Why Can't I Get A Party ?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Why can't I get a party ?
Why can't I get a party ?
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-18 14:47:43  
BLM1-75 all in EXP PT's, pre-Level Sync, 54+ in Aht Urhgan.

It can be done! Just hope you like main healing...
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-01-18 14:51:40  
Thunderblaze said:
My gaiters do go to good use, thank you. O and GTFO diabolos, this is Fairy forums, if you didn't notice. I soloed like 45-69ish, and then, like many other jobs, I did slap it into meritpo lol. I have that option, if you would like that option, go level another account. Chain100+s while leveling BLM = nice, don'tcha think? w

Well, not everyone has the ability to take advantage of others and leech exp.

And I'm sure the only thing you actually use those gaiters for is to get around Whitegate 12% faster, since the rest of your gear just screams NOOB with too much gil. Please tell me you know what macros are...
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-18 14:57:45
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Macros...
Sounds like...
People that crave Big Macs all the time. :x
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
サーバ: Fairy
user: Exorcist
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-18 16:11:31  
Go post on Diabolos forums. And talk to me when your level total isn't 1/3 mine. OH NOES MY GEAR WAS SAVED IN THAT PIC SO I OBVIOUSLY MUST USE IT, AMIRITE!? Gtfo NQ staff BLM.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-18 16:18:28  
Thunderblaze said:
if you would like that option, go level another account.

Chain100+s while leveling BLM = nice, don'tcha think? w

Thunderblaze said:
And talk to me when your level total isn't 1/3 mine.

Obviously that's a massive achievement...

The added irony being that this topic and indeed your argument is about Black Mage, what does any other job have to do with it?

There's about, what, hundreds of people with Maat's Cap. They're obviously better players than you ;;
 Fairy.Conchita
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-01-18 16:21:32  
Brag about your gear when you earn it the right way, douchebag. Do I have to remind you that you simply stole a K. Club to get that kind of gear? Oh yah, you are so much better because you took the chance to screw other people over. Thatdiscussion been over for so long now tho, all your friends think you are cool because you did it, so whatever. Still no reason to talk ***on someone, because they try to earn their gear in a fair way.
And just because someone doesn't have 1/3rd 1/4th or 1/8th of your experience points doesn't mean they don't know how to play their job, but you know how to play all your jobs right?

1. Shout for PT members in Whitegate
2. Lvl sync down
3. Cure on your RDM mule
4. ???
5. Profit

/edit: This was aimed at Thunderblaze
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2009-01-18 16:24:09  
Poostaru said:
I really like BLM but I hate soloing. Any Advice ?

This is like saying i really like bacon sandwiches but dont like bread, they come as a package the bread and the bacon, like black mage and soloing. Black mage make very respectable exp solo anyone who invites you into a toau melee based party is usually either new, feels sorry for you or is a friend.

Infact blackmage is probably only job capable of soloing emperor band in 25mins and empress in roughly 10 why would you want to ruin the leveling of the one job capable of soloing it all.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-18 16:25:41  
Soloing BLM is the best thing you can do. Solo RNG rats in Aydeem, and you are golden. You can get chain 3-4s from them at capped exp if you have good enough gear and cookies for hMP.

Just don't link them lol.

oh, and Thunder, this may be Fairy part of the forum, but its a game-wide problem, so STFU before you make more of an *** out of yourself, which would be hard since you already did so much damage to yourself anyway.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Thoru
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Thoru
By Ragnarok.Thoru 2009-01-18 17:23:06  
Thunderblaze said:
Go post on Diabolos forums. And talk to me when your level total isn't 1/3 mine. OH NOES MY GEAR WAS SAVED IN THAT PIC SO I OBVIOUSLY MUST USE IT, AMIRITE!? Gtfo NQ staff BLM.

You fail go play WoW.
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-18 17:43:27  
Hay Ragnarnab, wrong forums.
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-18 18:45:52  
Thunderblaze said:
Hay Ragnarnab, wrong forums.

You do realize every time some one posts in here its put on the main page >.> an they have a right to express there opinion weather they are on our server or not. mkay?

It's not like they are trolling"our" server forum looking to start a fight, how ever does look like thats what you are doing. Soo Um why don't you gtfo TB?

Oh And just because it says fairy, dones't mean Only fairy server players can post in it, you know the hole free will thing, free speech even

you're ovusly a egoistical *** who likes to pick fights an down grade ppl, did you have a poor life? gotta take it out on ppl on a game? seashe.

(I know :3 it's a lil mean but common its true)

As to the Orginal poster, do what you want to do, Solo if you want, make your own partys or even LFP. (Craft or fish well you Lfp imo it helps)

Its Your account, you pay the monthly fee's i know you asked for ppl opinion, just remember don't take it to heart to much, have fun with it

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Chrisstreb
By Fairy.Chrisstreb 2009-01-18 20:12:57  
From my experiences with BLM, soloing was actually better than Exp. parties, specially in Pso'Xja. Of course you can always try to get into Exp. parties or trying to form a manaburn party. Most of the time tho, soloing is usually the best option

and @TB:I remember when you were bragging about tanking on BLM when I was working on my RDM. Think you should do all of Fairy a favor by transferring to another server. That's just my personal opinion
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-01-18 21:32:31  
Thunderblaze said:

lmao seriously... if you think being a few levels away from a maat's cap makes you cool, you're wrong. Actually, it just shows people you have nothing better to do with your time than spend it power-leveling yourself in exp parties. Which is really very lame, when you look at the scope of this game and how much it has to offer in the way of events.

And as far as me using NQ earth staff... lol seriously, put some thought into it bud. What would be the benefit of using a Terra's over the NQ on a damage reduction set? 1 VIT? Is that really worth the 400k or so it costs for a Terra's? Yeah I didnt think so either.

Oh wait... or was I supposed to actually cast Stone on something?

God you're a *** idiot.

But I guess I'd have a full HQ stave set too if I could steal Kraken Clubs from people.

EDIT: OH RIGHT! I like how you're the only person in your linkshell... no wonder you almost have a Maat's Cap, I bet no one will play with you for you to do anything but exp lol
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-18 21:41:13  
As previously stated, you shouldn't be posting on these server forums. Hopefully my request will be acknowledged and in order to post on any server forum you must have a character registered on that server to prevent people like you from trolling other servers because your forum is too boring. This mentality is nothing new, no one liked it when anyone posted on another server board on KI either, and goes for many other MMORPGs as well......server specific forums are for people of that server, else use the general forums.

Go work on your assaults which you're lacking, instead of trolling.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-18 21:54:01
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Forums must be forcerial business nowadays I guess.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-01-18 21:59:00  
It's interesting how people from other servers have given constructive advice to the OP where as a certain someone has yet to give any, and has only succeded in creating drama...

Anyways back on topic, hope you find a way of leveling Blm that you can enjoy Poostaru, let us know how things work out ;)
 Fairy.Poostaru
user: poostaru
By Fairy.Poostaru 2009-01-18 22:39:02  
Thanks will do :)
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-01-18 23:00:10  
Thunderblaze, please, for the sake of the world, make sure you extract yourself from the gene pool or eliminate your ability to reproduce before you bless the world with an offspring.

Anyways, onto the topic at hand, at your level you can almost start the Mount Z long haul. I'd solo or duo/trio another two levels. After that you can manaburn the Mount Z crabs -> Eruca -> Campa -> Campa/Wamoura -> Puddings or Dahaks.

It's fun, also you can get into a Spinner PT camp or even a more conventional Mamool Ja SP camp since it seems to be easier to get a PT that can make light/dark skillchains now (everyone's trying to get mythic WSs it seems!) that you can MB off of like old times. Just get used to making PTs or getting friends to merit with.
 Fairy.Winterlight
By Fairy.Winterlight 2009-01-19 00:20:26  
As some1 who might want to take BLM from 41 to cap this is all good advice.

On the note about ppl posting on their own server forums I think that's crap. We all play the same game and in general all the servers face the same problems including this one. Limiting a problem to the opinions of only a few thousand ppl versus the 400K or so who play FFXI is self-defeating.

Actually I'm glad there's a bunch of other server ppl posting on this thread. Maybe Thunderblaze will make friends with one of them finally and get off Fairy.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-19 01:56:28  
Thunder's problem is that he is that kid that loves to annoy people for the sake of annoying them. Try as you might, he won't go away. Try to ignore him, and he just does it more.

Burn when you can, but solo if you must, thats my advice.
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-19 03:40:25  
Haven't you been trolling these forums for the past few days with nothing nice to say either, butting into things that don't concern you? w

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-19 05:24:19  
Thunderblaze said:
Haven't you been trolling these forums for the past few days with nothing nice to say either, butting into things that don't concern you? w

A fellow BLM is having trouble getting a party as of late, needs advice.

I answer with some bits of my experiences, which many people have done also.

How is that trolling forums in the past few days with nothing nice to say, butting into things that don't concern me?

Don't say its a Fairy problem either, because its not. If you weren't concerned being the first noob in the game with Maat's Cap, you would have found out how to play BLM correctly.

BTW: Only person I, or anyone in this thread, has ever said anything that is considered "not nice" was not directed towards the original poster, it was directed to you, because you, unfortunally, have been trolling forums in the past few days with nothing nice to say, butting into things that don't concern you.

Take your own advice and STFU, for the sake of Peter, Paul, Ringu, and that last Beetle nobody remembers anymore.
 Ramuh.Ardath
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Ardath
By Ramuh.Ardath 2009-01-19 05:44:08  
I just have to add....
Thunderblaze is a douche, to be so closed minded to think that all people can not give assistance to other people from different servers is retarted. Why do you think they put recent postings on the front page?
I'm leveling blm now, solo from 1-13 on Vomp hill, then pt'd in dunes till 18. From there moved to Qufim, and level sync'd till 53, using FoV in Qufim is a nice boost to your exp as well.
As far as Blm being useless and a waste, kinda sounds like Thunderblaze in reflecting his opinion of himself to this job. Try helping instead of being a douche bag.
 Caitsith.Kugal
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Kugal
By Caitsith.Kugal 2009-01-19 06:11:37  
down with Thunderblaze... who's own words reflect how small he is.
 Cerberus.Toabea
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Toabea
By Cerberus.Toabea 2009-01-19 06:17:04  
Thoru said:
Thunderblaze said:

You fail go play WoW.

Sectumsempra said:
Thunderblaze, please, for the sake of the world, make sure you extract yourself from the gene pool or eliminate your ability to reproduce before you bless the world with an offspring.

Epic Lulz.
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-19 06:47:29  
Poostaru, Hit me up in game some time and i will see what i can do to help you level, i normaly put together good partys so yea. :] if i got free time i'll see what i can do. i mean i'm always trying to level. so why not help ppl who have a hard time as it is >=3