Player Warning: Sandare (RMT)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Player Warning: Sandare (RMT)
Player Warning: Sandare (RMT)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-19 12:52:24  
Ok if you may want to link your thread to spiceyrans player warning thread... if it is legit.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-08-19 12:57:33  
Someone is selling their account?

Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-08-19 13:02:21  
Sylph.Rawkhawk said:
Someone is selling their account?

I wanna redo that and have it say
"Oh look, another Asura player warning"
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-08-19 13:10:03  
Asura.Vereina said:
There were shouts in whitegate last night about them being RMT. A friend of mine had posted it on their ffxiah page but it was quickly removed by Sandare.

I don't know if posting a link to the actual page is okay or not mods. If it gets removed the person on EGS is "AlexanderTheGreat" selling their Maat's cap taru.

http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/sell-final-fantasy-xi-ffxi-accounts/139236-maats-cap-account-taru-7x80-2x75-7x66-28m.html

Darn I was going to buy that one too :(
[+]
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-08-19 13:18:32  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
I wanna redo that and have it say "Oh look, another Asura player warning"

Haha. I had actually typed that first. Should have stuck with my gut. =\
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-19 13:19:55  
Yeah buying and selling accounts isn't really player warning worthy. There are a lot of nice players that buy and sell accounts. They are breaking the terms of service technically, but they are not someone you need to be warned about.

Bismarck.Maxse
サーバ: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-08-19 13:36:38  
Yea and IMO the SE terms of service can shoove it. Their customer service is terrible and they ban people for the stupidest reasons. They might think they own your character because it's stored on their servers but they can shoove it. It's you hard work and if you wanna make a quick buck off of it and someone else is willing to pay for it who are they to tell you that you can't.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-08-19 13:46:55  
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Yea and IMO the SE terms of service can shoove it. Their customer service is terrible and they ban people for the stupidest reasons. They might think they own your character because it's stored on their servers but they can shoove it. It's you hard work and if you wanna make a quick buck off of it and someone else is willing to pay for it who are they to tell you that you can't.

QFT
[+]
By chichi 2010-08-23 14:30:35  
Bismarck.Maxse said:

I think the only reason s/e doesn't like any t ype of real money transactions whether it's rmt or just selling your account is all legal issues..and as you said there customer service is about as bad as it gets.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Maxse
サーバ: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-08-23 14:41:51  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Vereina said:
There were shouts in whitegate last night about them being RMT. A friend of mine had posted it on their ffxiah page but it was quickly removed by Sandare.

I don't know if posting a link to the actual page is okay or not mods. If it gets removed the person on EGS is "AlexanderTheGreat" selling their Maat's cap taru.

http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/sell-final-fantasy-xi-ffxi-accounts/139236-maats-cap-account-taru-7x80-2x75-7x66-28m.html

This isn't really much of a warning as it is just to inconvenience a player that sucks.

Get the *** over it!
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Ok if you may want to link your thread to spiceyrans player warning thread... if it is legit.

Once again you lead me to believe two of four things.

1) You did not read the guidelines.

2) You do not remember the guidelines.

3) You do not understand the guidelines.

4) You are just an idiot.

I'm gonna have to go with a little of 3 a lot of 4 and a sprinkle of retardation.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-08-28 09:24:39