user: Baleoce
By Cerberus.Baleoce 2010-08-30 09:47:34  
grats :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Deadplaything
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Deadplaything 2010-08-30 13:03:48  
I dont remember ex bragging us killing this guy on a regular basis. Wheres our thread oh thats right dont need one.
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 13:09:17  
Cerberus.Deadplaything said:
I dont remember ex bragging us killing this guy on a regular basis. Wheres our thread oh thats right dont need one.

is that the ls that krispalious hoped over to and left bismarck behind?
 Cerberus.Lightvision
By Cerberus.Lightvision 2010-08-30 15:58:12  
darkmaffxi said:

is that the ls that krispalious hoped over to and left bismarck behind?

it is indeed
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-08-30 22:03:58  
I personally think the thread as been made for publicity to the ls, we sell drop.But I do agree that the kill wasnt really worth a thread tho.

PS <3 gils kthx ;3
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 22:19:49  

You'd just make fools of yourself if you made one anyways. The fact you guys are EXTREMELY over geared for AV and werent anywhere near the first to kill it shows something tbh. Stanislav used to always brag about how excellence was at the forefront of end game but you guys are in the shadow of it using other people's strategies and ideas. You guys are a good LS but many people in your LS who post on bluegart make you guys look like tards. AV is easy ***, you guys probably shoulda been able to kill at him at 75 with your gear. Even now you're what? 50% successful?
Yea I wouldn't make that thread either.
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-08-30 22:31:11  
Yknow for all the people saying 'who cares people have done it before' you really shouldn't be so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, i mean really, he's proud of something he made a post about it, if you don't like it just gtfo. And to be honest killing AV, atm, yeah it's still something to be proud of, just because someone else did it first doesn't mean it's still not a big thing. If it was kirin yeah ok i might agree, but this is AV for the past 7years or so he's been around before the update he was only killed legitimately like once or twice as far as i know.

Flionheart, Excelior, Asura here calling, we'd like you on our server to go on the "we have our heads shoved so far up our ***, we wouldn't be impressed if someone proved themselves to be The son of god" hall of fame. we're trying to collect all the *** on the game to our server, going for a hall of fame type thing.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 22:34:01  
Asura.Patriclis said:
Yknow for all the people saying 'who cares people have done it before' you really shouldn't be so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, i mean really, he's proud of something he made a post about it, if you don't like it just gtfo. And to be honest killing AV, atm, yeah it's still something to be proud of, just because someone else did it first doesn't mean it's still not a big thing. If it was kirin yeah ok i might agree, but this is AV for the past 7years or so he's been around before the update he was only killed legitimately like once or twice as far as i know. Flionheart, Excelior, Asura here calling, we'd like you on our server to go on the "we have our heads shoved so far up our ***, we wouldn't be impressed if someone proved themselves to be The son of god" hall of fame. we're trying to collect all the *** on the game to our server, going for a hall of fame type thing.

If you read the thread I defended Teletubbie's post and them winning. Do you even know how to *** read or are you just a retard?
 Asura.Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-08-30 22:37:45  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Patriclis said:
Yknow for all the people saying 'who cares people have done it before' you really shouldn't be so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, i mean really, he's proud of something he made a post about it, if you don't like it just gtfo. And to be honest killing AV, atm, yeah it's still something to be proud of, just because someone else did it first doesn't mean it's still not a big thing. If it was kirin yeah ok i might agree, but this is AV for the past 7years or so he's been around before the update he was only killed legitimately like once or twice as far as i know. Flionheart, Excelior, Asura here calling, we'd like you on our server to go on the "we have our heads shoved so far up our ***, we wouldn't be impressed if someone proved themselves to be The son of god" hall of fame. we're trying to collect all the *** on the game to our server, going for a hall of fame type thing.

If you read the thread I defended Teletubbie's post and them winning. Do you even know how to *** read or are you just a retard?
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Congrats, you know how to do bard swaps and party invites. /Cheer

sounds like some sarcastic douchebaggery to me. if you went on to defend them in later posts, well i dindt bother to read that far yet all i see so far is people bashing TT then other people saying pretty much what i said, then more people bashing them, back anf forth etc.
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-08-30 22:40:56  
Hmm i got the best *** idea!

Im gunna make a new thread for every NM i kill. And no im not being sarcastic i want to see how many of you holierthanthou retards i can make rage :D
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 22:41:13  
Asura.Patriclis said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Patriclis said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Congrats, you know how to do bard swaps and party invites. /Cheer
sounds like some sarcastic douchebaggery to me. if you went on to defend them in later posts, well i dindt bother to read that far yet all i see so far is people bashing TT then other people saying pretty much what i said, then more people bashing them, back anf forth etc.

Killing AV is pretty much just inviting people into your party at the right time to use their two hour. Doesn't take much intelligence. Having said that I congratulated them because despite the fact that inviting people is simple most LSs can't seem to pull it off.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 22:41:39  
Asura.Patriclis said:
Hmm i got the best *** idea! Im gunna make a new thread for every NM i kill. And no im not being sarcastic i want to see how many of you holierthanthou retards i can make rage :D

Its been done.
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-08-30 22:47:12  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Patriclis said:
Hmm i got the best *** idea! Im gunna make a new thread for every NM i kill. And no im not being sarcastic i want to see how many of you holierthanthou retards i can make rage :D

Its been done.

wont stop me from doing it again :D
 Cerberus.Ethics
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-30 22:49:29  
if anyone wants to teach me how to dougie, i'm receptive
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 22:50:02  
Asura.Patriclis said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Patriclis said:
Its been done.
wont stop me from doing it again :D

I tried to convince reso to make 19 AV threads, one for each AV they killed just to piss people off.
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-08-30 23:11:58  
Only NM that deserves a "Just killed it" Thread right now is Iratham.

Nice drops, but really, the only thing less fresh than this "AV kill" thread spam is Alexander Hamilton's corpse.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-08-30 23:43:28  
Congrats TT, I'm happy for you. Ignore the haters, silly children will be silly.
 Cerberus.Spruck
user: Spruck
By Cerberus.Spruck 2010-09-02 08:57:38  
Phoenix.Excelior said:

You'd just make fools of yourself if you made one anyways. The fact you guys are EXTREMELY over geared for AV and werent anywhere near the first to kill it shows something tbh. Stanislav used to always brag about how excellence was at the forefront of end game but you guys are in the shadow of it using other people's strategies and ideas. You guys are a good LS but many people in your LS who post on bluegart make you guys look like tards. AV is easy ***, you guys probably shoulda been able to kill at him at 75 with your gear. Even now you're what? 50% successful?
Yea I wouldn't make that thread either.

lol, this is exactly why we decided at the last minute not to include you in the zerg, you ***on ls's publically and kiss up in person, thats why chubbs said you would never do anything with Ex and I respected his wishes.

You do like to run your mouth without thinking. If you knew anything about Ex the only thing that prevented us in recent months was the amount of members we had. Additionally, you are delusional to think that when perfect defense was introduced that AV wasn't the first thing everyone with half a brain was thinking about?! Kudos to Resonance for being the first but seriously who are they? lol Do you think they are special that they needed to absorb a LS to pull it off just like we had to schedule it in advance to get older members on? lol Have fun over there though.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-02 09:19:28  
Cerberus.Spruck said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
You'd just make fools of yourself if you made one anyways. The fact you guys are EXTREMELY over geared for AV and werent anywhere near the first to kill it shows something tbh. Stanislav used to always brag about how excellence was at the forefront of end game but you guys are in the shadow of it using other people's strategies and ideas. You guys are a good LS but many people in your LS who post on bluegart make you guys look like tards. AV is easy ***, you guys probably shoulda been able to kill at him at 75 with your gear. Even now you're what? 50% successful? Yea I wouldn't make that thread either.
lol, this is exactly why we decided at the last minute not to include you in the zerg, you ***on ls's publically and kiss up in person, thats why chubbs said you would never do anything with Ex and I respected his wishes. You do like to run your mouth without thinking. If you knew anything about Ex the only thing that prevented us in recent months was the amount of members we had. Additionally, you are delusional to think that when perfect defense was introduced that AV wasn't the first thing everyone with half a brain was thinking about?! Kudos to Resonance for being the first but seriously who are they? lol Do you think they are special that they needed to absorb a LS to pull it off just like we had to schedule it in advance to get older members on? lol Have fun over there though.

Chubbs is just butt hurt that I don't think you guys are that amazing. Chubbs talks more ***than any other ffxi player I've met, he just can't handle it when its about him and his LS. I never said you guys are a bad LS but many of your members run their mouth so much that it makes excellence into a joke. You should really get control of your members on blue gartr like toralin, demonsenthsis, Cair etc. They're the ones making you guys look like a tool LS not me. Sorry you guys can't accept that.

I have no issues with you personally Spruck, or other members in your LS. You guys just have a very large chunk of idiots with their head up their ***. That's why you have bravura warriors on your AV parse doing less than half the damage of taru non-relic wars. I use that as an example only because it involves a member of yours who does not ever stop posting on the relic/mythic thread on blue gartr. Yet, he can't even use his job correctly.
[+]
 Cerberus.Spruck
By Cerberus.Spruck 2010-09-02 09:34:41  
Then I suppose Failure ought to have a handle on you? You calling a lot of people idiots but are not representing yourself too intelligently atm. I don't care what non active members do on their own free time. Chubbs just doesn't like your two faced *** like everyone else. Keep pretending like you didn't suck up and apply several times though right?

As far as AV, half the ls is dual boxing to even have enough people for the fight (which I know can lag me out) and he very well may have been party leader that time which can give tp overflow depending on how good at multitasking you are . You are painting yourself as quite a fool to not consider variables like that and to go off of one fight's parse that may or may not been completely accurate. Urdus typically tops the parses lol.

The truth is you talk so much crap for an account that is just about worthless and gimped aside from the relic you self admittedly abused gimps for in the mediocre shells you joined.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-02 09:46:11  
Cerberus.Spruck said:
Then I suppose Failure ought to have a handle on you? You calling a lot of people idiots but are not representing yourself too intelligently atm. I don't care what non active members do on their own free time. Chubbs just doesn't like your two faced *** like everyone else. Keep pretending like you didn't suck up and apply several times though right? As far as AV, half the ls is dual boxing to even have enough people for the fight (which I know can lag me out) and he very well may have been party leader that time which can give tp overflow depending on how good at multitasking you are . You are painting yourself as quite a fool to not consider variables like that and to go off of one fight's parse that may or may not been completely accurate. Urdus typically tops the parses lol. The truth is you talk so much crap for an account that is just about worthless and gimped aside from the relic you self admittedly abused gimps for in the mediocre shells you joined.

Failure's LS is alright, no linkshell is perfect.

That's just making an excuse for the guy. He used raging rush exclusively on AV. Obviously fail.

My account will never be as amazing as many other peoples. I generally get bored with people and uninterested which results in me moving around.

Do I think all the LSs I left were really the worst LSs in the world? No, but when I left they had reached a point where it was no longer enjoyable to run with them. Maybe I should have stayed, I'd definately be maxed out gear on all my jobs if I did. Alas, what's done is done.
 Cerberus.Spruck
By Cerberus.Spruck 2010-09-02 09:58:07  
Yes no LS is perfect, don't throw stones from a glass house eh?! Ya Tora shouldn't of been using RR which was silly and corrected doesn't change the fact he's more than capable at all the jobs he plays. Silly nitpicking is pointless.

No I can't say I truly have hard feelings either, I just feel obligated to defend a LS I have worked my *** off for to keep in position as a top LS and adapt to 2010's endgame climate and play style despite the turn over in members once they get everything they want and get bored/jaded/unhappy in game and inevitably quit.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-02 10:04:28  
Cerberus.Spruck said:
Yes no LS is perfect, don't throw stones from a glass house eh?! Ya Tora shouldn't of been using RR which was silly and corrected doesn't change the fact he's more than capable at all the jobs he plays. Silly nitpicking is pointless. No I can't say I truly have hard feelings either, I just feel obligated to defend a LS I have worked my *** off for to keep in position as a top LS and adapt to 2010's endgame climate and play style despite the turn over in members once they get everything they want and get bored/jaded/unhappy in game and inevitably quit.

I really do not despise anyone on cerb, or any linkshell there. When I left the server I had meant what I said to you.

I'm a competitive guy, I enjoy arguing. The sad thing is most people in HNM are also competitive and they also like to argue. (You should see reso they're worse than armada when it comes to ***talking) I will probably never be liked by anyone in HNM for this reason. Oddly enough, when I join nooby linkshells and people are friendly I don't really feel the need to argue with people, even if we're horrible lol. Ego ftw!