Buying NIN Magian Trial Items.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Buying NIN Magian Trial items.
Buying NIN Magian Trial items.
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-09-27 10:44:24  
Build up stones and do the quest if all else fails. I haven't started on mine yet, i'm finishing up my katanas first, but someone posted in detail how to gather them. Buying a item that is as free as can get seems kinda mood. Some of the nms can be duo'ed some closer to solo if You have right sub and/or gear. Get nin to 85 and ninja starts to be able to solo a lot more. Use /dnc or /thf or /rdm and they will help you solo more nms. You'll be surprised what you can do solo now.^^
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-09-27 11:02:04  
Get 85 first, as for the LS, if its something really you want to go after alot of people have posted on ways to take down the nms. Start one of your own. It really isn't like dyna shells or hlnm ones cause you don't have to invest "alot" of time into them. Go to ninja section and read up on the nin af3 guide and you'll see how hard it really is. The OP did all the leg work for you and the rest of the ninja nation.^^
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2010-09-27 23:28:48  
With exception of the feet nin (along with blm drg and cor) got screwed quest wise for seals. The leg quest entails building lights for chests and opening and the head quest is... well non existant. The spider nm for legs isnt bad though, the head nms all kina suck.
 Odin.Upbeat
サーバ: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2010-09-28 00:18:35  
Blazing Eruca isn't too bad for kill difficulty/time, but it does have a pretty bad drop rate. I'm around 1/8ish kinda lost track on kills. A SCH friend of mine, and I duo it SCH/RDM + RNG/SAM in about 20 mins depending on how much me messes up on nukes, our quickest was around 15 mins.