users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Suggestions » A note to the designers
A note to the designers
First Page 2
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:30:09  
Dear mr developer person who was responsible for Gridania's Camp Emerald Rock, I'd like to take this time to personally thank you. Thank you for the frustration and retardation that is this camp. You somehow thought it would be a good idea to have every single leve quest (including gathering ones) path through approximately 10 aggro wolf mobs, making it nearly impossible (even with a group of three we couldn't pull of a leve) to advance. I cannot express with words the amount of "fun" this place is.

Sincerely, Kajidourden

P.S. You deserve a swift kick in the nuts.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:33:00  
inb4lol14
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:33:05  
lol14
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-09-06 18:33:38  
inb4 Korpg get's banned again.

No, seriously. Please?
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:34:13  
Give them actual feedback on it, gotta *** before ***does live.
 Asura.Flufferkins
By Asura.Flufferkins 2010-09-06 18:35:31  

This game is too hard! Please make it devoid of all challenge and just give me the l33t gears to show off to my neck-beard friends.
[+]
By Zekko 2010-09-06 18:37:13  
Asura.Flufferkins said:

This game is too hard! Please make it devoid of all challenge and just give me the l33t gears to show off to my neck-beard friends.

Smells like a casual
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:37:44  
Asura.Flufferkins said:

Obvious troll/retard talking out of his *** is obvious.
[+]
 Asura.Flufferkins
By Asura.Flufferkins 2010-09-06 18:39:46  
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:

Yeah I'm trollin, Or maybe I did it like the rest of us who didn't Q.Q and make threads about not having the problem solving skills to get around a challenge deliberately placed by the development team.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:40:06  
Asura.Flufferkins said:
This penis is too hard! Please make it devoid of all challenge and just give me the l33t penis to show off to my penis friends.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:41:56  
Kojo, you try too hard.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:43:05  
Randomguy said:
Kojo, you'r penis is too hard.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:43:41  
Asura.Flufferkins said:

Yeah I'm trollin, Or maybe I did it like the rest of us who didn't Q.Q and make threads about not having the problem solving skills to get around a challenge deliberately placed by the development team.

Lol, seeing as how you haven't mentioned any such solution, you're talking out of your ***. are you even playing the beta? Are you even in Gridania? Have you even gotten to/past camp Emerald moss? If the answer to any of those is no, you're just typing to type.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:44:39  
Asura.Flufferkins said:

Lol, seeing as how you haven't mentioned any such solution, you're talking out of your ***. are you even playing the beta? Are you even in Gridania? Have you even gotten to/past camp Emerald moss? If the answer to any of those is no, you're just typing to type.
still....my post still stands.
Randomguy said:
lol14
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-06 18:45:34  
I see good things coming from this thread.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:46:19  
Randomguy said:
Asura.Flufferkins said:
still....my penis still stands.
Randomguy said:
lol14
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:47:28  
I just want to know if FFXIV is actually worth it.

I just don't think that the battle system nor the way people "level" up is fun.

[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:47:51  
Kojo, are you horny or something?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:48:43  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Lol, I was hoping to get some actual feedback about it. Then again this is ah.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:49:17  
Randomguy said:
I just want to know if boobs are actually worth it. I just don't think that the boobs nor the vagina is fun.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:49:41  
Randomguy said:

There's a simple solution for those with more brain cells than fingers and toes, it's called the open beta.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:51:40  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

It's beta testing, I'd imagine there's a way to report errors and criticize through the game or something. Try that. What is the point of the mission/enemy/whatever, BTW? I'm hoping to get to try FFXIV soonish.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:52:49  
Randomguy said:

There's a simple solution for those with more brain cells than fingers and toes, it's called the open beta.
You know, if you give positive answers to neutral questions, people would give you respect and be on your "side" more on arguments.

And also, some people don't have the computers to actually run the game, most of us can't afford it (thanks to this economy) or are still skeptical about the game. Haven't you thought of that yet?
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-09-06 18:55:15  
I'd '/popcorn' but I'm stuffed ~
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:57:31  
Randomguy said:
Randomguy said:
I just want to know if FFXIV is actually worth it. I just don't think that the battle system nor the way people "level" up is fun.
You know, if you give positive penis to neutral ***, people would give you penis and be on your "penis" more. And also, some people don't have the penis to actually run the game, most of us can't afford it (thanks to this penis) or are still skeptical about the penis. Haven't you thought of that yet?
[+]
By Zekko 2010-09-06 18:59:57  
Randomguy said:

Its not worth it atm. I'd actually say FFXI is 10x better. And i hate that game!
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 19:00:39  
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 19:00:49  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

It's beta testing, I'd imagine there's a way to report errors and criticize through the game or something. Try that. What is the point of the mission/enemy/whatever, BTW? I'm hoping to get to try FFXIV soonish.

This is true, I just know a good amount of people here are playing it as well, thought maybe they've encountered the same thing.

Essentially you have these camps that act as the central point for your leves, and there are three different types, crafting, battlecraft, and gathering (though they are called other things, just for simplicities sake).

For the battlecraft leves it's what you'd expect, gathering quests involve changing your class to the respective harvesting class and going to different waypoints that are also nodes. The really annoying thing in this particular area is that the leves path you through extremely narrow areas with tons of aggro mobs that you can't hope to beat solo, despite selecting a "Solo" difficulty. So while you're defenseless as a gatherer you get raped, and when you're trying to kill things you're getting beat on by aggro lol.

It's actually rather entertaining you get to watch people fall dead quite often, just sucks when its you lol.
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 19:03:38  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

This is true, I just know a good amount of people here are playing it as well, thought maybe they've encountered the same thing.

Essentially you have these camps that act as the central point for your leves, and there are three different types, crafting, battlecraft, and gathering (though they are called other things, just for simplicities sake).

For the battlecraft leves it's what you'd expect, gathering quests involve changing your class to the respective harvesting class and going to different waypoints that are also nodes. The really annoying thing in this particular area is that the leves path you through extremely narrow areas with tons of aggro mobs that you can't hope to beat solo, despite selecting a "Solo" difficulty. So while you're defenseless as a gatherer you get raped, and when you're trying to kill things you're getting beat on by aggro lol.

It's actually rather entertaining you get to watch people fall dead quite often, just sucks when its you lol.
That is what I was hoping to hear.

Now I don't want to play the game even more.
First Page 2