Without A Doubt The Creepiest Thing I've Seen In A

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Without a doubt the creepiest thing I've seen in a
Without a doubt the creepiest thing I've seen in a
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 01:41:20  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Pretty much exactly the *** you're spouting, about how everyone suffers and life is pointless.

Then I grew up.

You said you never suffered, how could you think everyone suffered, when you yourself never suffered?

What did you learn with your age that made you change your mind? (I've been attempting to get you to answer this for a while, but you've yet to tell me what is so great about existence).

Please quote where I said that I'd never suffered. Or are you just making assumptions again?

I learned that in reality there is happiness in the world, and not just suffering. I realised that I enjoyed life and so do billions others, I realised that being an emo is about as pointless as the appendix.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 01:42:02  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Pretty much exactly the *** you're spouting, about how everyone suffers and life is pointless.

Then I grew up.

Also since you've figured it out, what is the point to life?

You heard it here first guys, you need to know the meaning of life to be happy.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-26 01:44:04  
charlie is in the trees
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 01:51:05  
That's the thing, Ethics is making out he's had a hard life man, and thinks he see's it clearly... When the worst thing that's happened to him is maybe a member of his family has died? I don't know.

But you know, lets always be miserable because sometimes people suffer, Lets all dye our hair black and wear make up, and listen to Marilyn Manson whilst cutting our flesh and writing poetry.
 Cerberus.Ethics
サーバ: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 01:53:12  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
And as for life being suffering, Perhaps your life but certainly not mine.

When you get hungry, horny, bored, what do you do? You fulfill those desires. Some you have to struggle to fulfill more than others, but struggling in any form is still suffering. Life itself is a struggle to exist. By implying your life isn't fundamentally the same as the rest of the life on this earth, I assumed you're saying you didn't suffer. Spin it how you want, life is suffering.

Life by itself has no intrinsic value, boredom proves that. It's quite obvious you're not sitting there just enjoying the fact you exist and are alive, you're getting your fix of suffering by attempting to satiate your desire to be out of boredom.

I'm not saying you have to be miserable. Calling life what it is, isn't being miserable, it's being aware. You can still have a good of a life as possible, and perhaps even lessen suffering as a whole, making the world a better place.

You just want to argue with me.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 01:55:24  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
And as for life being suffering, Perhaps your life but certainly not mine.

When you get hungry, horny, bored, what do you do? You fulfill those desires. Some you have to struggle to fulfill more than others, but struggling in any form is still suffering. Life itself is a struggle to exist. By implying your life isn't fundamentally the same as the rest of the life on this earth, I assumed you're saying you didn't suffer. Spin it how you want, life is suffering.

Life by itself has no intrinsic value, boredom proves that. It's quite obvious you're not sitting there just enjoying the fact you exist and are alive, you're getting your fix of suffering by attempting to satiate your desire to be out of boredom.

I've got a suggestion for you.

Suicide.

Also spin that quote however you like

My life not being suffering =/= I don't suffer every now and then.

All you prove is that you have no real experience with the world.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 02:00:10  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Suicide.

What is your point about suicide? It's a wonderful tool for when those who get more than their fare share of suffering can relieve themselves.

You said your life wasn't suffering. I said life was suffering. I gave reasons as to why it's suffering, you just keep disagreeing with no rebuttal to my point(s).

You just prove you can't handle the world as it is. How is life not a series of overcoming some form of suffering?

If it's just the fact you want to have the last word, that's fine. But don't pretend you're actually arguing my view with anything of substance. Apparently you forgot to leave the nuh uh defense behind when you were so young and emo.
 Valefor.Susanoou
サーバ: Valefor
user: fekye
By Valefor.Susanoou 2010-08-26 02:03:28  
The videos were great they were very suspenseful

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 02:07:16  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Suicide.

What is your point about suicide? It's a wonderful tool for when those who get more than their fare share of suffering can relieve themselves.

You said your life wasn't suffering. I said life was suffering. I gave reasons as to why it's suffering, you just keep disagreeing with no rebuttal to my point(s).

You just prove you can't handle the world as it is. How is life not a series of overcoming some form of suffering?

If it's just the fact you want to have the last word, that's fine. But don't pretend you're actually arguing my view with anything of substance. Apparently you forgot to leave the nuh uh defense behind when you were so young and emo.

I have. I've told you that I don't find the world a place full of suffering, which completely eradicates the point that the world is only suffering.

If one person, only one finds that they don't suffer 100% of the time, then your argument is done and shot.

Also:

Do us a favour.
 Asura.Alymorel
サーバ: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-26 02:09:11  
You give simple examples of how the world is suffering.
Well, here you go, you say you're suffering when you get hungry. What about when you Have the best meal of your life? That'll bring joy. Just something as simple as that shows how there is an opposite coin to every situation. And not even just the simple examples you give. There are also things that can bring joy and not because they relieved suffering.

And about the suicide thing, it's sad that someone can't get past the suffering and get to the joyous parts in life. Yes, people will face hardships and struggles, but the phrase does go, "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." It's true.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 02:15:24  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I have. I've told you that I don't find the world a place full of suffering, which completely eradicates the point that the world is only suffering.

If one person, only one finds that they don't suffer 100% of the time, then your argument is done and shot.

Also:
Do us a favour.

So again, to every point I made, your defense of your position is, "nuh uh".

Do us all a favor (an extra favor would not be to spell like a britwat) and stop posting your trite .jpeg excuse for the lack of anything worthwhile to say. You seem to be suffering from retardation and a lack of creativity.
By chichi 2010-08-26 02:16:05  

that is all
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 02:18:20  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Also:
Do us a favour.

Do us all a favor (an extra favor would not be to spell like a britwat) and stop posting your trite .jpeg excuse for the lack of anything worthwhile to say. You seem to be suffering from retardation and a lack of creativity.

My argument wouldn't be 'Nuh-uh' if your argument wasn't 'Uh-huh'.

Also English originated from England surprisingly.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 02:24:01  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Also:
Do us a favour.

I gave you reasoning behind my argument. You've given none.

Also no ***.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 02:25:29  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Also:
Do us a favour.

I gave you reasoning behind my argument. You've given none.

Also no ***.

So your entire "Hurrr American english durrrrr" argument capsized then.

Your reasoning: People suffer in the world so the world is full of suffering.

Through the same logic, people are happy in the world, the world is full of happiness.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 02:26:06  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
What ARE you guys fighting about anyway?

Ethics thinks the world only has suffering in it, and all life is futile.

Basic emo ***that most of went through in our non-conformist days.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 02:27:55  
Asura.Alymorel said:
Well, here you go, you say you're suffering when you get hungry. What about when you Have the best meal of your life? That'll bring joy. Just something as simple as that shows how there is an opposite coin to every situation. And not even just the simple examples you give. There are also things that can bring joy and not because they relieved suffering.

And about the suicide thing, it's sad that someone can't get past the suffering and get to the joyous parts in life. Yes, people will face hardships and struggles, but the phrase does go, "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." It's true.

All that shows us is that you were suffering, and by fulfilling the desire that was causing suffering, you are rewarded by your brain. This doesn't change that you were suffering, and by fulfilling the desire causing the suffering you are biologically rewarded so you survive to blow your load another day. Same thing as an orgasm.

It's not about getting past the suffering, at the point of suicide, the suffering has past any possible promise of joy. Life isn't as romantic as we make it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 02:28:27  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Are you sure he's serious? He could just be fishin' for a reaction.. lol

He seems close to tears, so idk.
 Fenrir.Mankey
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-08-26 02:28:56  
Normality is the devil but not really since the devil is popular, so normality is more or less aids
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 02:30:25  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

It doesn't only have suffering. It has an excess of suffering.

It's not being emo, if that's how it is. Again tell me what possible joy is worth getting ripped apart by an alligator? Simply saying the scale is tipped in sufferings favor.
 Asura.Alymorel
サーバ: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-26 02:33:44  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Alymorel said:

All that shows us is that you were suffering, and by fulfilling the desire that was causing suffering, you are rewarded by your brain. This doesn't change that you were suffering, and by fulfilling the desire causing the suffering you are biologically rewarded so you survive to blow your load another day. Same thing as an orgasm.

It's not about getting past the suffering, at the point of suicide, the suffering has past any possible promise of joy. Life isn't as romantic as we make it.

If I'm blowing loads, I'm scared. But anyway.
That doesn't get to the point that not all happiness is caused by an ease of suffering. What about the things that generally just make you happy? E.G. Smelling the roses. Was I suffering because I didn't have that scent before? No. Did it make me happy when I did smell them? Yes.
Stop and smell the roses sometime.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 02:33:54  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

It doesn't only have suffering. It has an excess of suffering.

It's not being emo, if that's how it is. Again tell me what possible joy is worth getting ripped apart by an alligator? Simply saying the scale is tipped in sufferings favor.

Broken logic is broken. Your entire argument is based around the fact that we should be 'debbie downers' because life has suffering in it. Life also has joy and a slew of other emotions. Life is what we make it, not what others make it.

And what the hell, how often do people die to alligator related deaths? If your entire logic is "We suffer right before we die" then I don't know what to say.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 02:35:20  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Wait so we ONLY get ripped apart by alligators? Because I DO enjoy icecream sometimes..

Ice cream doesn't stop the suffering of us being ripped apart by alligators.

What about if we eat ice cream whilst being eaten by alligators?

*MIND CRUSH*
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 02:36:39  
Considering alligators rip apart their prey all the time, I would assume they've been doing it for a while. Suffering is suffering, doesn't have to be human to experience severe pain.

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 02:39:29  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Considering alligators rip apart their prey all the time, I would assume they've been doing it for a while. Suffering is suffering, doesn't have to be human to experience pain.

More broken logic. It's becoming a trademark of yours.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 02:40:32  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Considering alligators rip apart their prey all the time, I would assume they've been doing it for a while. Suffering is suffering, doesn't have to be human to experience pain.

More broken logic. It's becoming a trademark of yours.

Broke in what way? Getting a bit tired of you saying things aren't that way, but you lack the mental capacity to state why it is broke or wrong.
 Leviathan.Narrubia
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Narrubia
By Leviathan.Narrubia 2010-08-26 02:40:43  
GI
VE
ME
DO
LL
AR
S