What Happened To The Interesting Topics?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What happened to the Interesting Topics?
What happened to the Interesting Topics?
 Asura.Exantra
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Exan
By Asura.Exantra 2010-09-25 08:35:59  
Probably scared them all off since 8/10 threads are usually derailed into oblivion in some way or form.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 08:46:56  
Asura.Exantra said:
Probably scared them all off since 8/10 threads are usually derailed into oblivion in some way or form.

I made my home in Skingrad, because I like the bigger house. What about you guys?
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-09-25 08:53:59  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I made my home in Skingrad, because I like the bigger house. What about you guys?
I like the anvil one since it comes with Furniture
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 08:55:54  
Phoenix.Amael said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I like the anvil one since it comes with Furniture

I have that one, too. But IIRC you can't fast-travel from out of that one, plus you have to go though that quest and once it's over, the cool derelict furnishings are replaced. But you DO get a neat necromancy altar in your basement.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-09-25 08:59:50  
I bought all the houses but not the furniture lol. I had to restart Oblivion 'cuz my ps3 went dead and when it came back from warranty everything was wiped. ;-;
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 09:02:34  
Phoenix.Amael said:
I bought all the houses but not the furniture lol. I had to restart Oblivion 'cuz my ps3 went dead and when it came back from warranty everything was wiped. ;-;

I had the 'hideout shack' in the Imperial City, but my character became a Vampire and once I cured it, she reverted to a man-head; being that I was relying on auto-saves (bad idea) I couldn't fix it, so I started my current file.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-09-25 09:09:46  
In my main char I became a vampire (I didn't knew i was infected ;-;) and when I started the quest for the cure the damn old lady wouldnt take the bloodgrass. Its a glitch on the ps3 version that has shimmering isles. So i can never enjoy being a vampire and curing myself. But besides that I finished all the guild quest. I hope someday theres an Elder Scroll MMORPG, then kthxbai FF.
[+]
 Phoenix.Katori
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-25 09:12:46  
Phoenix.Amael said:
In my main char I became a vampire (I didn't knew i was infected ;-;) and when I started the quest for the cure the damn old lady wouldnt take the bloodgrass. Its a glitch on the ps3 version that has shimmering isles. So i can never enjoy being a vampire and curing myself. But besides that I finished all the guild quest. I hope someday theres an Elder Scroll MMORPG, then kthxbai FF.

when trains derail people die !!!
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-09-25 09:16:06  
Weuweuweu~

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 09:18:38  
Phoenix.Amael said:

Idk, MMORPG seems to attract elitism, I loved Oblivion for the people on TES forums not giving a ***what gear you used. Feels good, man. And yeah, I have both copies, Original PS3 and GotY, but if you use the original to cure Vampirism, it tosses out your keys to mania/dementia and other crap from SI.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-25 09:23:32  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Exantra said:

i dont have a home

i just wander

steal horses and kill random people

use their homes...
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-25 09:24:22  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Amael said:

Idk, MMORPG seems to attract elitism, I loved Oblivion for the people on TES forums not giving a ***what gear you used. Feels good, man. And yeah, I have both copies, Original PS3 and GotY, but if you use the original to cure Vampirism, it tosses out your keys to mania/dementia and other crap from SI.

why would u want to cure the vampirism

its awesome
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 09:25:20  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Exantra said:
i dont have a home i just wander steal horses and kill random people use their homes...

Ohhh, an evil player.. I prefer to call mine Chaotic neutral.. I only do things to benefit my character and I usually end up killing followers.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 09:27:06  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Amael said:
why would u want to cure the vampirism its awesome

After beating the story line, closing all gates, and have nothing else to do, then I'll prolly go vamp.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-09-25 09:27:18  
Phoenix.Kojo said:

Aw ***! I love Shimmering Isles and Sheogorath specially. I want to get a better PC to play it. PC version have awesome mods and ***. I saw one for Water, Lights on Houses during night and environment that just boost up my will to play it on PC.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-25 09:27:21  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Exantra said:
i dont have a home i just wander steal horses and kill random people use their homes...

Ohhh, an evil player.. I prefer to call mine Chaotic neutral.. I only do things to benefit my character and I usually end up killing followers.

i like to feed on the homeless and steal from shops at night

i love the thieves guild

i have 2 files one with me in thieves guild where my house in some shack or something

and the wandering file where im in the dark brotherhood

im a vampire on both
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-25 09:28:55  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Amael said:
why would u want to cure the vampirism its awesome

After beating the story line, closing all gates, and have nothing else to do, then I'll prolly go vamp.

i havent really gone into the storyline much

ive done some of shivering isles and some of the main story

and a shitload of quests

on my thievesguild char im also in the mages guild i think... i did that so i could take a bunch of items from it to sell
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 09:28:58  
Phoenix.Amael said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Aw ***! I love Shimmering Isles and Sheogorath specially. I want to get a better PC to play it. PC version have awesome mods and ***. I saw one for Water, Lights on Houses during night and environment that just boost up my will to play it on PC.

Sheogorath was funny. CHEESE! Cheese for everyone!
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-25 09:30:21  
i think i might have closed the first gate so far, i really dont remember, i'd check but my bros borrowing my copy >:
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-09-25 09:31:01  
Another mortal dares to summon me, and already I am bored. But enough about me. Let's talk about you.
I could turn you into a goat. Or a puddle. Or a bad idea. I could make you eat your own fingers. Or fall in love with a cloud. Perhaps I could make you into something useful.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-25 09:41:39  
Phoenix.Amael said:
Weuweuweu~

Q4GJ
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-09-25 10:09:34  
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
I'd like to know what happened to the interesting topics of FFXIAH.

You mean all those player warning threads that turned into 20 pages of off topic trolling?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-25 10:30:53  
Kujata.Akeda said:

You mean all those player warning threads that turned into 20 pages of off topic trolling?
That is the only thing that I haven't seen as much of lately lol.
I myself would like a juicy PW thread to pass the time while at work today...
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-25 10:31:16  
People are bored and the mods are lenient.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 11:20:54  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
People are bored and the mods are lenient.

This thread is about Oblivion.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-25 11:21:41  
It's about your mom.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-09-25 11:21:52  
Actually a certain group of people keep ruining the good stuff and getting it locked/derail
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-25 11:24:38  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Kujata.Akeda said:
That is the only thing that I haven't seen as much of lately lol. I myself would like a juicy PW thread to pass the time while at work today...

Done.

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
It's about your mom.

No u.
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-09-25 12:43:27  
Yes, As the title says. I'd like to know what happened to the interesting topics of FFXIAH... Feel free to troll it up if you must.

Sorry we're not entertaining you. Master.
 Gilgamesh.Ittoryu
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Ittoryu 2010-09-25 12:44:06  
gotta wait for nabis to come up w/ more material