Final Fantasy XIV General
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-07-29 12:03:17  
Siren.Kunimatsu said: »
If they don't nerf/remove the ability to have an avatar absorb damage for a party member, it leaves a chance that SMN will be useful in endgame content :3

[+]
 Ragnarok.Acslater
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: nuuut
By Ragnarok.Acslater 2013-07-29 15:49:30  
If they don't nerf/remove the ability to have an avatar absorb damage for a party member, it leaves a chance that SMN will be useful in endgame content :3

Did you not play XI in the Zilart and COP days or something?
 Siren.Kunimatsu
サーバ: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2013-07-29 16:46:15  
Ragnarok.Acslater said: »

Did you not play XI in the Zilart and COP days or something?

Didn't say anything about SMNs relevance back then, was just concerned about them not giving XIVs SMN worthwhile abilities to bring into endgame over another job.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-08-09 23:24:14  
Just going to leave this here

Eorzea Collection 2013S
YouTube Video Placeholder

and this...

Before Meteor Official Soundtrack Extended Preview
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dazzles
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Dazzles
By Carbuncle.Dazzles 2013-08-12 05:33:34  
Does anyone know the start & end times for beta 4 yet?

Thanks
By Zenaku14 2013-08-12 08:39:46  
Carbuncle.Dazzles said: »
Does anyone know the start & end times for beta 4 yet?

Thanks

Aug 16-19 for players who "Had" access to beta3
Aug 17-19 For players who "Did Not" Have access to beta3.

Beta4 is cap to level 20 content so you can only do storyline/ level up to level 20. But it would have all of retail stuff in it. like voice-over for Cut-sense and so on. You just limit up to level 20 content. Everything would be save in beta4 unless they find a bug that allow players to make a lot of gil or a bug.

Early access for players who pre-order or is a legacy the game Aug 24-26.

More information.

Players who are not legacy or have a pre-order code on there account. Would have to wait for the 27 to play FFXIV. All 1.0 account get 2 week free which have to start paying on Sep 9. If you put a PS3 code with your PC account you get 2 week free + 1 month free. You don't get 30 more days for added more then 1 ps3 code to your account.

Hope this helps.
 Carbuncle.Dazzles
By Carbuncle.Dazzles 2013-08-12 08:56:31  
Hi, thanks for the reply. Do you know what time the servers go up? I'm hoping 10am gmt but I'm not sure
By Zenaku14 2013-08-12 09:33:15  
Hi, thanks for the reply. Do you know what time the servers go up? I'm hoping 10am gmt but I'm not sure

I think it starting at 5EST/2PST which i think it's 10am GMT for you lol
 Carbuncle.Dazzles
By Carbuncle.Dazzles 2013-08-12 09:48:50  
Cool. Thanks, that's what I hoping!
By Zenaku14 2013-08-12 09:53:11  
Cool. Thanks, that's what I hoping!

Remember that my guess from past beta testing. But i bet it would start at that time if they been doing it sense i think the start there no reason to change,.
By Malach 2013-08-12 11:07:51  
You said legacy get early access but I dont remember seeing anything regarding early access to legacy only pre orders in the the last live letter. Im a legacy was I supposed to have gotten my early access code by now or what do they jabe planned? I applied for a world transfer to a NA server and I haven't heard anything since was I supposed to be notified if was accepted?
By Malach 2013-08-12 11:16:35  
I wasn't able to be around to play the other beta phases unfortunately so I was wondering how do I go about getting my old character and changing its appearance once I start playing?
By Zenaku14 2013-08-12 12:15:47  
If you are legacy you get into early access without doing anything. If you apply for a world transfer it should be accepted.

And yes all legacy get early access it's part of the legacy program.

Once the game is release and you enter the game it would allow you to switch worlds. There really no more information then that. I sure they make a post somewhere on there website showing the steps how to do so.
 Bahamut.Feisei
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2013-08-12 12:22:57  
Sooooo clooose
[+]
By Malach 2013-08-12 13:17:11  
Thank you kind sir, you are a saint
By Zenaku14 2013-08-13 06:00:23  
Malach Hamavet said: »
Thank you kind sir, you are a saint

No problem anytime
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-08-13 08:27:55  
Hey I noticed you said people who pre-order get early access by a few days. Do you have to pre-order from the SE site itself for that? I pre-ordered on amazon but will definitely cancel if I can get in a couple days early.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-08-13 11:12:39  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Hey I noticed you said people who pre-order get early access by a few days. Do you have to pre-order from the SE site itself for that? I pre-ordered on amazon but will definitely cancel if I can get in a couple days early.

amazon should of sent you a promotional code. like they did with me. that will give you early access. there should be instructions in the email that tell you how to do everything (you cant type in the code yet but you can clinnk on a link in the email and give SE your email so they can email you when you can enter the code)
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-08-13 12:06:53  
Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »

amazon should of sent you a promotional code. like they did with me. that will give you early access. there should be instructions in the email that tell you how to do everything (you cant type in the code yet but you can clinnk on a link in the email and give SE your email so they can email you when you can enter the code)

Ah you are 100% correct. Awesome Thanks! I didn't even check my email after purchasing it. lol
By Blazed1979 2013-08-13 12:37:03  
I need to download 2.0, I'm a legacy member but my Email is fubared with penis enlargement spam.
halp prz.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-08-13 13:36:59  
Blazed1979 said: »
I need to download 2.0, I'm a legacy member but my Email is fubared with penis enlargement spam.
halp prz.

lolol
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-08-13 14:00:42  
I suggest opening each one of those links just in case Square-Enix hid the 2.0 link.

That's just my opinion on the matter though.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-08-13 18:05:38  
I'm sure no one knows the answer to this, but I figure I should ask it anyways. My friend plays XI and might play ffxiv (PS3). Now I bought the ps3 version, and wanted to know if he would be allowed to use my discs to download the game to his ps3. After I use them of course. Now I know he would still need to make an account and blah blah but just wanted to know if he could use my discs instead of having to pay 40bucks for the game.
By Kyree 2013-08-13 19:42:08  
I'm sure no one knows the answer to this, but I figure I should ask it anyways. My friend plays XI and might play ffxiv (PS3). Now I bought the ps3 version, and wanted to know if he would be allowed to use my discs to download the game to his ps3. After I use them of course. Now I know he would still need to make an account and blah blah but just wanted to know if he could use my discs instead of having to pay 40bucks for the game.
He'd have to buy a registration code regardless. The site says they'll have a digital download of the PS3 copy at a later date, which would be slightly cheaper, but who knows when that might be.
By Zenaku14 2013-08-14 04:05:05  

The issue with FFXIV vs FFXIV. Is in FFXI if you had a PC account for FFXI you could just give him your CDs for PS2/Xbox and he can play without issue.

With FFXIV you need to buy each console version to play on it. So if you want to play on PC but only have a PS3 account you have to buy the PC version or vice versa.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-08-14 11:22:51  
Figured. Thank you
By Kimble2013 2013-08-14 12:12:33  
Im pretty sure as long as you can download the client some how, you are good to go.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-08-14 18:37:59  
Also just to say this.I love the idea that we get bonus's every 30days of subscription. granted everyone will have the same but its still nice ( and a nice way to hook in the people who take a break but still keep their account active) anyways i think that they should consider the legacy members who had paid for months of ffxiv before ARR.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-08-15 10:42:04  
Also just to say this.I love the idea that we get bonus's every 30days of subscription. granted everyone will have the same but its still nice ( and a nice way to hook in the people who take a break but still keep their account active) anyways i think that they should consider the legacy members who had paid for months of ffxiv before ARR.

Legacy only pays 9.99/19.98/29.97 for 30/60/90 day subscription...
Legacy gets an exclusive chocobo...
Legacy gets an exclusive tattoo on our backs...
And Legacy members were able to sign their names into the credits that will be displayed on the game...

I think we Legacy people got more than enough for paying all those months. >_>
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35