AV Down On Asura!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » AV down on Asura!
AV down on Asura!
 Carbuncle.Kyofooyo
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Kyofooyo
By Carbuncle.Kyofooyo 2010-08-30 07:57:20  
it's times like this... that i am so *** glad i transferred out of the hell whole known as asura

EDIT: i'm referring to the endless flaming and so on, not the fact that vos killed AV. good job on that.
 Asura.Projekt
サーバ: Asura
user: Projekt
By Asura.Projekt 2010-08-30 08:09:03  
This is pretty funny, all these people downplaying an AV kill. Especially anyone on Asura. Not naming anyone's names cause ***stirring is lol and not worth it on the internet, but Asura can't talk bad about anyone killing something like this.

The native Asura "endgame" shells wipe to Khims/Cerbs/Ixion's among other things with full ally's, while the Pandemonium shells can lowman and power through the last 35%/25%/spears without stuns and DD tanks, this ***is not hard people, but here you have others talking down on a group of people much more highly skilled than most others on this server for killing a NM that they won't ever get past 90%, lol good game.

Sylph.Drai said:
Ya, with alexander, anyone with enough idiots to throw at it can win it now. See enough of em do it all the time, on this server now lol. Nothing to brag about anymore.

No. Read what I said above your quote in my post.

Asura.Loire said:
Grats on using the same over-publicized strat to kill a mob 2 weeks later than other servers. Would have been great if any of the drops were still worth it, but I do hope you can bank some sales for yourselves and the next relic you guys upgrade doesn't quit a few weeks later.

What drops aren't worth it, exactly?

Aureole: Even less reason for Rdm or Brd to /Blm at whatever HNM.

Minerva's: Can sell those 2x Merman earrings and 1 ring to reach -MDT cap without Aegis or D.ring.

Sash: Still the best belt for jobs that can't wear Bullwhip.

Mars's: Can sell that Sniper's+1(if you haven't switched to Blitz/Rajas for 2 handed), ohwait it's Asura, Can sell that NQ Sniper or Venerer or that DEX ring.

Bellona's: Hold on, let me check, yup still one of the best rings for RNG

Futsuno: Not one of the best but still up there for G.Kt's
Raphael's: *** yea RR3

So, no idea where you were going with that statement. And yea they could probably sell whatever they get from AV and make a few relics, I remember Shamaya(?) from Asura bought/sold a Mars's Ring for quite a large sum of gil, so more power to VD lol.

I think people from Asura are just mad cause Pandy came over, and did what they said they were going to do, "dominate"(Kupo/MadGood/VD).

As for the other servers saying "hurrderrp, this is nothing new anymore", then why post and make yourself look stupid? You fail to remember that this is Asura, if you saw even 1/4 of the Asuran Communities gear/"skill" you'd cry in your sleep.

tl;dr: Hater's gonna hate. Grats VD.
[+]
 Asura.Xabis
user: Xabis
By Asura.Xabis 2010-08-30 08:16:41  
jfc another asura v pandy thread
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-30 08:17:47  
Asura.Projekt said:

Raphael's: *** yea RR3

I dunno why, but that made me chuckle xD
By Randomguy 2010-08-30 08:23:49  
Asura.Projekt said:

I think people from Asura are just mad cause Pandy came over, and did what they said they were going to do, "dominate"(Kupo/MadGood/VD).
Actually, we were glad that they came over, we wouldn't have to hear lol24/7 anymore, since they were the only HNM shell around (sorry Zealot)
[+]
 Asura.Braego
user: Braego
By Asura.Braego 2010-08-30 08:48:42  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Congratulations on killing something that had been killed many times before.

Pointless thread is pointless.

Classic troll...

I find it funny so many people put that ls down when they haven't killed it themselves.

I'm hoping the people, like above, realize how much they look like a douche-bag saying things like this.

Just Congratulate them. It's sooo difficult to be positive about something...

[+]
 Asura.Magicide
By Asura.Magicide 2010-08-30 10:02:16  
/shrug, the haters only make me laugh. Sure, an AV kill isn't the ridiculous accomplishment it would have been a while back, but first is first, and it's not as if I see dozens of shells on the server lining up for the ???'s to repop (what I do still see is a significant amount of effort, scanning, camping, and drama over mobs whose money drops are orders of magnitude less valuable than AV's).

As for the Pandy/Asura crap, as someone who's been on Asura since it was formed, I was happy as hell to see a Pandy shell come over that broke the Asuradigm of Scrubs and the Bots who Love Them.

To those that offered the kind words, thanks; to the rest, the jealousy is the source of much amusement on our part, so thanks for that too.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Cattnip
user: Daxia
By Asura.Cattnip 2010-08-30 15:11:23  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
You all miss the *** point. The point is that it is not worth making a thread over.

So don't post on it..
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Projekt
user: Projekt
By Asura.Projekt 2010-08-30 16:08:16  

You all miss the *** point.

The point is that it is not worth making a thread over.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13413/wtf-is-this-***/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/12959/player-warning-stork/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/6770/whos-your-favorite-person-on-asura/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13410/hello-asura-wave/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/12726/where-my-texas-bornraisedresiding-asurans-at/

And those are obviously worth making threads for. You see my point. Your "argument" is invalid.

(Could of gone on but the page would of blown up.)
[+]
 Asura.Magicide
By Asura.Magicide 2010-08-30 16:33:42  

We apologize for cluttering up the finely tuned and impeccably organized collection of pithy, accurate, and informative postings that populate the FFXIAH Asura forum. Clearly this is a community of laser-like focus (frankly bordering on clinical obsessive/compulsiveness) and a post regarding the first kill on the server of what was once considered an unkillable mob diffuses that focus to an unacceptable degree. Please accept our most humble and sincere offerings of remorse. I only hope and pray that the community is resilient enough to recover from our grievous debasement.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:35:54  
Asura.Magicide said:

We apologize for cluttering up the finely tuned and impeccably organized collection of pithy, accurate, and informative postings that populate the FFXIAH Asura forum. Clearly this is a community of laser-like focus (frankly bordering on clinical obsessive/compulsiveness) and a post regarding the first kill on the server of what was once considered an unkillable mob diffuses that focus to an unacceptable degree. Please accept our most humble and sincere offerings of remorse. I only hope and pray that the community is resilient enough to recover from our grievous debasement.

[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-30 16:36:34  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:38:41  
Bartimaeus said:
In this rare instance I actually kind of enjoyed the tone and text of Magicide's post.

Mostly because the sarcasm dripping from it is pure awesome. :x

It still bugs the hell out of me. People attempting to act more intelligent than they actually are (Inb4 high IQ).
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:41:45  
Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bartimaeus said:
In this rare instance I actually kind of enjoyed the tone and text of Magicide's post.

Mostly because the sarcasm dripping from it is pure awesome. :x

It still bugs the hell out of me. People attempting to act more intelligent than they actually are (Inb4 high IQ).

Yeah but there's a few more.. prevalent... posters on here that do it much much more. ..

Other than Stanflame. Haha.

Lol I was thinking Stanflame when I said 'High IQ' I guess on the scale of things Magicides post wasn't as bad as the rest simply because it was sarcasm.

I still think my image is apt though.
[+]
 Asura.Magicide
By Asura.Magicide 2010-08-30 16:56:15  
Is it even possible to make a post that's so dripping in sarcasm without writing it with as much condescension as you can possibly manage?

(Maybe. But who would want to?)
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:58:08  
Asura.Magicide said:
Is it even possible to make a post that's so dripping in sarcasm without writing it with as much condescension as you can possibly manage?

The entire 'Wealthy bond villain' persona you're putting on is running a little thin.
[+]
 Asura.Magicide
By Asura.Magicide 2010-08-30 17:04:51  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:

The entire 'Wealthy bond villain' persona you're putting on is running a little thin.
K. Could you give me a list of words I'm not allowed to use without coming off as a "Wealthy bond villain" (whatever the *** that means?)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:07:48  
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Magicide said:

K. Could you give me a list of words I'm not allowed to use without coming off as a "Wealthy bond villain" (whatever the *** that means?)

After you've written a post... STOP ... Read through it, and if most of the words are synonyms to more common words, swap them out.

Done, and done.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Magicide
By Asura.Magicide 2010-08-30 17:18:59  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

After you've written a post... STOP ... Read through it, and if most of the words are synonyms to more common words, swap them out.

Done, and done.
I guess that answers my question. "Condescension" is a bit advanced for you, then? That explains quite a bit, actually.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:22:22  
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Done, and done.
I guess that answers my question. "Condescension" is a bit advanced for you, then? That explains quite a bit, actually.

Stop making assumptions. Your arrogance is the only reason I've called you up. I'm guessing you're a real kicker at parties.

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-30 17:30:51  
Asura.Miori said:

Grats to Vos Dementis!

Love how SE realizes no one is using secret way at 75... now we are lv 80 and killing it fast.
 Asura.Magicide
By Asura.Magicide 2010-08-30 17:38:35  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Stop making assumptions. Your arrogance is the only reason I've called you up. I'm guessing you're a real kicker at parties.
This coming from someone who's actively trolling multiple AV threads and giving the OP's ***? Beautiful.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-08-30 17:44:30  
Asura.Magicide said:

I quite literally lol'd REALLY hard at this. XD /wipes tear from eye.

-edit- Oops. After reading later responses, looks like I'm the only one who picked up on the blatant sarcasm. (I love sarcasm. (That wasn't sarcastic.))
 Asura.Miori
user: Miori
By Asura.Miori 2010-08-30 17:47:42  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Asura.Magicide said:

I quite literally lol'd REALLY hard at this. XD /wipes tear from eye.

-edit- Oops. After reading later responses, looks like I'm the only one who picked up on the blatant sarcasm. (I love sarcasm. (That wasn't sarcastic.))

ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!!!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:48:04  
Asura.Magicide said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
This coming from someone who's actively trolling multiple AV threads and giving the OP's ***? Beautiful.

Me being arrogant doesn't change the fact that you're arrogant. Just pointing out the obvious to the oblivious.
[+]