users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Abyssea Trial NM - Irrlicht
Abyssea Trial NM - Irrlicht
 Cerberus.Dirkoni
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: dirkoni
By Cerberus.Dirkoni 2010-08-15 15:48:03  
Anyone need/want to kill this guy? I need to kill 30 times to finish my polearm. Anyone need it, too? Or just feel like helping? It doesn't really drop anything good..welcome to anything it does drop,though.. I just want the credit for trial. Just thought I would ask here.. If anyone needed as well. Thanks
 Cerberus.Sey
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-08-16 09:41:13  
I'm up for it. Would like to get gloves for my BLU. I don't know what strategy you will use but you can click my name to see my jobs that I can come as.
 Alexander.Gib
サーバ: Alexander
user: Gib
By Alexander.Gib 2010-08-16 09:49:37  
ugh, why the hell can't you be on Alexander, I need this for my PUP H2H
 Cerberus.Dirkoni
By Cerberus.Dirkoni 2010-08-16 14:30:08  
Hey, Sey!

I'm not really sure on a strat to kill it, since I never tried =(
Guess,I would think Blu stunning it's sleepaga and blizzaga might work? Doesn't seem to be a lot of info on him.. I think I might go try to fight it solo and see what it does.. haha
Sorry Gib =( come to cerb to finish the trial! =P
 Cerberus.Sey
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-08-16 15:00:22  
Hit me up before you go solo. EST I'm home around 7pm, maybe we can figure something out. You don't have to die alone ^^
 Cerberus.Dirkoni
By Cerberus.Dirkoni 2010-08-17 12:44:00  
Doh, sorry I missed you last night.. I just tried to fight this guy, solo, cus I was bored.. it was a short fight. >< haha He was all alone, so I didn't have to worry about aggro, which was good.. He hit me as 80DRG/RDM with full temp buffs from the cruor guy for 150-200 a hit.. fairly fast.. After a few attacks, used Corpse Breath for 1050 >< I didn't last long after that. I was too busy trying to spam healing breath, to notice his HP but I doubt I did anything to it.. I didn't even have time to WS.. =( haha

Oh well.. I picked this trial, over the other ones, cus I thought I would actually be able to complete it (since I didn't need a lot of help with VNMs and whatnot and was able to solo up until the last part) QQ haha
 Lakshmi.Kulx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: jnaze2
By Lakshmi.Kulx 2010-08-24 00:27:12  
I say we all transfer to Cerberus and take care of this guy, because I'm not having any luck over here on Lak either ; ;
 Cerberus.Dirkoni
By Cerberus.Dirkoni 2010-08-25 01:00:11  
Lakshmi.Kulx said:
I say we all transfer to Cerberus and take care of this guy, because I'm not having any luck over here on Lak either ; ;

DO IT! haha

At any rate.. this will remain open.. I don't forsee myself completing it any time soon.. Send me a /tell in game or post here.. any time anyone needs/wants to kill this guy.. I'm not giving up on it... yet. I'm sure I'll still be looking for help in a year or so Haha