フォーラム » FFXIV » General » FFXIV - Win or Fail
FFXIV - Win or Fail
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15
 Asura.Railock
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Railock 2010-09-16 01:06:16  
Phoenix.Avelle said:

Oh Peter Molyneaux, how you love to amaze us with your vision and then disappoint us with your execution. :(

I totally rofl'd at this comment, because it's true.

On topic, at first I was truly excited about this game, but I just can't get past how the armor and clothing looks. I half expected higher res of the colorful and cool looking armors like in XI. I'm looking at how sharp the Empy armors (AF3 to most of you) and the Ebur/Furia/Ebon gears and see FFXIV and think... ew. And yes, it's still beta and nothing is final yet, and that may change.

I'm holding that judgment back until the final version is out, cause at least the armors in the trailers look good, but I know better it won't be that close in the actual game.

-----

Waiting on a decent support class, and a DD class that has a bigger sword and/or katanas. in XI, I play a DRG, BLM, and a BLU and would rather try something else in a new game. I'm going to be patient with this one, because they'll eventually expand on this game. A job like Saboteur from FF13 would be so useful I think. As for what they have now, none of the jobs really hold my interest and crafting for hours just feels... boring.

[+]
By Fouludragon 2010-09-17 01:31:18  
I opened up the game again to test the HDMI settings onto my flat LG screen... breathtaking. Man I can't wait.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [60 days between previous and next post]
 Unicorn.Celestius
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Celestius 2010-11-15 20:27:07  
same races, same mobs,same nations, same out of whack time frame (speed and healing gear at start of run?) same running over the same piece of texture mapping repeatedly.... sounds like the natural successor to ffxi to me, better to leave this one on the shelf, its a fan-boy only game. Check back here in a year or two, see if this one achieves the same population. If i lived in Vegas, i'd bet it won't.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2010-11-15 21:07:48  
sorreh i know this is a necro bump. buut.. i didnt see this thread yet! anywho.. atm the game is fail IMO. I got the game. played beta and still have a paid chara. err two. its an ok game. just.. isnt much to do atm and there is still alot of bugs. they still at it though. ifi had to choose between ffxi or xiv. xi. just because i already am the ***in xi and there is still alot for me to do atm. dont wanna haev to start over and just do nothing in game.. waiting for the next update.
By Hiyami 2010-11-15 23:27:11  
Aion? That game is ***Lol, FFXIV hands down over that game.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15