Where's The Luv?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Where's the luv?
Where's the luv?
 Bismarck.Pimpjuice
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Pimpjuice 2010-09-02 02:39:39  
Are you guys tired of seening all these player warnings? Isnt it sad that we "let it be known" when someone *** up? Instead of wasting our time to vent, lets stop and let the world know about the ppl that actually makes this game a better place to play in. I am sure there is someone that has gone out of his/her's way to help you out. "Let it be known" here.

Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-09-02 02:42:24  
I`d like to thank my moogle "Dave". for keeping all my crap safe for these past few years. Here`s to you Dave.
[+]
 Fenrir.Shallow
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shallow
By Fenrir.Shallow 2010-09-02 02:42:25  
I would like to say "Thank you" to all my friends who helped me when I was new to the game and to my friends who continue to give me advice from time to time! (If I listed everyone, it'd be pretty big post...)
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-09-02 02:49:40  
I'd like to thank Xarchangel for helping me get one of the items for my first LB, Kiroko for helping me do the second LB and also some of the nation missions.

That is pretty much all for me as my FFXI experience tends to be soloing, duoing with my fiance or campaigning.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-02 02:53:25  
Asura.Calatilla said:
I`d like to thank my moogle "Dave". for keeping all my crap safe for these past few years. Here`s to you Dave.

I love to thank my moogle prishe also, always wanted to get a moogle dad of prishe...
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-02 03:02:45  
I'd like to thank the mods and admns of this site, that regardless of how much ***they have to take they still come here everyday and try to make this a happy home.
[+]
 Asura.Domz
サーバ: Asura
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2010-09-02 03:40:26  
i'd like to thank the quadavs for teaching me a valuable lesson, just because it has eyes doesnt mean it detects by sight
 Bismarck.Pimpjuice
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pimpjuice 2010-09-02 05:02:43  
lol