user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-10-04 03:05:10  
bump
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-10-04 05:18:32  
lol people actually give a ***about this?

MPK is for sore losers and dumb shits... yeah you lost claim, shoulda been more vigilant while camping or faster getting there when it popped. Just makes you look like a fool to MPK whoever has claim, just try again next time lol

Although, a good HNMLS would have just had their BLMs take down Sargas when it went unclaimed and left their tank party on Tiamat... lol Not like Sargas has a ton of HP, and Tiamat is a *** pussy to a good PLD. Looks to me like inexperience, letting someone MPK you at Tiamat lol

All I see here is fail all around lol
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-10-04 05:21:47  
Sov is correct on this!!
By Zekko 2010-10-04 08:09:10  
Sylph.Kimble said:
Moral of the story is.

Its HNMs, get use to it and suck less.

People still camp hnms? :/
By Zekko 2010-10-04 08:09:46  
Also MPKing is fun :D

[+]
 Siren.Demetreos
サーバ: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-10-04 08:31:13  
I can't get over them wiping to Genbu 18 times. Like, what? I don't even..
By Gemah 2010-10-04 08:48:26  
You should give them the windower screenshots as evidence!
 Gilgamesh.Dionel
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Dionel
By Gilgamesh.Dionel 2010-10-04 08:58:41  
Sorry, cannot believe they would wipe to Genbu 18 times. Need proof for such a claim. She's not in their LS, she clearly doesn't like them, and I highly doubt she has been keeping count, not to mention she doesn't say how long ago these wipes happened.
[+]
 Siren.Demetreos
サーバ: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-10-04 09:13:10  

Yeah, I don't have Photoshop installed on this computer.. lol.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-04 09:22:18  
You should always have someone lined up as a sacker now at Tiamat. You never know when someone will drop Sargas on you, so someone should be able to pull it away and die.

Also, entire LSs still camp Tiamat? Can you just kill him with 5 of your closest friends if you want the damn boots?
[+]
By Brakiss 2010-10-04 13:48:15  
yes i know you dont need a full alliance at tiamat anymore, that is how we were mpk'd. We had a member pulling undead away, plus we had ele on us, plus tia and idk somehow an antillion also. when you only have 2-4 blm and smn it is hard to pull all the links when someone is trying to mpk you, yes next time we will have someone watch closer. We had no idea this wanna be ls would show up nevermind mpk us, they finally got the guts to try hnm after level 85 came out. My problem with all of it is the fact that they wont even camp tiamat or any other hnm, they wont work for anything thats why i think mpking us was simply pathetic, slightly less pathetic that it took them over 3 hours to kill with over 20 people there
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-10-04 14:04:43  
I gave them the benefit of the doubt, even in my #2 SS i posted i said i hope theyre duoing it... of course not :/
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2010-10-04 14:05:03  
wow.. jus funny how when a few ppl in the ls look like they doing something wrong u claim the whole ls is trash..
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-10-04 14:05:46  
Siren.Demetreos said:
I can't get over them wiping to Genbu 18 times. Like, what? I don't even..
and i believe khaty meant a full alliance

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-10-04 14:10:19  
Sack pulling adds away from Tiamat is kinda stupid. You lose a whole player from the fight itself, and they'll surely miss one or two sometimes. Even more so if you've got other linkshells tryin to MPK you.

Best learn to fight the adds inside your alliance or you're gonna end up getting MPK'd a lot more.

Once you've had more experience fighting Tiamat, you'll learn it's much easier to just keep your whole alliance on it's feet, similar to Fafnir. When Tiamat goes into the air, have your PLD with hate move to a more centered position (so Tiamat will be in a comfortable spot when he lands). Upon touchdown, your alliance should just readjust back onto his feet. Yeah, your whole alliance will take damage from Firaga 3, Tebbad Wing, and Inferno Blast... but if you cant handle that ***maybe you shouldnt be fighting Tiamat anyway.

With everyone on it's feet you're able to surround Tiamat with whatever links you get and just have your BLMs cast Thundaga 3 on Tiamat, using AoE against your links. Well timed BLMs will find this easier and more mp efficient than single target nuking adds. On top of that, you're constantly dealing damage to Tia while dealing with links, so your kill time will be reduced.

This will of course leave you open to *** casting Dia or something on your unclaimed links... it happens. Just gotta be prepared for it. Conserve MP during times of high link risk (namely night time and during weather) so you have MP available to deal with links.

Sargas is another issue... since you cant really sleep or hold it to use -aga methods against him. Seriously though, when you see it coming... all of your BLMs should just unload on it the very second it's unclaimed. Not a lot of HP, it'll die after a volley or two and then you've bought yourself an hour or two before they can drag it to you again.
By Mortachi 2010-10-05 02:46:22  
Brakiss said:
yes i know you dont need a full alliance at tiamat anymore, that is how we were mpk'd. We had a member pulling undead away, plus we had ele on us, plus tia and idk somehow an antillion also. when you only have 2-4 blm and smn it is hard to pull all the links when someone is trying to mpk you, yes next time we will have someone watch closer. We had no idea this wanna be ls would show up nevermind mpk us, they finally got the guts to try hnm after level 85 came out. My problem with all of it is the fact that they wont even camp tiamat or any other hnm, they wont work for anything thats why i think mpking us was simply pathetic, slightly less pathetic that it took them over 3 hours to kill with over 20 people there

wait wait "waited til 85" umm were not an hnm ls we are an event ls.. we do dyna/limbus/einherjar/sea/sky NOT hnm.. we started killing hnms because we could and they are easy.. actually reason we started hnms is because ya'll left di up and were like hey lets kill it, then started killing SW and then occasionally kings. not our fault you guys got jealous you couldnt beat an event ls. oh i remember the dead hnm ls youngmoney and hazymoon teaming up to out claim us (an event ls) on DI.. ya'll bunch of sad faces.
By Mortachi 2010-10-05 02:51:22  
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
EoE.... echoes of eternity.... just MPK us at tiamat with SARGAS, cause they *** fail at everything they do and this is the only way they can claim tia. this was funny, he dies at every camp.

Brakiss said:

look at those pics they had at least 13 ohh and nice way to black out the fact you use windower... its still obvious making it sound like you had 7 ppl @ tiamat... sad face
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-10-24 19:38:47  
lol EoE on Blast and thats not a good thing
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
 Gilgamesh.Kageshinhiryu
By Gilgamesh.Kageshinhiryu 2010-12-27 17:28:56  
Wow, I don't know why I just read thru this entire thread. Maybe it's because I like the guilty pleasure of watching fail whales beach the shore.

I think I'm going to hell for saying that ....

To sum everything up: it sounds like Hazymoon was standing around chillin, shootin da ***on a nice, inncoent, afternoon of HNM pwnage, when all of a sudden, someone from Echoes of Eternity was QQ and [Flee] from a griefermob that threw a*** pie of gooey notcoolness. EoE ducked, and I mean literally, we're talking total zombieland here, when the pie flew past them like LOLBITCHLOL, and Hazy got sucker punched in the jaw like Rhiana at a Chris Brown concert and made the x_X; sad face. Meanwhile, the killernomnoms of frustration were attacking Hazy because it appeared EoE like totally PUNK'D Hazyin a superbad move of "horyshytITzGOZIRRA, [Run Away!]" Only, Hazy got super mario goomba stomped. =/ Well that sux, because, I've always loved the tenderhearted friendliness that goes on during HNM camping. I only haven't been back to it myself in the last few years because I just felt terrible that everyone was so sharing and giving of items to all other LS members that I couldn't keep the Sally Struthers tears from total Niagara Falls Frankie Angel.

Fo rill, someone needs to twitpic that shyt for Bob Saget because I was like ROTFLMAO HUUUUUUUUH sent it to my Tweepl via my IPhone.
By mehtastic 2010-12-27 18:20:42  
Gilgamesh.Kageshinhiryu said:
Wow, I don't know why I just read thru this entire thread.

I don't know either.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-12-27 18:23:37  
I thought they fixed it so you cant MPK anymore?
 Asura.Matzilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-12-27 18:25:36  
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I thought they fixed it so you cant MPK anymore?

sagas is hardly ideal for mpking, but it did work on those noobs
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Funsam
user: funsam
By Gilgamesh.Funsam 2011-01-01 04:20:13  
Waron does this ***a lot on this server. about a week ago he did a raja pick up took to lower hp had hate dropped alliance & fleed it to his own people.

so he hasn't changed his ways still a fail like usual
 Shiva.Xellith
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-01-01 05:23:54  
If this is the same zenmetsu that was on shiva then honestly im not suprised that they mpked you.
 Ifrit.Elmodfz
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Elmodfz
By Ifrit.Elmodfz 2011-01-01 07:29:36  
Asura.Matzilla said:

She obviously doesnt know how to play this game, only suck some epeen for gil

again, prime example of a female ffxi player

Out of this whole thread (which I only read because I thought it was current..) this is the thing which pissed me off the most.

You sir, are a massive **** for tarring all female FFXI with this statement. Whether you actually mean it or if you were just saying it as part of the trolling you were doing on this thread, is besides the point.

I hate it when male players on this game, think that just because there are some females out there (whether they are really female or not is yet to be discovered) who use the men in this game for personal gain, that ALL female players are like that.

I've worked hard for what decent gear I do have over the last 4yrs, attending events, putting in time and effort etc. So I take personal offence when some douche bag like yourself classes female players as users who don't know how to play the game, only how to play men.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-01-01 08:36:54  
Sylph.Kimble said:
http://video.adultswim.com/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job/pumpers.html

I wish I could post the video but this is the best I can do, lol.

This is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** show that has ever been dumbed up by humanity. I hope anyone that likes this show dies a very slow and painful death
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Shwawa
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: fulgore
By Ragnarok.Shwawa 2011-02-01 15:12:13  
no it's not the shiva people and i had fun doing ***in gilga 2-3 eayrs ago but i have no clue who those guy are

PS Hi Xellith :p
 Ragnarok.Shwawa
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: fulgore
By Ragnarok.Shwawa 2011-02-01 15:16:53  
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Zenmetsu#2 at least you dont have to put up with that fgt Fulgore or Mjority
fa sho, does anyone want to do as more like?

sorry but just noticed this thread

brah you haz big mouth, i remember you sucking our *** for Algol back in the day <3
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9