users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » WTB Carabosse's Gems/Pop sets
WTB Carabosse's Gems/Pop sets
 Cerberus.Oblit
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: oblit
By Cerberus.Oblit 2010-09-21 15:46:07  
Send me a tell in game if you have Carabosse pop sets that you want to sell.

Pop set is easy to farm, But I would rather use my time fighting Carabosses.
[+]
 Cerberus.Oblit
By Cerberus.Oblit 2010-10-15 09:47:15  
Well, this part is done, I was only able to find 2 people that sold me their pop sets.

I ended up just farming the rest of key items, really fast and easy to solo on MNK using the right atmas.

20 more lanterns to go!
[+]
 Cerberus.Loneshadowolf
By Cerberus.Loneshadowolf 2010-10-17 01:48:24  
You *** ><; Grats man :P
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-10-17 08:47:46  
Good job Oblit :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-10-18 15:43:03  
I'm surprised WW didn't help you spam after Jomojo got his.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-10-19 10:03:16  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
I'm surprised WW didn't help you spam after Jomojo got his.
Trying too hard ^
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-10-19 15:01:23  
I was contemplating talking ***, but I'm serious. I know Oblit got pretty pumped up about finishing his faster when Jomo got all his gems in a 2 day span.
 Cerberus.Oblit
By Cerberus.Oblit 2010-10-19 22:52:36  
You need a whole LS to do this? When did you guys kill Carabosse for 50 gems, before level 80+?

Try it now with level 85s, only need 2-3 people.
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-10-20 06:07:35  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
I was contemplating talking ***, but I'm serious. I know Oblit got pretty pumped up about finishing his faster when Jomo got all his gems in a 2 day span.
I think everyone got pumped up to do it faster after there were a couple of claims of people finishing them in no time, one being Jomojo, but I don't see the relevance of WW or any linkshells in this. LS epeen died when Abyssea was released but it seems you're desperately trying to cling onto it to support your delusions of grandeur.

Stop trying to troll too, you never were good at it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-10-20 16:32:11  
Cerberus.Oblit said:
You need a whole LS to do this? When did you guys kill Carabosse for 50 gems, before level 80+?

Efficiency, less time wasted? We can all beat our low man *** off, but the point is more help = faster completions.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-20 16:47:38  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Cerberus.Oblit said:
You need a whole LS to do this? When did you guys kill Carabosse for 50 gems, before level 80+? Try it now with level 85s, only need 2-3 people.
Efficiency, less time wasted? We can all beat our low man *** off, but the point is more help = faster completions.

So you like masterbating with other men...... wtf?
[+]
 Cerberus.Oblit
By Cerberus.Oblit 2010-10-20 17:05:48  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Cerberus.Oblit said:

So making the whole LS farm for 1 person's item is more efficient? None of my time was wasted, It doesn't even feel like I put enough work/time for such a great item.

But If I ask people to come when I don't need them, then it's just a waste of their time. So more people I don't need, more time is wasted, therefore less efficient.

I completed mine pretty fast, took 6 days for gems(x44) and 2 days for lanterns(last 20). Oh and none of my gem/lantern runs conflicted with LS Abyssea events.

But hey, if you really think that your way was efficient then... grats? /clap
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-10-20 18:59:25  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Cerberus.Oblit said:

[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-10-21 16:39:14  
Cerberus.Oblit said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Cerberus.Oblit said:

So making the whole LS farm for 1 person's item is more efficient? None of my time was wasted, It doesn't even feel like I put enough work/time for such a great item.

But If I ask people to come when I don't need them, then it's just a waste of their time. So more people I don't need, more time is wasted, therefore less efficient.

I completed mine pretty fast, took 6 days for gems(x44) and 2 days for lanterns(last 20). Oh and none of my gem/lantern runs conflicted with LS Abyssea events.

But hey, if you really think that your way was efficient then... grats? /clap

I do believe in the long run that it is more efficient. I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree here.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-21 16:52:54  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Cerberus.Oblit said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Cerberus.Oblit said:
You need a whole LS to do this? When did you guys kill Carabosse for 50 gems, before level 80+? Try it now with level 85s, only need 2-3 people.
So making the whole LS farm for 1 person's item is more efficient? None of my time was wasted, It doesn't even feel like I put enough work/time for such a great item. But If I ask people to come when I don't need them, then it's just a waste of their time. So more people I don't need, more time is wasted, therefore less efficient. I completed mine pretty fast, took 6 days for gems(x44) and 2 days for lanterns(last 20). Oh and none of my gem/lantern runs conflicted with LS Abyssea events. But hey, if you really think that your way was efficient then... grats? /clap
I do believe in the long run that it is more efficient. I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree here.

Eanae I liked you better when I thought you were some cocky chick. I woulda hit that. Too bad you turned out to be a pretentious *** D: I LOVE YOU!
 Cerberus.Weegie
user: Weegie
By Cerberus.Weegie 2010-10-22 10:15:20  
Cerberus.Eanae said:

While this is all fine and dandy, several of us came out to help Oblit speed up the process from time to time. Which is nice since that weapon is helping us kill faster when needed (though we are all starting to make a raise macro dedicated to Oblit now...)

But Oblits point is that all the effort he put out solo/trio got him nice gear, while not cutting into our LS effort to get +2 items and other gear.

Congrats Oblit.
[+]
 Cerberus.Alshandra
user: Alshandra
By Cerberus.Alshandra 2010-10-22 18:53:56  
grats oblit-face!