By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 12:26:18  
there are 18 pages, the ones deleted are repeated starting at page 12
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-13 12:28:21  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
There is an extreme ammount of butt hurt in this thread.
Suck it up and understand that all games are about competition. Indeed, so is life. You compete for jobs, mates, housing, etc. The game has the same style of competition. If you're unwilling to compete then just kill yourself because lazy people like you are what drain society and halt our advancement. I guess that's why they give out trophies to elementary school kids who place last in sports events. Lets just teach everyone that failure is acceptable so we can all choose to fail because failing is easier than winning and gives the same rewards. Move your party of shut the *** up. /rantoff

Maybe r/l is a competition. But you dont see 10 grown up men (the lv 80 ppl) robbing a couple of 10 year olds (lv 56 pt) of their candy just because its competition and its easy.

Besides, ppl in this game have no imagination. The only bird they know in game is COLIBRI!!!!!

Because they lv on colibri from lv 35-75.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 12:32:49  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
there are 18 pages, the ones deleted are repeated starting at page 12
Why don't you just play and stop whining about it?
edit:I did read the first 5 or so pages and got the jist of the situation, no use in crying over spilt milk in my eyes :/
just colibri anyway.
just gotta /shrug and move on man.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 12:44:52  
Because its not about the lost experience its about the game that allows thugs to do what they want and they dont have any penalties for it. Bullying is Bullying no matter where it takes place. pushing school kids around in the playround is just one example of how bullies bully.Another is telling people move i want your camp. But there again it seems there is alot of support for organised gangs in this game. lets hope someone does it in real life to these people that practise it. See how they like someone coming along to their homes and saying you got move i want to build here.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 12:52:36  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Because its not about the lost experience its about the game that allows thugs to do what they want and they dont have any penalties for it. Bullying is Bullying no matter where it takes place. pushing school kids around in the playround is just one example of how bullies bully.Another is telling people move i want your camp. But there again it seems there is alot of support for organised gangs in this game. lets hope someone does it in real life to these people that practise it. See how they like someone coming along to their homes and saying you got move i want to build here.
What do you look to accomplish here by complaining about something that has been an issue since the beginning of our existence?
What about when the US took Israel back because it was their camp that Palestine supposedly "stole" from them?
This is not a problem that complaining on an internet forum can resolve.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 12:54:13  
Alot actually. The Thugs are identifying themselves as people who condone this sort of behaviour. Highlighting the people to avoid in the game world. It also is highlighting the fact that not everyone is a sheep and people love to talk trash.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 12:56:38  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Alot actually. The Thugs are identifying themselves as people who condone this sort of behaviour. Highlighting the people to avoid in the game world. It also is highlighting the fact that not everyone is a sheep and people love to talk trash.
What are you doing to stop it?
Complaining about it does nothing.
Attacking them back doesn't help.
Lets see...how about:
/shrug and move on.
you are just wasting your time by complaining about something that has plagued us since the beginning of time, if you want to do something about it do it but bitching about it is just bitching nothing more.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 13:00:39  
Why would the americans want to go to war when the war has nothing to do with them?
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 13:01:29  
I see you carry on the discussion rather than remain silent thus extending the bitching. Obviously you must like the bitching.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 13:03:10  
Tiananmen Square Massacre- 1 person stood up and said this is wrong do something about it. The whole world saw the evidence and agreed something had to be done.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-09-13 13:04:32  
e-thug 4 lyfe!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 13:30:01  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
I see you carry on the discussion rather than remain silent thus extending the bitching. Obviously you must like the bitching.
I'm bored and at work, are you bored an at work?
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Tiananmen Square Massacre- 1 person stood up and said this is wrong do something about it. The whole world saw the evidence and agreed something had to be done.
And that is definitely the same as taking unclaimed mobs in ffxi.
/eyeroll.
you can point your finger back at me, but my point is that it's a matter of futility.
if you can't take that advice don't discredit just because you are stuck on something.
just a video game :/
 Leviathan.Yokhai
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-13 15:20:43  
To SE, there are no such things as camps....the player base has made this up. SE does not recognize you and your party sitting in a corner pulling mobs that are of reasonable level and difficulty to kill for exp.

END OF STORY.

Also this is game, it has nothing to do with real life. However it is a social game, and people are people. We fight over limited resources and ideology. Get use to it.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 15:25:57  
Again someone without a brain doesnt understand the question of why we have to put up with bullies in any game. Its not about the loss of exp or bs rules. Its why do licensed game writers not take a social responibility to control their gamers.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter 2010-09-13 15:28:25  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Again someone without a brain doesnt understand the question of why we have to put up with bullies in any game. Its not about the loss of exp or bs rules. Its why do licensed game writers not take a social responibility to control their gamers.

Why should they? The other group of people did nothing wrong. Game makers stepping into situations like this just complicates things(favoritism). Again, why should they? These sorts of problems can be easily resolved by the players themselves anyways.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 15:30:46  
They support bullies by doing nothing to remove them. Like one post said a teenage ganging up on a 10 year old is unacceptable why do we put up with in a game that picks up 360k per year from 1 server alone.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 15:31:05  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Because they want you to make 19 page threads on an internet forum.
Are you serious dude?
Where are these broken rules?
They don't care about you anyway man, if rules aren't broken you are just a $.
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
They support bullies by doing nothing to remove them. Like one post said a teenage ganging up on a 10 year old is unacceptable why do we put up with in a game that picks up 360k per year from 1 server alone.
You pay for the service, if you aren't happy with it...quit, simple as that.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 15:32:04  
go drown in the water that you want to swim in. Se dont want to make your water swimable.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 15:32:39  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
go drown in the water that you want to swim in. Se dont want to make your water swimable.
Wat?
Quit bullying me.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 15:33:10  
Who said anything about broken rules, I say why do they support unethical tatics.
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-09-13 15:34:27  
GONA PULL A 187 ON YO FAFNIRS
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 15:35:14  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Who said anything about broken rules, I say why do they support unethical tatics.
ethics aren't something that you get to decide for others.
different perception(person) different ethics.
we don't all have the same skewered view on life as some.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 15:35:47  
Strange as it may seem you put suggestions in a suggestion box. Thats all Im doing. Im not forcing anyone else to follow the suggestion. Im providing comments to all the people that like bullies and can live with it. 18 pages shows how many people actually like to bully nothing more nothing less.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 15:36:15  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Strange as it may seem you put suggestions in a suggestion box. Thats all Im doing. Im not forcing anyone else to follow the suggestion. Im providing comments to all the people that like bullies and can live with it. 18 pages shows how many people actually like to bully nothing more nothing less.
SE doesn't check this site.
You are just bitching, if you want to make suggestions call up their hotline and see what they tell you.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 15:38:07  
Im not making your mind up or am I.... The purpose of this thread is to raise the issue that seems to be swept aside because its "too difficult to manage". There is no black and white rule that says how to deal with the situation and therefore we will ignore it. If nothing else, Ive proved it shouldnt be ignored. It has highlighted all the bullies that support the practice.
By Joma 2010-09-13 15:40:17  
Seriously the dumbest pro Sam pro Dark arguments ive read since 2003 lolalla.
I READZ FORUMZ SO I MUSTZ BE RIGHtZ
My brain bleeds.
WUTZ A VARIABLZZZ
COLIBRIZ ARE ONLY MOBz guyz guyz ? GUYZ??
Seriously dumbest ***ive ever read.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 15:40:19  
Ever heard of user support groups. Raise an issue to a support group it holds more weight because every user complains
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-13 15:40:39  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Im not making your mind up or am I.... The purpose of this thread is to raise the issue that seems to be swept aside because its "too difficult to manage". There is no black and white rule that says how to deal with the situation and therefore we will ignore it. If nothing else, Ive proved it shouldnt be ignored. It has highlighted all the bullies that support the practice.
The "problem" only exists because you make it exist.
But I'm done with trying to convince someone who can't accept the fact that this is just masturbation, some people take life to seriously because they aren't smart enough to do it any other way sooo.
G'luck2u.
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-13 15:41:05  
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
you basically want level 80 people to be punished for doing the trials, whatever way they want to.

they pay the same money as you month-by-month, thus they have the same rights to do whatever they want to, just like you.

There is enough "camps" you can move too if they're getting too much.
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22