By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 02:53:19  
I forgot ok. :( Am making some french toast! D:<
 Fenrir.Uzugami
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 02:56:18  
WHILE I AM HERE.

Is Unkai Domaru +2 worth TPing in now? (I've been using Juogi since I don't 5hit outside abyssea, etc)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-18 02:58:10  
The only seat available on the train was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged French woman and the seat was being used by her dog. The weary traveler asked, "Ma'am, please move your dog. I need that seat." The French woman looked down her nose at the American, sniffed and said, You Americans. Your are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little FiFi is using that seat?" The American walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog. Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there?". I'm very tired." The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant....Imagine!" The American didn't say anything else, he leaned over, picked up the dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her honor and chastise the American. An English man sitting across the aisle spoke up indignantly "You know,sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, Sir, you've thrown the wrong *** out the window."
[+]
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 03:00:15  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
The only seat available on the train was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged French woman and the seat was being used by her dog. The weary traveler asked, "Ma'am, please move your dog. I need that seat." The French woman looked down her nose at the American, sniffed and said, You Americans. Your are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little FiFi is using that seat?" The American walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog. Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there?". I'm very tired." The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant....Imagine!" The American didn't say anything else, he leaned over, picked up the dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her honor and chastise the American. An English man sitting across the aisle spoke up indignantly "You know,sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, Sir, you've thrown the wrong *** out the window."

I made it to the bolded, then could not read on without loling. :(
 Asura.Hotin
サーバ: Asura
user: HotinTJ
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:00:40  
Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Asura.Hotin said:
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Asura.Hotin said:
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Asura.Hotin said:
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Asura.Hotin said:
saying plenty of lies on my country history and ancestors and you are suprised i defend myself

excelling at mediocrity is not a free ticket to open your mouth and never close it

Its not me who believed player's STP amount changed Mob's TP gain and Unkai legs fail and probly more i forgot.

But, weren't you TPing in Bustle Dirs...?

Yes with capped haste and proper 5 hits for outside.

? That looks shy of true capped haste to me! :O

Oh ***0.2-0.3 haste, thats serious, still better than 24% set Ironclown posted on the second or third page.

It's actually like, 0.39 haste.
We aren't really grasping this french math thing huh

Dont get me wrong i would use ~25.3% as i do in abyssea if it was possible to keep a proper 5 hits in any situations; inb4 tactical setup, dont try 3% DA 35 attack > 0.3% haste. My maths doesnt fail as it didnt with Unkai legs +2 haste enhancement testing, its JA haste.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 03:01:01  
Asura.Hotin said:
inferior 25% haste aftermath setup

meet my aftermath down set, it has 24% haste, 26.5% with hasso up, and a few more points of accuracy/attack to boot

with aftermath up, swap the head piece to zelus tiara

meet my aftermath up set, it has 25.6% haste, 28.1% haste with hasso up, and a few more points of accuracy/attack to boot

and the worst part of it is, this was kinda posted a good five pages ago or so

just stop ok
 Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:03:45  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

All these not even funny dumb "jokes" wont erase a 2Kyrs old great history. You can try as hard as you want.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 03:04:45  
Asura.Hotin said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

All these not even funny dumb "jokes" wont erase a 2Kyrs old great history. You can try as hard as you want.

You say that as if you had something to do with it. Or like it makes you better or something.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-18 03:05:16  
Asura.Hotin said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

i hope it doesn't. then what would we make fun of?
[+]
 Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:11:37  
Asura.Hotin said:
inferior 25% haste aftermath setup

meet my aftermath down set, it has 24% haste, 26.5% with hasso up, and a few more points of accuracy/attack to boot

with aftermath up, swap the head piece to zelus tiara

meet my aftermath up set, it has 25.6% haste, 28.1% haste with hasso up, and a few more points of accuracy/attack to boot

and the worst part of it is, this was kinda posted a good five pages ago or so

just stop ok

You know well how its not that easy to count on this AM unless its like the TP mob accumulation thing..., so you still have 24% haste with hasso off and no AM, you forgot to thanks me i teached you how works AF3 legs +2 btw.
 Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:15:37  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Asura.Hotin said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

i hope it doesn't. then what would we make fun of?

Sure it cant in fact but you know well it was another try to ***on France as peoples tried for few pages now so i had to restore the truth by showing your true intentions; As George Orwell once said "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." and he is not even french so i dont hate others country's peoples like few peoples thought, many governements surely not people it is different.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 03:17:45  
Asura.Hotin said:
28.1 is a smaller number than 25.0

you should take the time to read the post, just saying

but yeah, thanks for making me check and see quick how dramatic of a change it was with unkai haidate +1/2's haste being swapped from magic haste to job ability haste

it totally revolutionized my builds, because after all i needed to work around the gear haste cap since magic and job ability haste totally go toward that when not sporting dual soul voice marches and hasso

obviously
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2011-07-18 03:21:35  
Asura.Hotin said:

but yeah, thanks for making me check and see quick how dramatic of a change it was with unkai haidate +1/2's haste being swapped from magic haste to job ability haste

it totally revolutionized my builds, because after all i needed to work around the gear haste cap since magic and job ability haste totally go toward that when not sporting dual soul voice marches and hasso

obviously

sarcasm = immad
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 03:23:31  
defending ring and superior race = happy
 Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:24:17  
Asura.Xeth said:
Asura.Hotin said:
/NIN is good.
No

I seen you want to buy some VW items, oh yes its not abyssea easy mode you cant do it with dual box and probly all sort of hax tools like Pasi.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-18 03:24:30  
4% PDT/MDT makes you a god huh????
 Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:25:39  
Asura.Dajociont said:
Asura.Hotin said:

obviously

sarcasm = immad

Lol i see Dajo rememberwell the translation thing we had in LS chat yrs ago, i mean LOL = something etc.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2011-07-18 03:26:18  
we use to do that to sham all the time, surprised he put up with us lol

now i miss him :(
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 03:26:42  
Leviathan.Draylo said:

be more mad for me, please

your blue mage tears give me power
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2011-07-18 03:28:28  
that's draylo? i'd hit it
 Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:28:41  
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Apparently yes thats why i noticed several times in the past he was TPin with it for few hits oh no nvm cant happen he is god; brb water resist set when its raining. Thats what happen when you have 50 macro even with tools, game is hard need tools to help playing nowadays and then you claim you are good when its in fact a machine very often.
By Norondor 2011-07-18 03:29:08  
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
I forgot ok. :( Am making some french toast! D:<

PROTIP: bake it at 400F for about 5 minutes after it comes out of the pan

that is how they make it very good in restaurants
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-18 03:30:38  
Asura.Hotin said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Apparently yes thats why i noticed several times in the past he was TPin with it for few hits oh no nvm cant happen he is god; brb water resist set when its raining.
rain hat
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 03:34:48  
Asura.Hotin said:

>implying i tp in dring
>no pics
>my face

ain't no way around denying you tp in a bomb queen ring on your waist though, that's for sure
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2011-07-18 03:35:52  
pvp's gay
By Norondor 2011-07-18 03:35:52  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Asura.Hotin said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Apparently yes thats why i noticed several times in the past he was TPin with it for few hits oh no nvm cant happen he is god; brb water resist set when its raining.
rain hat

Don't forget wurger
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 03:39:34  

ready for rain

Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:40:42  
Asura.Hotin said:

>implying i tp in dring
>no pics
>my face

ain't no way around denying you tp in a bomb queen ring on your waist though, that's for sure

Nice you came back to this PVP crap as usual you always do it changing subject to non sense crap, means i showed your failness, peoples know your method now, so its fine.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-18 03:42:50  
i love my rain hat... just sayin...
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15