フォーラム » FFXI » General » Kindred Crests
Kindred Crests
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-08 19:29:25  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
We can also assume I am going to smash my monitor to pieces over the drop rates... I'm about 0/30 on wajoam treants atm...
I'm right up there with you. I've been killing those for awhile now and haven't had one drop yet. ;-;
 Odin.Arnor
サーバ: Odin
user: arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2010-09-08 19:31:06  
been killing for 4 hours for 4 people lol ; ; i know how you feel
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-08 19:31:34  
Wajaom treants are so much harder than grauberg ones. Gogo treants being my thunder staff trial lol
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-08 19:32:18  
Odin.Arnor said:
been killing for 4 hours for 4 people lol ; ; i know how you feel
I'm soloing these things and I heard that it's easier for people who solo them to get them rather than a party. Well, if it is easier and I haven't had one drop...I would hate to see how long it takes one to drop in a party. >.<
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-08 19:33:03  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Wajaom treants are so much harder than grauberg ones. Gogo treants being my thunder staff trial lol
Do the ones in Grauberg drop them?
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-09-08 19:34:59  
Unicorn.Mireillechan said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
We can also assume I am going to smash my monitor to pieces over the drop rates... I'm about 0/30 on wajoam treants atm...
I'm right up there with you. I've been killing those for awhile now and haven't had one drop yet. ;-;

Yeh screw this Ive been killing for 2 hours and not 1 drop.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-08 19:35:57  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Idk haven't got one yet... like that means anything lol. Seems like most higher lvl mobs have a small chance though
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2010-09-08 19:38:22  
2 hours and not one drop in beauc (s)

*** this noise
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-08 19:38:43  
Confirmed drop off Peiste in Pash too. Almost positive then Goobbue do too and as previously mentioned quadav and malboro here drop also.
 Shiva.Superdan
サーバ: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-09-08 19:39:36  
Sylph.Krsone said:
Confirmed drop off Peiste in Pash too. Almost positive then Goobbue do too and as previously mentioned quadav and malboro here drop also.

Goobbue do. You're probably camping where I was, by the maw?
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-09-08 19:42:07  
Honestly, it seems like a new version of Beastmen's seals, kindred seals. To obtain those, the monsters need to yield exp. and be over a certain level. (For kindred seals). Make sure you're killing ***that gives exp.
[+]
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-08 19:44:17  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Yeh screw this Ive been killing for 2 hours and not 1 drop.
My ls has a party out killing chigoes and marids and they just started and already have got 2 crests, which is bull, cause I've been out here longer than they have kill damn treants and not a single one has dropped for me. >.> Curse you Squeenix.
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-08 19:45:17  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Idk haven't got one yet... like that means anything lol. Seems like most higher lvl mobs have a small chance though
If they are easier to kill and have a chance to drop, be quicker kills for me, but I don't wanna be running all over the place to find mobs that drop them. v.v
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-08 19:46:00  
Im one shotting goblin flies for wind staff trial from the goblin guerrilla between killing peiste and Goobbue... Probably would be better just to goto some darters and do both trials off the 1 mob. Only there is only 2 goblins here with ep pets quite some distance from each other with a 90 second repop time to I may as well just stick at what im doing. Besides the goblin fly is around lvl 63ish I think, it maybe too weak by 85, so im doing it now.
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-08 19:47:46  
Shiva.Superdan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Goobbue do. You're probably camping where I was, by the maw?
Are you soloing them easily?
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-08 19:51:08  
Well considering im doing a staff trial and 1 shotting pets im sure you can guess a job im most likely on... which can pretty much solo anything that binds/gravs/sleeps. Unless you were asking dan and as far as melee goes melee/dnc can easily solo any normal mob in pashhow hardest/most annoying mob prolly the slugs.
 Ramuh.Rioux
user: Rooyoka
By Ramuh.Rioux 2010-09-08 19:51:38  
Sand Cockatrice in Cape Teriggan drop these, just got 3 in less than 30 minutes.
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-08 19:57:07  
Sylph.Krsone said:
Well considering im doing a staff trial and 1 shotting pets im sure you can guess a job im most likely on... which can pretty much solo anything that binds/gravs/sleeps. Unless you were asking dan and as far as melee goes melee/dnc can easily solo any normal mob in pashhow hardest/most annoying mob prolly the slugs.
So I could go solo them on my dnc then...cause it seems you're having better luck than I am there. I'll check to see how swamped the area is with players before I change zones.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2010-09-08 19:57:36  
Confirmed drop off Tonberries in Abyssea konschtant
 Unicorn.Mireillechan
By Unicorn.Mireillechan 2010-09-08 19:58:03  
Ramuh.Rioux said:
Sand Cockatrice in Cape Teriggan drop these, just got 3 in less than 30 minutes.
Yeah, would be nice...but on my server it swamped badly...my ls tried going there, it's overcamped atm.
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-08 20:00:48  
Sylph.Krsone said:
So I could go solo them on my dnc then...cause it seems you're having better luck than I am there. I'll check to see how swamped the area is with players before I change zones.

Keep trying ^^ dnc can solo ep faster than a blm, unless I ran around and collected over 4 to aga otherwise blm should be slower.
By Randomguy 2010-09-08 20:03:11  
anyone know if Wamoura Princes would drop it?

I know that they are 79-82, but I have been here for a long time and all I got is 5 BSs and 3 KSs...
 Fenrir.Caladbolg
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Caladbolg 2010-09-08 20:04:29  
By Randomguy 2010-09-08 20:10:29  
never mind, just got my first one
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-08 20:13:15  
This has such a retardedly low droprate.
 Titan.Sphinxx
サーバ: Titan
user: Sphinxx
By Titan.Sphinxx 2010-09-08 20:15:35  
Been killing since servers went back up. Seen 2 drop, and 3 when I wasn't around to attempt lotting >_> ...0/5. *** this.
 Titan.Twister
By Titan.Twister 2010-09-08 20:18:23  
Sphinxx D:
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-08 20:19:12  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

If we are talking saplings then no, saplings in grauberg arent even EP theyre tooweak can only kill knotty treants ... and they are lvl ... checking 63-64 sounds too low to me if the lvl 70 thing is true.

Just got my 3rd crest off peiste in bout 2 hours not working that fast though, and as mentioned doing wind staff trial too.
 Titan.Sphinxx
user: Sphinxx
By Titan.Sphinxx 2010-09-08 20:22:44  
Titan.Twister said:
Sphinxx D:

; ;
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-08 20:23:15  
TBH its probably something as simple as any mob that can check ep still at 85 can drop.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12