Hello

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
296 users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Selbina » Hello
Hello
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Phoenix.Juggalo
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Juggalo
Posts: 180
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-09-27 12:22:32  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
cool got in

made a taru named mini nuke

Congrats! I'm in the wilderness at the moment, exploring outside Ul'dah, but you can search for my by name (Justice Reborn) and class (Lancer) if you wish! see ya in-game.
 Asura.Matzilla
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
Posts: 1907
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-09-27 13:51:54  
gonna buy it tomorrow I hope D: fuggin ancient greece test today
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
Posts: 1298
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-27 14:36:45  
Phoenix.Juggalo said:
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
cool got in

made a taru named mini nuke

Congrats! I'm in the wilderness at the moment, exploring outside Ul'dah, but you can search for my by name (Justice Reborn) and class (Lancer) if you wish! see ya in-game.

i'll probly /t u when im on later but atm doing some other stuff and wont get a chance to go on for a bit
 Phoenix.Juggalo
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Juggalo
Posts: 180
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-09-27 15:41:25  
I just ran by Ale Bundy :D
 Phoenix.Darki
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
Posts: 9949
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-27 18:28:25  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
cool got in

made a taru named mini nuke
hey grats =)
 Midgardsormr.Renala
Offline
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Renala
Posts: 373
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-09-27 18:30:42  
So is it open or closed atm?I had my old comp running last night and made on a random server to fiddle and find out how laggy I am/was. (Which it was like, 10seconds to a minute delay on voices compaired to the video XD)
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
Posts: 1298
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-27 19:16:25  
Midgardsormr.Renala said:
So is it open or closed atm?I had my old comp running last night and made on a random server to fiddle and find out how laggy I am/was. (Which it was like, 10seconds to a minute delay on voices compaired to the video XD)

i got into it earlier id say just check
 Midgardsormr.Renala
Offline
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Renala
Posts: 373
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-09-27 20:09:07  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Midgardsormr.Renala said:
So is it open or closed atm?I had my old comp running last night and made on a random server to fiddle and find out how laggy I am/was. (Which it was like, 10seconds to a minute delay on voices compaired to the video XD)

i got into it earlier id say just check

Wish I could now, The comp(Super old one) suddenly stopped connecting to the net, so I gave up on it >.<
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
Posts: 1298
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-27 20:41:42  
Midgardsormr.Renala said:
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Midgardsormr.Renala said:
So is it open or closed atm?I had my old comp running last night and made on a random server to fiddle and find out how laggy I am/was. (Which it was like, 10seconds to a minute delay on voices compaired to the video XD)

i got into it earlier id say just check

Wish I could now, The comp(Super old one) suddenly stopped connecting to the net, so I gave up on it >.<

SE just doesnt want u to join Selbina for some reason D:
 Midgardsormr.Renala
Offline
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Renala
Posts: 373
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-09-27 21:32:48  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
SE just doesnt want u to join Selbina for some reason D:


Tell me about it x_x

It was working fine last night, Then i tried to sleep(failed to XD) got up, and then it wouldn't work.. and now I gave up on that computer, since my new one might be here by friday or monday, so no point in fighting with that PoS computer XD
 Phoenix.Darki
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
Posts: 9949
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-27 22:37:03  
welp 2 more days til ffxiv for me
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
Posts: 1298
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-27 22:52:10  
Midgardsormr.Renala said:
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
SE just doesnt want u to join Selbina for some reason D:


Tell me about it x_x

It was working fine last night, Then i tried to sleep(failed to XD) got up, and then it wouldn't work.. and now I gave up on that computer, since my new one might be here by friday or monday, so no point in fighting with that PoS computer XD

whats wrong with it?

try to kick it

that might fix it
 Midgardsormr.Renala
Offline
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Renala
Posts: 373
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-09-28 02:06:15  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Midgardsormr.Renala said:
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
SE just doesnt want u to join Selbina for some reason D:


Tell me about it x_x

It was working fine last night, Then i tried to sleep(failed to XD) got up, and then it wouldn't work.. and now I gave up on that computer, since my new one might be here by friday or monday, so no point in fighting with that PoS computer XD

whats wrong with it?

try to kick it

that might fix it


Suddenly both the wireless internet and even internet with cable don't connect. Wireless registers the router/modum, but doesn't connect to the net. So, That comps worthless :x

I'd kick it, but I'd likely break a toe x.x
 Phoenix.Juggalo
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Juggalo
Posts: 180
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-09-30 20:25:26  
My FRAPs wasn't enabled but OMG @ "Jigga Boo"
 Asura.Matzilla
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
Posts: 1907
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-10-01 12:10:17  
think i *** up my install not deleting the beta first :s
Offline
Posts: 1
By samtastic 2010-10-01 13:48:35  
Was Randomx on phoenix server....Samtastic Sam on 14
 Asura.Matzilla
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
Posts: 1907
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-10-02 04:37:21  
damn selbina still not open

 Asura.Matzilla
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
Posts: 1907
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-10-02 04:41:17  
going to istory :S
Log in to post.