UltimateSynergy LS - Fail?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » UltimateSynergy LS - Fail?
UltimateSynergy LS - Fail?
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13
 Sylph.Akazla
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Akazia
By Sylph.Akazla 2010-08-12 15:23:21  

Posting this on behalf of Liltrouble.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-12 15:25:57  
What was Inua's name on Fairy?

Is Drb still playin?
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-08-12 15:40:54  
this has been, without question, the hardest thing that has ever happened to me. It's the type of thing that makes you want to just quit. You lose any kind of respect or trust in any form of management or people around you. I was, perhaps, one of the most dedicated members of this LS for 2 solid years. More points than all but a couple leaders and my attendance was much higher than anyone, including the self-proclaimed leader himself, Aen. I had always held Aen in the highest regards. More respect to him and the ls than anyone I had had in game ever. The real reasoning, as I have been told, was because a JoL was scheduled for this up-coming weekend and I am next for the Novio. In addition, 2 weeks ago the LS used my points and got a -1 cursed trews. 2.5 million. On monday the Abj. dropped in Odin's chamber. I recieved the abj and it sits still in my MH... Now the trews are in the US mule in Rolly fields.
I am wonderfully supported by 90% of the ls members. I want to take this opportunity to warmly thank each and every one of you for your support and loyalty to the friendship that we have built over the last 2 years. I also would like to wish Aen and Yviee a very sincere good luck in their RL adventures together.
In closing I want to let the handful of remaining US members know that I truly wish ya'll the best and please don't hesitate to call upon me for anything. Thank you all.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-12 15:42:46  
So, let me get this straight, because that lacked a bit of context to me.

Liltrouble was kicked from the LS, for running events without permission, because events kept getting cancelled, even though he wasn't actually doing anything to harm the LS itself, I mean if the event was cancelled, and he is paying for it himself, I don't see anything wrong personally..

However, at the same time, it isn't really his place to go doing events if he isn't designated to do so, and the leadership of the LS might be huge control freaks..

Am I getting this right or..?
[+]
 Sylph.Akazla
By Sylph.Akazla 2010-08-12 15:44:03  
Inua= Outrigger

and yes, Drb still plays. She is better known now as Mdb. :D
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-12 15:44:12  
Looks to me like this Inua *** is on a power trip. Is Aen/Inua one in the same? If not, why can't you just talk to Aen.

Also, you can always just rip the LS apart from the inside out. If the leader/leaders are that *** up, you can definitely show people proof and get a lot of them to leave.

[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-12 15:45:23  
I was a former member :/

Say 'Hi' to Mdb for me please!
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-08-12 15:48:26  
Inua's ego is well documented. There was a 2-4 hour long meeting in which most of the members dropped pearl. Aen's only interest right now is in Yviee's pants. That's it. He leaves the affairs of the ls to it's so-called leaders. I truly doubt that this would have occured at all if Mdb (Drb) weren't on vacation.
 Sylph.Starstrukk
user: Xera
By Sylph.Starstrukk 2010-08-12 15:55:46  
Sky drama, nice.

How does one sponsor Limbus? Do you like pay everyone's 15k then take coins for own personal profit? lol

Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-12 15:58:09  
I'm half hoping to see some old faces in this thread lol
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-08-12 16:00:26  
I offered to sponsor Limbus as well as Einherjar star, cause leadership fails to attend the scheduled event and members show and stand around for 90+ minutes for nuthing.
 Hades.Eliane
サーバ: Hades
user: Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-08-12 16:01:14  
all the drama is here lately..
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-08-12 16:01:31  
However, that's not why I was kicked. Ummm... that's actually why most of the members left when I DID get kicked though...
 Phoenix.Jacob
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mightwin
By Phoenix.Jacob 2010-08-12 16:04:18  
Well if leaders fail to attend events and majority of the members are there wanting to do an event, I do not see a huge problem having a member leading an event, especially when the member is willing to pay for all of costs.
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-08-12 16:06:48  
it's always been my opinion that servers mean nothing. you see the same people, just different names. *** are everwhere, but so are friends. Aen didn't let me down. He let the LS down. He took the ego of 1 leader and weighed it against his ENTIRE ls....
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-08-12 16:10:00  
Sorry to hear that LT, as somebody who hates downtime and standing around,
I probably would've done the same ***.
As a leader of a LS, I expected folks to step up and still go for it if any "sacks" aren't on.
Unless you're infringing somehow on LS events, there shouldn't be an issue.
IDK ***about the situation so I'm just saying from that standpoint it's a plus
if people can stand on their own two. Anyways, gl to you LT.
Oh and... WHAT UP AKA!? how you been lady?
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-08-12 16:21:08  
thank you sicc. Unfortunately, taking the initiative to sponsor and form scheduled runs was not the reasons. it was just the only ones they could come up with. XD. the real reason are posted in my first reply.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-12 16:25:31  
So is Inua after the Novio, and booted you in order to get it for himself/herself? Or if he/she trying to keep the 2.5 mil from the trews and then bank the Novio into his/her own pocket?

Either way, this person sounds like a douche.
[+]
 Sylph.Akazla
By Sylph.Akazla 2010-08-12 16:30:14  
Hey Sic ^.^ what's up? Miss you guys....now that I am probably out of US for posting this for LT....whatcha doing?
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-08-12 16:31:16  
Just passing by~
 Sylph.Shirosaki
user: Shirosaki
By Sylph.Shirosaki 2010-08-12 16:31:38  
Aka you bad bad girl. >\
 Sylph.Spiriel
user: Spiriel
By Sylph.Spiriel 2010-08-12 16:32:19  
Official reasons given by leadership:
- Repeated sexual harassment complaints
- Repeated attitude complaints
- Constant trouble maker

Thread's going to dissolve into lulz, but I figured I'd provide both sides of the story, instead of the one-sided *** LT has been pushing. How about the whole conversation instead of just the part that serves you?
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-08-12 16:32:28  
I've been bitched at before about this same ***. I just called him an ***, tossed pearl and found a new place. "you cant do events with out a sack present" "ah *** you we can"
[+]
 Sylph.Akazla
By Sylph.Akazla 2010-08-12 16:32:42  
Yeah, yeah I know. Such an evil ***, wtf. anyway, you know you like it. <3
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-12 16:34:02  
So what happened to the Aen/Yv/Fin love triangle?

I need to catch up on gossip!
[+]
 Sylph.Starstrukk
user: Xera
By Sylph.Starstrukk 2010-08-12 16:34:08  
Needs more reply from US leadership, preferably from the PLD who full times V helm and Terra Staff on JoL. Issue clearly predates this single screenshot.
[+]
 Sylph.Rorrick
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2010-08-12 16:38:04  
Sylph.Spiriel said:
Official reasons given by leadership:
- Repeated sexual harassment complaints
- Repeated attitude complaints
- Constant trouble maker

Thread's going to dissolve into lulz, but I figured I'd provide both sides of the story, instead of the one-sided *** LT has been pushing. How about the whole conversation instead of just the part that serves you?
I'd love to see the rest of the conversation but apparently your "leadership" doesn't want to speak for themselves.

That Aegis weeps.
 Sylph.Spiriel
user: Spiriel
By Sylph.Spiriel 2010-08-12 16:40:19  
Sylph.Rorrick said:

I'd love to see the rest of the conversation but apparently your "leadership" doesn't want to speak for themselves.

That Aegis weeps.
Wish I could help you there, but I'm sick and tired of LT poisoning people's ears trying to make trouble. Figured I'd at least sling a little ***back at him in passing to undermine his attempt.

Any LSs considering, just remember that it should be Bigtrouble.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13