcoatl. It's like the Boca Raton of FFXI where all the washed up players go to retire, be nice, circle jerk and be casual.

Then again with all the Miggers(wasn't Midgardsormr merged into it since I left?) I'm not sure if it's more like Boca or Little Haiti.

Either way, GL finding a new place. =)

P.S.: I'm former Quetztrash.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-14 16:19:05  
I dont think you will find what you are looking for the game has changed to much for that you said you are looking for a EGLS well EG is now evolved into something entirely different that it ever use to be HNM is basically dead or very close i dont know why people still camp most HNM and i love how you ended it "i would love to go for aegis and then burtang" if you wait here long enough i am sure at least 1 EG ls from ever server will jump at the chance to give you 2 relics if you ask nicely they will prolly toss in a 3rd as a packaged deal i dont know why i am typing still for some reason i just cant stop the whole no period thing is addicting

Edit: .
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-14 16:32:19  
Come to Bahamut, everytone else is and they aren't bitchin.... yet >=D

I'm friendly and relly helpful and have a good group of people that get shin done.

Only thing is, you can't be a complete ***. To think on that requirement.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-14 16:37:37  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Come to Bahamut, everytone else is and they aren't bitchin.... yet >=D I'm friendly and relly helpful and have a good group of people that get shin done. Only thing is, you can't be a complete ***. To think on that requirement.
Serj are you drunk at the keys?
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2010-10-14 16:41:39  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Come to Bahamut, everytone else is and they aren't bitchin.... yet >=D

I'm friendly and relly helpful and have a good group of people that get shin done.

Only thing is, you can't be a complete ***. To think on that requirement.
i left bahamut long time ago. >.> also can't be an ***? i remember BG being nothing but ***, but i could be wrong...
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-14 16:46:25  
I'm not in an ls currently. Making one.

And for the sake of simplicity. I am a totally babelling drunk ~.^b

Bahamut's a party close!
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2010-10-14 16:55:12  
Asura.Lecreuset said:
If you're looking for a Carebear server like that, you're barking up the wrong tree.

This is true. If you come to Asura, expect disappointment in looking for a Linkshell that will run you through several mission lines, hand you currency for an Aegis, and hand you a Burtgang.

As a sampling of the locals, here are some screenshots I took back in January. Please forgive my /tells as myself and a buddy of mine were chatting about our freshly leveled mage jobs before the shenanigans started. Also, the SS quality is meh. I did a quick and dirty job of uploading them.

Here's what happened when some guy tried to put together a Sheep in Antlion's Clothing ENM run...with Hagun reserved (back when it was worth ~2.5m to 3M):

Good times.
[+]
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-10-14 17:03:30  
Asura.Lecreuset said:

Try Quetzalcoatl. It's like the Boca Raton of FFXI where all the washed up players go to retire, be nice, circle jerk and be casual.

Don't come Quetz. We don't want anymore Alex rejects. Quetz is better than Alex, but not by much.
 Bahamut.Kymira
user: Kymira
By Bahamut.Kymira 2010-10-14 17:48:59  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Come to Bahamut, everytone else is and they aren't bitchin.... yet >=D I'm friendly and relly helpful and have a good group of people that get shin done. Only thing is, you can't be a complete ***. To think on that requirement.
Probably.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-14 17:51:50  
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Probably.

Bahamut.Serj said:
I am a totally babelling drunk ~.^b Bahamut's a party close!

Drunk as skunk.
 Bahamut.Kymira
By Bahamut.Kymira 2010-10-14 17:54:57  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Probably.

Bahamut.Serj said:

Drunk as skunk.
That's how we roll on bahamut.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-14 18:07:04  
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Probably.
Bahamut.Serj said:
Drunk as skunk.
Orly..guess i've been missing out QQ.
 Bahamut.Kymira
By Bahamut.Kymira 2010-10-14 18:08:45  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Probably.
Bahamut.Serj said:
Drunk as skunk.
Guess you should kick it with us more ^.~
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-14 18:13:02  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Probably.
Bahamut.Serj said:
Drunk as skunk.
Yeah you have
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-14 18:26:19  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Probably.
Bahamut.Serj said:
Drunk as skunk.
Yeah you have
Well crap where was my invite!
 Bahamut.Kymira
By Bahamut.Kymira 2010-10-14 18:29:28  
Bahamut.Zorander said:

I'm giving it to you now. =)
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-14 18:37:56  
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I'm giving it to you now. =)
/joy
 Sylph.Biginallways
サーバ: Sylph
user: Biggie87
By Sylph.Biginallways 2010-10-14 18:58:23  
Bahamut has a lot of good people. I still miss it to this day. My decision to leave was made easy b/c HNM was sooo competitive on bahamut. When I left, heca caps were going for 200+ points, and I'm not kidding. It's been about 2 and a half years since I left, and I got everything I ever wanted from HNM long ago plus I made some great friends on Fairy before the sylph merger so the move was worth it for sure. I still miss my bahamut buddies, and the few peeps in BG I knew were very nice so I guess it's all in your own experience. Oh yeah, miss you Zorander. I'm still can't believe you got sea access!
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-10-14 20:47:22  
Asura.Eeek said:
screenshots

the funny part is that he was already at 3 and shouting for more for an ENM that was soloable with rdm and duoable with just about anything

even at 75 cap
 Alexander.Odaka
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2010-10-14 20:50:37  
lol
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-10-14 20:53:31  
Asura is fine.
High population, people do pickups(although pickups suck).

There is no such thing as a nanny server.
 Asura.Lecreuset
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-10-14 22:53:14  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Asura is fine.
High population, people do pickups(although pickups suck).

There is no such thing as a nanny server.

Quetz Pre-Migger was this way.
Now with the merge, unsure.
I left back when Pandemonium existed.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2010-10-15 09:40:20  
Asura's not bad people just tend to keep to their own groups of friends more often then not. There is our share of @$$ holes though, which is probably the reason why people tend to keep to their own groups.

@ the screen shot chat log... lol i remember that day
[+]
By axlzero 2010-10-15 14:41:49  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I dont think you will find what you are looking for the game has changed to much for that you said you are looking for a EGLS well EG is now evolved into something entirely different that it ever use to be HNM is basically dead or very close i dont know why people still camp most HNM and i love how you ended it "i would love to go for aegis and then burtang" if you wait here long enough i am sure at least 1 EG ls from ever server will jump at the chance to give you 2 relics if you ask nicely they will prolly toss in a 3rd as a packaged deal i dont know why i am typing still for some reason i just cant stop the whole no period thing is addicting Edit: .

i am finished with the money part of the relics i need the paper and frag for shield and frag for greataxe burtgang i got the alexandrite i just need to the the mission and quest part of that done
 Alexander.Chariya
user: Chariya
By Alexander.Chariya 2010-10-16 23:48:48  
axlzero said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I dont think you will find what you are looking for the game has changed to much for that you said you are looking for a EGLS well EG is now evolved into something entirely different that it ever use to be HNM is basically dead or very close i dont know why people still camp most HNM and i love how you ended it "i would love to go for aegis and then burtang" if you wait here long enough i am sure at least 1 EG ls from ever server will jump at the chance to give you 2 relics if you ask nicely they will prolly toss in a 3rd as a packaged deal i dont know why i am typing still for some reason i just cant stop the whole no period thing is addicting Edit: .

i am finished with the money part of the relics i need the paper and frag for shield and frag for greataxe burtgang i got the alexandrite i just need to the the mission and quest part of that done
lol@you.

You can't write paragraphs worth of ***. Some info on Axl, he was in Claimed and was horrible at all his jobs. Yes he has decent gear but doesn't know how to use said gear at all. If you accept him into your ls, you're looking at an annoying son of a ***, (before he gets on vent....voice makes me want to punch a baby), definitely not worth your time people. All he does is whine and complain about stupid ***and can't take criticism to help out his lost cause.
[+]
By Treyvan 2010-10-16 23:51:45  
Example Dynamis Valk Run past oasis to avoid agroing Manticores he decides to run back to the outpost after running past the Oasis and run down to Selbina and then into the Manticores and dies 2 times like a dumbass because he IS A *** DUMBASS!!!!!
[+]
By Treyvan 2010-10-16 23:53:38  
No merits on any of his jobs yet he thinks hes a damn good tank LOL NO. I have seen a Retard dress up in Purple Power Ranger gear and tank better then this guy.
[+]
First Page 2