users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Player Warning: Jaerik
Player Warning: Jaerik
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 01:59:39  
Sore, tired of co-workers slacking off, making me look bad even though I do all the work. But whatever.

Congrats on getting married. Should take a bath to relax or something. I dunno about you, but assuming it's the right one, I'd be quite excited about tying the knot.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:02:50  
Oh I'm excited too, but I've done all the planning on my own, and it seemed that everything that could go wrong did. It's all coming together finally. Dress is almost done.

We're doing a renaissance themed wedding
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 02:09:56  
Sounds like good times. Well just try and keep things simple and hopefully they'll go more smoothly than if you had precise/strict plans.

Now... If only I can decide on where to go...
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:11:08  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Sounds like good times. Well just try and keep things simple and hopefully they'll go more smoothly than if you had precise/strict plans.

Now... If only I can decide on where to go...

It's more or less simple, well as simple as weddings go. I will be relieved when it's all said and done.

Hawaii.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 02:12:46  
Just don't let marriage be the end of snoo-snoo like it is with a majority of America's marriages. Gotta be the horny freak with your man like you were when you were 16 lol.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:14:47  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Just don't let marriage be the end of snoo-snoo like it is with a majority of America's marriages. Gotta be the horny freak with your man like you were when you were 16 lol.

LMAO

I have more drive than he does. Scary thought isn't it?
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-15 02:16:21  
nice theme roxanne
chill out
if it goes wrong enjoy it :) its your wedding, enjoy the mistakes nothing has to be perfect.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 02:17:32  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

LMAO

I have more drive than he does. Scary thought isn't it?

The way I see it, if neither side are willing, yet still want it, they'll look for it elsewhere regardless. Best to keep the demand nipped in the bud throughout marriage. Just gotta spice things up time to time to keep it interesting.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-15 02:18:15  
Fenrir.Tool said:

>implying all 16 year olds are not virgins.
[+]
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:18:35  
Phoenix.Darki said:
nice theme roxanne
chill out
if it goes wrong enjoy it :) its your wedding, enjoy the mistakes nothing has to be perfect.

No, it doesn't have to be perfect. It would however be loverly if stuff actually sort of happened the way I'd like it to, even a little. You know the whole tradition of having your father walk you down the isle? Yea, mine backed out.

1 more week!
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 02:18:49  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

It's a figure of speech. Please use your brain for once.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:19:34  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

No trolling Mr. Stanpants! Do not make me take away your cookies.....
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-15 02:24:17  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

It's a figure of speech. Please use your brain for once.

>.>
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 02:25:35  
I take it you didn't date much in high school.
[+]
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:26:37  
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

I chose not to date in high school because almost all high school boys are morons.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 02:31:15  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

I chose not to date in high school because almost all high school boys are morons.

True. If anything it was more of an objective of getting laid, without having to own a car to provide transportation and pay for a fancy dinner. Was just a matter of finding mutual expectations and someone decent enough looking to do it with lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-15 02:32:02  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

True. If anything it was more of an objective of getting laid, without having to own a car to provide transportation and pay for a fancy dinner. Was just a matter of finding mutual expectations and someone decent enough looking to do it with lol.

Same. There were like 3 people like that.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:33:09  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

So... why do boys like to call girls who turn them down ***? lol
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-15 02:35:06  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
nice theme roxanne
chill out

No, it doesn't have to be perfect. It would however be loverly if stuff actually sort of happened the way I'd like it to, even a little. You know the whole tradition of having your father walk you down the isle? Yea, mine backed out.

1 more week!
wtf ? lol
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 02:36:16  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

Cause most will still be found blowing the jock or other more handsome alpha dog in school, or the entire football team.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-15 02:36:48  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

I don't know, I wasn't that type of guy. I was / am a nice guy.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:36:55  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

Cause most will still be found blowing the jock or other more handsome alpha dog in school, or the entire football team.

Sounds about like a lot of the chicks who went to my high school.
 Fairy.Heillon
サーバ: Fairy
user: Heillon
By Fairy.Heillon 2010-08-15 02:38:03  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

I'm nice to people... Most of the time... I mean, if your being a complete *** of course i'll be a *** in return. D:<
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-15 02:38:35  
Yep. Quite simply, a majority of girls are just a bunch of hoes. Very rarely will you find one without a plastic shallow exterior and will have redeeming qualities, like a pretty face and a personality.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:39:14  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Yep. Quite simply, a majority of girls are just a bunch of hoes. Very rarely will you find one without a plastic shallow exterior and will have redeeming qualities, like a pretty face and a personality.

Not it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-15 02:39:58  
Fairy.Heillon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

<.<

I'm nice to people... Most of the time... I mean, if your being a complete *** of course i'll be a *** in return. D:<

I kinda just shrugged it off and walked away.

These are the only forums I'm a *** on, In game I'd help people even if I didn't have time or motivation to play, I'm too much of a *** on here and too nice irl.
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2010-08-15 02:41:01  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

Not it.

Don't let her fool ya.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:41:32  
Bahamut.Ceviilla said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

Not it.

Don't let her fool ya.

CEVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you? I miss you!!!!
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2010-08-15 02:42:08  
I'm good, are you ready to get married??? :D
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-15 02:43:07  
YES! Ready to just have it all happen so I can relax before starting school up again!
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19