Which Fish Is Most Profitable Selling To Npc?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Which fish is most profitable selling to npc?
Which fish is most profitable selling to npc?
By Shadowwarrior 2010-08-20 15:36:01  
Hi guys Which fish is most profitable when i selling to npc? i know matsya is the best fish but the bait is a pain in the *** to get, so anything else which is good for good money? i am a high lvl fisher man...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-20 15:40:05  
i suggest black soles/dil

i believe they npc for 718 gil at max fame

armored pisces also work well if you're willing to do a nonstackable fish, close to 1000 gil apiece
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-20 15:42:12  
Depends on what you term as profitable.

If you are going by gil/hour I'd probably say doing the 2 in nashmau using shrimp lure.

If you mean overall most per day the trumpet shells. Unless you don't bonecraft or a friend that does then probably cave cheraux. They are like 1800 I think

If you want the high spikes in hour yeah matsya. At least until I figure out how to have a much higher portion of the bites to be fish. Other than camping a mage out there to keep mobs out of the water and slept lol
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-20 17:47:28  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Depends on what you term as profitable.

If you are going by gil/hour I'd probably say doing the 2 in nashmau using shrimp lure.

If you mean overall most per day the trumpet shells. Unless you don't bonecraft or a friend that does then probably cave cheraux. They are like 1800 I think

If you want the high spikes in hour yeah matsya. At least until I figure out how to have a much higher portion of the bites to be fish. Other than camping a mage out there to keep mobs out of the water and slept lol

are you able to catch 200ish cave cheraux in a day with eisbu?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-20 17:55:25  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
I haven't done it since they update ebisu to supposedly make it better. Though so far it's only lowered how many fish I can catch a day.

But before that I could go to full fatigue of 220 in about 18-20 hours... very very long day lol. Granted I saved some time by being a thf/blm and crafted meatballs there so I wouldn't have to run back and forth as much and when I went fishing had an invent that pretty much only had fish stuff in it and half empty satchel so would only have to make 1 pit stop a day.

Also died once cause a friend sneak popped mob for sandy quest without sending me a tell without me noticing. Almost died another time someone did that but I fleed in time

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-08-20 18:29:43  
For speed of catching I love anything in nashmau with a shrimp lure. You can sell the ahtapot and the mercanbaligi for a tidy and fast buck. It's not as much as other fish would/could net per catch but it's not bad either. Plus you can fish right next to where the NPC you sell to so it's a really convenient spot.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-20 18:33:03  
I didn't like armored pisces for either money or skillups. For skillups better bite rate in nashmau not to mention can npc right there.

And as far as quick money can get full 200 in 3-4 hours including npc time npcing for 700-800 I think depending on which fish so only slightly less and alot faster. Nothing is faster if you don't got much time and can npc them right there though some of them stack so you wont have to as much. And if I was going for more a day I'd do trumpets which is a good 350-400k a day.

Also that ebisu update is bogus. I get to full fatigue faster than before. And my bite rate hasn't improved enough to make any noticeable difference in how long it takes me to get to full fatigue on trumpets and thats with catching a good 10-20 less a day.
By chichi 2010-08-20 18:57:25  
I really liked going to qufim and fishing up gigantic squid..reason why is you can sub /blm warp almost directly to an npc and then just op warp right back to the spot you need to be..so it's really quick and efficient
By chichi 2010-08-20 18:58:46  
also you can fish up soles and other fish you want to there to.. :D
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-20 20:02:58  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
I haven't done it since they update ebisu to supposedly make it better. Though so far it's only lowered how many fish I can catch a day.

But before that I could go to full fatigue of 220 in about 18-20 hours... very very long day lol. Granted I saved some time by being a thf/blm and crafted meatballs there so I wouldn't have to run back and forth as much and when I went fishing had an invent that pretty much only had fish stuff in it and half empty satchel so would only have to make 1 pit stop a day.

Also died once cause a friend sneak popped mob for sandy quest without sending me a tell without me noticing. Almost died another time someone did that but I fleed in time

so uh assuming i have no problem putting in 18-20 hour fishing days would it be worth it for me to go after eisbu vs npcing 200 black sole a night?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-20 23:11:51  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
so uh assuming i have no problem putting in 18-20 hour fishing days would it be worth it for me to go after eisbu vs npcing 200 black sole a night?
Yes. Though if you had that much time I'd almost consider lvling bonecraft (really easy and cheap especially if you fish for ingredients that normally aren't on ah or cost huge amounts but are super easy to fish up), and do trumpet shells. It should be slightly faster even with crafting time. And npc for a little more if you make them into rings(3600 per ring which needs to shells vs 1600 per cave cherax). And you don't have to stop mid way thru and leave cause you out of invent. Hell I've spent days out in vunkrel just leaving myself there when done. And of course get to use a lure instead of making bait
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-20 23:34:58  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Yes. Though if you had that much time I'd almost consider lvling bonecraft (really easy and cheap especially if you fish for ingredients that normally aren't on ah or cost huge amounts but are super easy to fish up), and do trumpet shells. It should be slightly faster even with crafting time. And npc for a little more if you make them into rings(3600 per ring which needs to shells vs 1600 per cave cherax). And you don't have to stop mid way thru and leave cause you out of invent. Hell I've spent days out in vunkrel just leaving myself there when done. And of course get to use a lure instead of making bait

i don't have time

you know what i have

and nothing is watched more closely by gms than trumpet shells
 Bismarck.Calina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: calina
By Bismarck.Calina 2010-08-20 23:38:06  
Ive been doing trumpet shells for months now averaging 8hrs a day to cap out at 200 plus another 45mins to craft them all but its worth it i get around 360k a day from them and another 150k a day fishing on my mule takes about 4hrs to cap in talacca cove with better bite rates and profit then nashmau(NPCing them to fishing guild in whitegate)

over all i make about 500k a day and about 14mil a month.

a piece of advice use your first month of profit to lvl another craft or 2.I took a few days off from fishing and lvled WW up now I average around 20-25mil a month. If your looking to fund your own relic this is one of the easiest solutions.
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
and nothing is watched more closely by gms than trumpet shells

In the 6+ months doing trumpet shells ive only seen a GM pop up once(and yes 2 of the morons afk botting got banned lol)but as long as your actually there and not afk botting there isent anything to warry about.They cant ban you for BEING there while you fish lol