Abyssea Error?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea Error?
Abyssea Error?
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-08-13 12:56:25  
ok, when abyssea was first released, i did the little qeust to enter it and all. I had put 90min into bank, and had three more stones on me.

I went in last night to unlock confluxes in Tahrongi. I set it to use 30 min of my 90. (found out time still ticks down if you d/c in their as well >< ) When i was done i went to use one more stone that way i could leave with a 90 min bank. However, it said i had no stones on me. And none showed up in temp key items.

I new i had gotten three before, but accepted that their was a chance i forgot about something before. Fine.

So i went to jeuno and got 3 more stones. Went back to the maw, entered and traded another stone to give me 90. I left though the maw with 89 min on the clock. Which would also leave me with 2 stones in inventory.

When i left the zone, i logged out for the night. I logged in today and found that it will not let me enter period. I have no time in the back, and no Traverser stones on me at all... wtf is going on here? Am i missing soemthing?
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-08-13 12:58:15  
Are you sure you traded 1 stone for 30 minutes and not 3 stones for 90? Each stone gives you 30 minutes.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-08-13 13:05:34  
Im sure.. i also tried contacted a gm about it and they sent me a message back saying, they cant help with anything involved in-game, try asking a friend. Some help they are...
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-08-15 11:01:44  
anything?
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-15 11:32:10  
The way your OP is worded doesn't make a lot of sense.

If you only used 1 stone originally then why would you expect to have it up to 90 minutes when you went back to use another stone? This would only put you at 60 mins. And would also only leave you with 1 stone remaining in your possession. You would only have 90 mins if you had used all 3 stones (assuming you only did in zone what you said you did and got no TE chests.)

Your leaving pieces of the story out.

Also if you went back into abyssea and didn't activate your timer and 5 mins expired you'd be booted and wouldn't be able to go back in for an hour. Now I'm not sure if that hour runs down while you're logged out or not.
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-15 11:37:30  
Odin.Godofgods said:
Im sure.. i also tried contacted a gm about it and they sent me a message back saying, they cant help with anything involved in-game, try asking a friend. Some help they are...

ROFL wut