users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Fighting Irrlicht for Trial completion
Fighting Irrlicht for Trial completion
 Leviathan.Agentd
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Agentd
By Leviathan.Agentd 2010-09-22 23:42:29  
Yeah, I'm not used to this forum, so excuse me if I didn't correctly post this up, I do apologize. I have to complete the "Fight x NM x times with x weapon equipped", and as the topic states, it's irrlicht. Now, I haven't seen any shouts for it in whitegate or jeuno (though no one shouts in jeuno anymore, lol), so as all of you glancing at this can guess, I'm at 0/30 kills.I don't care about the drops for the NM, so any blus or thfs are welcome to them, I just need kills. If an LS is farming him, I could maybe sit in, or even assist if you could use me (dark knight 85, pretty decent gear overall, shoddy weapon though). I'll be on tomorrow afternoon between 4 and 11pm est, so I'm TOTALLY free. Again, if you're in an LS killing him, interested in being a part of a group trying to kill him, or anything that involves fighting and killing him, please let me know here or in game. Thank you in advance, my character name on Leviathan is Agentd (what, my name here is the same as my game character, how odd).