フォーラム » FFXI » General » SE WATCHING SITE
SE WATCHING SITE
First Page 2 3
 Lakshmi.Cascades
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: cascades
By Lakshmi.Cascades 2010-08-23 13:22:13  
Just a note to all that SE is now monitoring ffxiah.com. They are useing it to see proof of third party program use and bots. As well as RMT activity. So a little advice to all stop posting screenshots where you clearly see use of third party WINDOWER. FYI if they catch you and ban u here they also ban all SE accounts u hold. Just a friendly note to warn all. Be safe and have fun...
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-08-23 13:23:24  
Lakshmi.Cascades said:
Just a note to all that SE is now monitoring ffxiah.com. They are useing it to see proof of third party program use and bots. As well as RMT activity. So a little advice to all stop posting screenshots where you clearly see use of third party WINDOWER. FYI if they catch you and ban u here they also ban all SE accounts u hold. Just a friendly note to warn all. Be safe and have fun...
Proof? Screenshots can be altered using photoshop. The same people who make windower made this site. Etc. Just by using this site you are violating the terms of service.
[+]
 Ramuh.Bangarang
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Bangarang
By Ramuh.Bangarang 2010-08-23 13:23:31  
Pics or it didn't happen.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-08-23 13:23:38  
Your proof being?
 Cerberus.Quipto
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-08-23 13:23:43  
Because this is based on...
 Lakshmi.Cascades
By Lakshmi.Cascades 2010-08-23 13:24:32  
Well if you think there stupid and cant prove it they know the sites where the programs are gotten from as well
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-23 13:24:47  
inb4 Jaerik comes in and tells OP to stfu and gtfo!
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-23 13:24:59  
maybe instead they should take the time to improve the game or make their customer support better?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-08-23 13:25:27  
Unmained for caps.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cascades
By Lakshmi.Cascades 2010-08-23 13:25:45  
I agree they should make the game better
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-23 13:26:16  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Unmained for caps.

/giggle

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-08-23 13:28:06  
Fearmongering like this should be a bannable offense.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-23 13:29:25  
SE can watch all they want, but they'll never see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cascades
By Lakshmi.Cascades 2010-08-23 13:30:46  
I know cause it was reported to SE by person that got banned that I know from here. He told them all the site url for the third party programs where to get them and how FFXIAH.COM works and you can track RMT activity by multiple purchases by name and server also the fact that he did this was foolish cause now all hell is going to break lose for us on here cause now SE probably run spy programs to monitor our activity
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Elaenia
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-23 13:31:33  
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-23 13:33:04  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
I lol'ed
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-23 13:33:51  
living dangerously there Elaenia
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-23 13:33:59  
Maybe I'm just being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ATM, but I have no idea what "Unmained for caps" means..

Anyways, if SE won't allow YOU to submit SS's as proof of someone ELSE breaking the rules (or even a reason to investigate it) then the same goes for YOU posting YOUR own SS's proving you are breaking the rules.

SE just doesn't care enough to go scanning through other sites to find people who are botting.. FFS, they do next to nothing about the constant /t's from gilsellers (SE if you ARE reading, your spam filter *** sucks, fix it.) something that is much easier to check on, as they can easily look through chat logs.

EDIT: Whoever you're talking about getting banned, it's much more likely they got banned for RMT activity, and not because some FFXIAH URL was submitted, when the list of all the people who used a bot was released here, there were plenty of people who said they knew some people on that list and never woulda thought in a million years they would be botting, yet they were. You didn't talk to the GM that banned whoever, you just took your friends word for it, it's much more likely if it was him that got banned, that he just told you that so as to not tarnish his rep.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dramatica
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2010-08-23 13:34:07  
lol
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-23 13:35:21  
Lakshmi.Cascades said:
I know cause it was reported to SE by person that got banned that I know from here. He told them all the site url for the third party programs where to get them and how FFXIAH.COM works and you can track RMT activity by multiple purchases by name and server also the fact that he did this was foolish cause now all hell is going to break lose for us on here cause now SE probably run spy programs to monitor our activity

Wait wait wait

You're telling me SE is stupid enough to not know that they can track RMT activity on the auction house using an Auction house site

that and wouldn't SE have their own ways of tracking AH activity, like a software or something, i don't think SE needs this site to track AH transactions

That and can't SE find those third party program sites themselves... i dont think they need a player to tell them where to find 3rd party programs

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-23 13:36:08  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
I lol'ed
 Phoenix.Dramatica
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2010-08-23 13:36:54  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Phoenix.Dramatica said:
I hope you contract AIDS and die a horrible painful death.
I think you took the whole bash the OP thing a bit too far lol.
Not nearly far enough tbh.
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-08-23 13:37:18  
Lakshmi.Cascades said:
Because SE doesn't have any way to see that stuff in their own game? Moron.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-08-23 13:38:15  
Lakshmi.Cascades said:
if this is true,

further proof that S-E wants FFXI to die since like 80% of the userbase uses windower?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-23 13:38:35  
[+]
First Page 2 3