users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » TOAH 44 Mission --
TOAH 44 Mission --
 Fairy.Blackmist
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-08-17 19:37:53  
Does anyone need Or wish to help on Mission 44 of TOAH?

I'm 0/8, and i figure, now that we are Lvl80. I was hoping to end my losing Streak ^.^
 Bismarck.Luces
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2010-08-17 19:41:53  
2 x blm, rdm, sam, pld pld stays off to the right and keep hate the sam self skillchains darkness and the blm's MB freeze 2 every time. Fill the 6th with another dd another sam would speed things up. Make sure the pld is wearing magic defence gear(iron ram set is great) and the fight is super easy and super fun The black mages should each stand on the opposite columns right out of the halway.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-08-17 19:45:10  
=P Yup I know =\ 0/8 on this, gotten to 5% K club drk dc'd an we lost, I ate the thing he uses at 50% (as blm) and then it all whent down hill @_@ he started healing 1k hp every 15 seconds.

- Just Look'n for help for the fight in general, no one. online atm, seems intrested in it.

^^ Thanks for the responce thou

-Brd is always nice to have for a 6th slot, or cor w +Magic attack or was it acc?idk my cor is 31 xD
 Ifrit.Arawn
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2010-08-17 20:10:37  
TOAH? Treasures of Aht Hurtin? I'd love to help but sadly I'm on another server.
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2010-08-17 20:14:16  
its both but fresh and mab would be better when I did it it took us 3 times because the pld we had for the first 2 was crap. As blm we both had capped merits and 2/2 on freeze II and some MB+ gear so our nukes where doing tons of damage we dealt with the whole cure spam thing( on the one we won) and it was annoying but in the end it was just a bad pld. We also didn't mb every time to keep our hate down. Just some helpful hints, if either one of us ever got atked we held off for a the sam to do a self skillchain with out a mb then then next sekki we mb again. Some just some notes on my battle I loved the fight so if I was on your server I would help.
 Ifrit.Linksamus
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Linksamus 2010-08-17 20:16:01  
the easiest method I used for this was smnx3 whm rdm/whm pld/war. For the blu stage, the avatars can do both types of damage so that should be no problem at all. For Alexander the pld just stands back and uses their standard hate moves in their best defense gear (since the ranged AOE move deals physical damage) while the Avatars deal the majority of the damage. Switch to -mdt and mdb gear just before Alex 2hrs at 50% and below 10%. Quite as easy fight using this method since the pld is typically the only one needing any healing :D
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-08-17 20:27:51  
=] Well all I need now is a RDM, Lucky had some peeps on in my endgame shell >=D
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2010-08-17 20:30:29  
Ifrit.Arawn said:
TOAH? Treasures of Aht Hurtin? I'd love to help but sadly I'm on another server.

He obviously meant TOAH where H=U just like the Brosale ads.... wait a second...
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2010-08-17 20:32:40  
Ifrit.Linksamus said:
the easiest method I used for this was smnx3 whm rdm/whm pld/war. For the blu stage, the avatars can do both types of damage so that should be no problem at all. For Alexander the pld just stands back and uses their standard hate moves in their best defense gear (since the ranged AOE move deals physical damage) while the Avatars deal the majority of the damage. Switch to -mdt and mdb gear just before Alex 2hrs at 50% and below 10%. Quite as easy fight using this method since the pld is typically the only one needing any healing :D

his attacks the ranged ones are magical base or at least where last year when I fought him
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-08-17 20:41:31  
yeah i ment Toau =P im just special >=D
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-17 21:06:13  
Bismarck.Luces said:
Ifrit.Linksamus said:

his attacks the ranged ones are magical base or at least where last year when I fought him

Wrong, the ranged attack (Radiant Sacrament) he spams is physical. Pld/war using an earth staff.

I've gone 3/5 on this fight. It really isn't that hard. *** of the fight is killing the blu without many people dying with the pld subing war. Of course this was all at 75 and it's even easier now.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-08-17 23:02:23  
Yeah this fight was a joke, once we got the RDM.

:3 was fun! beat it ^^
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-18 01:48:14  
cg