I've Lost All Faith In Galkakind...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » I've lost all faith in Galkakind...
I've lost all faith in Galkakind...
 Gilgamesh.Hanbok
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: hanbok
By Gilgamesh.Hanbok 2010-09-01 18:09:54  
Derfthegalka said:

OAHW!! WEELLLLLLLLLLLL NOWS Y'ALL MAH HAVES SOME PROBLEMO WUTH US GALKERS BRODER YO CUZ WE BES HANDSUM.... SEXY AND BUFFNESS, INTELIGENTS THEN Y;ALLS BUTS YOU KNOW WUTTT???
CMON GUESSSSS!!!!!!
WUT WUT IN THE BUTT?!? BRODER STOP STARING AT MAH BUTT OR YALL GET A SMELLEH SURPRISE!!!!
NOPE! WELL DAWG I FORGETERSS BUT I ANYBOEI GOTES LIKE 5K I CAN DONE BORROW?!

Ladies and gentlemen....
The word...
Of DerfTheGalka

:)
By Derfthegalka 2010-09-01 18:29:09  
Quote:
Derfthegalka said:

OAHW!! WEELLLLLLLLLLLL NOWS Y'ALL MAH HAVES SOME PROBLEMO WUTH US GALKERS BRODER YO CUZ WE BES HANDSUM.... SEXY AND BUFFNESS, INTELIGENTS THEN Y;ALLS BUTS YOU KNOW WUTTT???
CMON GUESSSSS!!!!!!
WUT WUT IN THE BUTT?!? BRODER STOP STARING AT MAH BUTT OR YALL GET A SMELLEH SURPRISE!!!!
NOPE! WELL DAWG I FORGETERSS BUT I ANYBOEI GOTES LIKE 5K I CAN DONE BORROW?!

Ladies and gentlemen....
The word...
Of DerfTheGalka

:)

o_______________o UM WELL WUT WORD IT BE BRODERR!?
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-09-01 18:37:44  
Siren.Enternius said:
What the hell is this ***? How could you be so cruel? Seriously, What. The. ***.

That's just how things worked out for those "Gal-ka" in FFXI... ;_;

In FFXIV they are trying to re-invent themselves as "Bro-gadyn". Sounds much more macho, doesn't it? :p
By Derfthegalka 2010-09-01 18:43:38  
Quote:
That's just how things worked out for those "Gal-ka" in FFXI... ;_;

In FFXIV they are trying to re-invent themselves as "Bro-gadyn". Sounds much more macho, doesn't it? :p

BRODER WUT HAVE RIGHT HAR IS WUT THEY CALLS A BUNCH OF BALLONI WITH A SIDES OF BULLSHITZ !!!AND FYI(FUR UR KNOWHOWS) US GALKERS DONE SAIDS GAL-KARSS!!!!! WE AINT NO GAL!!!! DOEES I LOOK LIKE A GURLIE GALKER TO Y';ALL???? NOOOOOOOO I DONES YO CUZ I CAN KICK UR *** ON MAH MONK AND MAH WAR AND MAH THIEVERIES

BROGADYN??? WUTTHE HE HELL THEY TRING TO DO *** UP OUR GALKAN NATIVE LANGUAE WITH THAT CRAP YO! I THINK I SPEEK FOR GALKERS TALL AND AND WIDE WE AINT TAKING THAT CRAP WE SPEK GALKAN NOT GAYKEN!!!
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-01 18:54:21  
I just realized I've never seen a galka dancer. XD ('Til now!)
By Derfthegalka 2010-09-01 22:29:57  
YO BRODER!!! YA'ALL AINT THE DERFIECLAUSE YO CUZ YA CANT DO DEM DANCITY DANCEEERRSSS DANG OH DERIFECLAUSE CAN DO !>___________________>